Spectral Analysis of Reflected Light ??

Old August 13th 04, 09:23 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default Spectral Analysis of Reflected Light ??

The white light from the sun shows us the dark matter of its solar
system. I find that a little tricky. The reason is that this white light
is made up of the spectral of 92 elements when it leaves the sun's
surface.(emission lines of the spectrum) Seems to me when this light
bounces back from a dark object(reflection) it is still showing us the
picture of the sun's atmosphere.Let me add as we detect this reflected
light standing(or sitting on the Earth's surface) this light went
through the Earth's atmosphere.This has to add its own characteristic
spectrum lines as well. How is all this handled? I take the fastest
picture in the world by getting the object to to produce direct
light.That cuts the time lapse in half,and the light is the true
spectrum of the object,and that is the same as the direct light from the
sun,and all the stars in the universe. Bert

Old August 16th 04, 08:26 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

No comments on reflected light Hmmmmmm bert

Old August 17th 04, 01:12 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Double-A To have an object produce light from its electrons is my
secrete to taking picture faster than a strobe light. Can't give that
away yet. It is however the only way to stop light an inch and a half
from its source. Bert PS like all magical secrets once known it is
very simple. That will be true of GUT

Old August 18th 04, 12:59 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Double-A What is Kurlian photography ? Bert

Old August 18th 04, 03:16 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Double-a That sounds interesting,but not the way I take the fastest
pictures in the world. Bert