painsnuh laming index [long post]

Old July 1st 07, 04:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

Default painsnuh laming index [long post]

On Jun 30, 10:07 pm, "Hagar" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message

Hagar wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Hagar wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
. ..
Anyone needing to see how Painius, Kook of the Month nominee, defends
his unorthodox ideas about physics and gravity need look no farther
than this index:

snip DecoDung

Are you trying to outdo that other k00k, Ed "Brain old as Coal" Conrad
???

You seem confused (little surprise); those are all quips from Painius
"painsnuh".

I was referring to your idiotic index list, which, in the past, was the
sole
domain of Ed "Coalbrain" Conrad. It seems his #1 status as a mental
degenerate has now been successfully eclipsed by Fart "****-for-Brains"
Deco's display of clogging up the Internet with indices of totally useless
drivel. Unless, of course, you want to horn in on Chuckweasel de Boner's
number one rank as resident "Copy-'n-Paste" champion, and the index was
merely a display of your new-found prowess in the fine art of plagiarism.

Nice kookspew, Garfish. Too bad for you that you failed to see that
painsnuh's lames are at least unique and entertaining, unlike your 4th
grade childishness.

Well excuse me, they were penned for the benefit of a 3rd grade intellect,
after all ...

Seems Deco has to reply to your every post. He must be really
obsessed wity you.

Double-A

Old July 1st 07, 04:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar

"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 30, 10:07 pm, "Hagar" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message

Hagar wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Hagar wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

You know, AA, deep down he really wants to become my Bitch. I just don't
know what sort of diseases and anal fungi he contracted during his, albeit
brief, dalliance with the PuddleQuack. One must be very careful with those
k00ks.

Old July 1st 07, 04:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Jul 1, 8:40 am, "Hagar" wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Jun 30, 10:07 pm, "Hagar" wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message

Hagar wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Hagar wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

That's not the half of it. Consider what he might have picked up
during his time with Bruce, the notorious animal humper, and humpee!

Double-A

Old July 1st 07, 05:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
John \C\

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jul 1, 8:40 am, "Hagar" wrote:

[...]