Advent in structures?

Old February 15th 10, 05:53 PM posted to sci.space.station
bcon1

Default Advent in structures?

The inherent obstacles in the ideas of what a "perfect "stations"" is; in
this worlds or That is in fact a common thing that is the ideas of what
centrifugal Gravitationals is in the "OPERATIONs" of what conducive behavior
is in the ideas of what a perfect circle is:

This expands to the ideas of ideals in -Solaris -The Movie.
Details of patterns; internal clocks,
What's the point?

Circular "motions" involving the ideas of what a perfect anti-or-Grav,
"stations" is in this space above our atmosphere is in FACTS, a central
boulevard of what particulars? Pure indicies! Counting that is.

This is the Plunger that will identify those who defy anti-Gravitons in
Space its self!
How to do this? Capture the Sun, - Identify the Targets, - identify the
acceptances ratios to the others side other side of the "stations" its self,
& then obsolete the integrity!
In other words, fool the planets (planetary pulls) its selF.

How, just identify the targets as being light rather than heavy at the
source cores. In other words, just instigate a program of deficiencies as it
comes around to the operations of what we see & seek as an alternatives in
the ideas of what we seek as a "platform manager" round or square. Spinning
or not,
The theory holds. I'd say more but I'm not being paid, Lift off.