Spin creates Wobble,and Wobble Creates Waves

Old July 26th 13, 02:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Spin creates Wobble,and Wobble Creates Waves

On Friday, July 5, 2013 12:09:36 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
That is profound thinking when you picture the quantum real. O Ya I'am clever. TreBert

Have to add that my spin is in theory gave me the reality that wobble fits in,and creates the wave all particles and planets and stars have going with them in their travel through the inner and outer cosmos. I'm sitting on Planet Earth and it is wobbling. That tells me that it is taking a wave with it. The faster the spin the shorter the wave in the macro realm. TreBert
Old July 26th 13, 07:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Friday, July 5, 2013 12:09:36 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
That is profound thinking when you picture the quantum real. O Ya I'am clever. TreBert

Before "energy" There was always an intrinsic force,and if you think of my universe's equation G=ENC^2 you get the picture. If you can't think no picture TreBert
Old July 28th 13, 07:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry

On Friday, July 26, 2013 12:14:04 PM UTC-5, HVAC wrote:
On 7/26/2013 9:37 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote: On Friday, July 5, 2013 12:09:36 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:

TreBert Where did the energy come from that cause them to wobble?
Plagairism provides the energy that causes them to wobble... Spin doesn't wobble but plagairized spin does wobble.

-- "OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Old July 29th 13, 03:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Friday, July 5, 2013 12:09:36 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
That is profound thinking when you picture the quantum real. O Ya I'am clever. TreBert

Spin Wobble Wave and particle all came at the same point in time. Photons came first they never slow down in their spin or speed through the cosmos. Reality is the photons that came out of the BB are the same 22 billion years 0 later. That is reality. TreBert
Old July 30th 13, 04:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Friday, July 5, 2013 12:09:36 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
That is profound thinking when you picture the quantum real. O Ya I'am clever. TreBert

Do not know the reason when I go to "post reply I end up back here. Benn asked to show intrinsic force. My idea its gravity and was part of the cosmos before the BB.It fits well with my universe equation G=EMC^2. Fits well with my Mass Density theory. Next question I was Asked was is there a difference in photons having the was wave. Answer is they are exactly the same.. That answer fits well with my "spin wobble theory". O Ya I see the QM realm with 20X20 vision. I hope to be the first non-person to get a Nobel TreBert
Old August 1st 13, 02:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Friday, July 5, 2013 12:09:36 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
That is profound thinking when you picture the quantum real. O Ya I'am clever. TreBert

So few posts on science anymore. Most posts now on only On BS,and hate by about 4 low wit posters. Years ago it was a news group of good hearted people that loved science. TreBert
Old August 2nd 13, 07:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Friday, July 5, 2013 12:09:36 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
That is profound thinking when you picture the quantum real. O Ya I'am clever. TreBert

Well seems not just here but USA has to many low wit hatefull people. Zimmerman shooting a 16 year old boy for no reason other than he was black proves this.I gave the reason he could not go to jail. I told how Severn Trent hit man Rigby got out of prison by flushing himself out of his cell's toilet..Only dim wits can live with this ****. Fact is Severn Trent Avatar does not care if you believe it or not. After all they are the power and the glory,and people best keep their mouth shut,and goose step. TreBert
Old August 4th 13, 05:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Thursday, August 1, 2013 6:57:16 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2 wrote:
On Friday, July 5, 2013 12:09:36 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:

That is profound thinking when you picture the quantum real. O Ya I'am clever. TreBert

So few posts on science anymore. Most posts now on only On BS,and hate by about 4 low wit posters. Years ago it was a news group of good hearted people that loved science. TreBert

Those four+ individuals have a very important job to do, and the trashing of Usenet/newsgroups is just one of their obligations.
Old August 4th 13, 04:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Friday, July 5, 2013 12:09:36 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
That is profound thinking when you picture the quantum real. O Ya I'am clever. TreBert

I fought to keep the constitution given to to us bym the founding fathers. It haS BEEN DESTROYED BY THE GOPers. tHEY EVEN HAD THE GOLE to use the term "tea party"+They have no shame. Their motto is "**** we the people" We own the treasury. So sad so true. I was the power of one,and all those that read my posts know I speak the truth. I fought for 21 years. Its now much to late. I will die in Fascist America. TreBert
Old August 4th 13, 10:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sunday, August 4, 2013 8:36:52 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2 wrote:
On Friday, July 5, 2013 12:09:36 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:

That is profound thinking when you picture the quantum real. O Ya I'am clever. TreBert

I fought to keep the constitution given to to us bym the founding fathers.. It haS BEEN DESTROYED BY THE GOPers. tHEY EVEN HAD THE GOLE to use the term "tea party"+They have no shame. Their motto is "**** we the people" We own the treasury. So sad so true. I was the power of one,and all those that read my posts know I speak the truth. I fought for 21 years. Its now much to late. I will die in Fascist America. TreBert

Good news, as it started in earnest as of Operation Paperclip. So, start thinking like a Zionist Nazi Republican(ZNR), and you'll be taken care of at public expense. They might even put your ashes on Mars, along with a plaque that reads "Redneck Dufus Ashes from Earth, Go Figure".