Strike

Old December 21st 07, 05:36 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.archaeology,alt.agnosticism
Anonymous[_10_]

Default Strike

It was a good ride, television. Lots of entertaining shows to choose
from, over the years. But it appears that television's days are more
than just numbered. Ratings for top series were in continual decline,
and that's long before this protracting writer's strike. And that's
rapidly becoming the very least of their problems, as the final five-
year countdown to December 21, 2012 commences on the winter solstice
of 2007, with great tribulation at the doors! It won't be cinematic.

Like radio went to talk shows, it seems television is going the same
direction. The Internet, and interactive multi-media, is supplanting
antiquated non-interactive, "take it or leave it", television format.
Not to be too critical of that format, as it worked well for decades.
But old television is losing its monopoly to Internet-savvy audiences.
Same thing goes for politics. The Internet is something the oligarchy,
the controlling elite of the world, are by now wishing had never been
developed. If only Sputnik had never been launched in 1957. Good year!

Even reading in this group r.a.t., lately, reveals the rapid decline
in overall interest in obsolete television series. It's like when 'T'
got whacked in 'The Sopranos' series finale. There's not much to talk
about where new, scripted, television series are concerned, is there?
Thank God for all the paranormal investigation series (the new 'Ghost
Hunters International' starts in January!). With all the human deaths
which are sure to occur over the next several years, every paranormal-
related television series, particularly shows involving real huntings
and gifted psychic mediums, is sure to get top-billing. So that's one
silver lining to an otherwise very dark cloud looming over television,
and really over the whole present-day world. It's going to get worse.
Sure, the writer's strike is bound to end, but the whole industry is
faced with growing independent competition, particularly via Internet
broadcasts. The big-budget television series' days are probably over,
especially as big corporate advertisers discover burgeoning Internet
audiences at greatly discounted advertising costs. Savvy writers are
sure to go with independent studios, as the old-guard studios of old
Hollywood seem to be in meltdown mode, on autopilot to self-destruct,
not unlike the many celebrities with drug, alcohol and sex addiction
problems. Like Michael "Franken" Jackson's face falling apart at the
seams! How long before Hollywood cuts off its nose to spite its face?
We've already seen how the focks sneuze train has gone off the rails.
(CNN's Lou Dobbs is alright, but apart from that...), and that's not
to mention our glorious Reich Chancellor Bush's reputation both here
and around the world. Could the White House's and Congress' approval
ratings get any lower? They're already in DEEPLY negative territory,
unless you ask the government shills at focks sneuze, in which case
they'll be the first to tell you that the whole world loves GW Bush
& Co.! Why, we're all so happy with George W. Bush. Just as anybody.
I mean, *you* love the Anti-Christian Atheist U.S. Government, don't
you? I know I sure do. I simply love the prostitute of the world for
sale to highest bidder. I have a very high opinion of the Antichrist,
the whore of Babylon. The whole world loves her, too. Read the bible.

So, while it lasts, I wanted to say thank you not only to Hollywood,
but to all writers, all actors, all filmmakers, all people involved
with television since I can remember (late 1950s), and extant films
since the silent movie days, all directors, all producers, everyone,
great and small, rich and poor, free and bond. It was an interesting
time to be mortally-incarnate in the earth plane at the very time of
the end of the world. It took mortal humans nearly 2000 centuries to
reach this long-awaited point in time, and that's a lot to celebrate:
All the wars, famines, pestilences, rises and falls of empires great
and small, all the atrocities, wholesale genocide, ditto corruption,
barratrous lawyers, venal judges, puppet politicians, corporate war-
mongers, murderers, thieves, adulterers, abortionists, baby-killers
en masse, so much to celebrate, seeing, more at feeling the gravity,
that mighty Judgment is unchained from the abyss. It's going to be
nuclear and most especially biological, then the incoming, and with
this the _immediate_ return of the Son of man with the Dark Clouds,
just like the bible says. Remember the worldwide flood? I do, and I
know that what is about to befall this egregiously Atheistic empire
is going to effectively dwarf the former global catastrophe, yet is
good news to Christians (but not for the Atheist CHRINOS, however!),
because the world will be purged by or before 2331 AD, therearound,
this as numbered by one grand century of Venus superior and inferior.
That's the gradual realignment. Whereas the more immediate holocaust
is not going to be nearly so pretty, more than slightly inconvenient,
more than slightly challenging, more than survivable for three parts
of the world more than the two. The living will be admiring the dead,
and Legions of Immortal souls of the dead will be seeking death and
not finding it, trapped in Dark Limbo, afraid, scared, terrified of
the Light in which to see that future Judgment peculiar to each one,
each _precisely_ according to their works of good and works of evil.

This is why the Atheists, including the CHRINOs, _all_ antichrists,
will have the toughest and longest time of all in the lake of Fire,
because they have so much bad karma to pay for, that they cannot be
saved to the Ages of the Ages. They were caught unprepared. Oh well.

But now it's time for everyone alive today to prepare for the Light,
the heavenly Light at the end of the Dark tunnel, by practicing the
Light, practicing heaven, every moment of our fleeting mortal lives.
'Cause it's going to be over soon: the opportunity to practice here
in the flesh, in this day and age. This old heaven & old earth isn't
long for the world, and anyone caught unprepared for death is going
to be caught off guard. Acceptance is not in their vocabulary. Soon,
they'll be wishing it had been...

Armageddon Cometh,
Daniel Joseph Min
http://www.angelfire.com/moon2/danieljosephmin/

Old December 21st 07, 03:47 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.archaeology,alt.agnosticism
Dirk Van de moortel

"Anonymous" wrote in message .. .

We all immediately know it is Min, don't we...
Question to everyone:
Do you ever read beyond this line?

Dirk Vdm

Old December 21st 07, 05:24 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.archaeology,alt.agnosticism
Kendall K. Down

In message
"Dirk Van de moortel" wrote:

We all immediately know it is Min, don't we...
Question to everyone:
Do you ever read beyond this line?

Answer: No.

Ken Down

--
================ ARCHAEOLOGICAL DIGGINGS ===============
| Australia's premier archaeological magazine |
Old December 22nd 07, 02:34 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.archaeology,alt.agnosticism
Sjouke Burry

Dirk Van de moortel wrote:
"Anonymous" wrote in message .. .

We all immediately know it is Min, don't we...
Question to everyone:
Do you ever read beyond this line?

Dirk Vdm

Pssst...dont let him know that, he might change it.....

Strike Anonymous[_10_] Astronomy Misc 5 December 30th 07 02:33 PM
Status of the strike ? John Doe Space Shuttle 3 June 4th 07 09:35 PM
Boeing Strike: Settle Already!!! Ed Kyle Policy 14 December 10th 05 12:26 AM
Bird Strike RA-5C Space Shuttle 9 July 29th 05 09:22 PM
KSC in now in the 10-19% strike zone of Dennis Craig Fink Space Shuttle 8 July 8th 05 05:32 PM