How Supermassive Black Holes Come Together

Old June 17th 07, 10:47 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Hannu Poropudas

Default How Supermassive Black Holes Come Together

On Jun 11, 7:31 pm, Sam Wormley wrote:
Hannu Poropudas wrote:
On Jun 9, 4:26 am, Sam Wormley wrote:
How Supermassive Black Holes Come Together
http://www.universetoday.com/2007/06...e-black-holes-...

Galaxies get bigger and bigger through galactic mergers. Two small
galaxies come together, merge their stars, and you get a bigger
galaxy. But astronomers have always wondered, what happens with the
two supermassive black holes that seem to always lurk at the heart of
galaxies. What happens when two compact objects with millions of
times the mass of our sun collide? Good question.

An international team of physicists have developed a computer
simulation designed to answer this very question. And in a recent
article in Science Express, they published the results of the
simulation.

See:http://www.universetoday.com/2007/06...e-black-holes-...

I don't agree so peaceful results of their interaction (simulation result may be ok,
if interaction is quite distant with these two supermassive black-holes so that their
event horizonts would not overlap):

I think that if these two supermassive black holes interacts deeply (if their two nuclei
"neutrino stars" comes close enough to each others so that their "color electricity flames"
interacts) then huge EXPLOSION would follow and jets of quarks and leptons would result
in the first place and they possible then again later combine somehow to jets of protons and
electrons which again later combine to hydrogen gas ?

Hannu

Black holes don't have "neutrino stars" cores, as the gravitational
force is much greater that neutron degeneracy pressure.

I have understood that real black-holes have "neutrino stars" cores.
This has nothing to with neutron degenaracy pressure.

I recall some old writings of mine (years 1992-2007):

Maybe quasars could somehow be related to these "neutrino
stars" ("cores of black-holes") ?
These "neutrino stars" are possible surrounded by multiple "radiation
peripheries" ("event horizons")) ?
The "neutrino star" is possible formed from one "radiation
periphery" ?

Hannu

Old June 21st 07, 01:05 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
malibu

Hannu Poropudas wrote:
[...]

Quasars are accretion discs that have grown
full size. They are ejected in pairs
in exactly opposite
directions at 9000 km/sec (1 thirtieth lightspeed.)

Similarly, radiation from electrons finds our lightspeed to be
30 times slower than itself.

John
Galaxy Model
http://users.accesscomm.ca/john

Old June 27th 07, 07:41 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,sci.bio.paleontology
Hannu Poropudas

Hannu Poropudas wrote:
[...]

Observed neutron star masses
1.44 solar mass neutron star mass 2.9 solar mass

With no energy source, there is no known force that can prevent a
mass of 3 or more solar masses for collasping, neutron degeneracy
pressure does not stop the collapse and the object becomes a black
hole with zero physical size, but with all the mass. Gravity really
wins!

If I think those QUARKS in structure of proton (FIVE quarks in one old
H-M's drawing) and
in structure of neutron (FIVE quarks in same old H-M's drawing) and I
remenber
that they are pieces of "neutrino star" ("core of black-hole") (due
their birth processes
if they are those two quark species which were drawn to have scrathes
in one old H-M's drawing),
then I can imagine then that they may PREVENT FULL CONTRACTION to zero
physical size.

I remember that I have explained this kind of phenomena in some of my
old writings
where "neutrino star" ("diamond", "core of black-hole") prevent full
collapse when
"neutrino star" and its surrounding hundreds of thousands of
"radiation peripheries"
formed in "Big Bang start".

Hannu

Old June 27th 07, 09:07 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
malibu

On Jun 27, 12:52 pm, Sam Wormley wrote:
Hannu Poropudas wrote:
On Jun 21, 2:59 am, Sam Wormley wrote:
Observed neutron star masses
1.44 solar mass neutron star mass 2.9 solar mass

With no energy source, there is no known force that can prevent a
mass of 3 or more solar masses for collasping, neutron degeneracy
pressure does not stop the collapse and the object becomes a black
hole with zero physical size, but with all the mass. Gravity really
wins!

If I think those QUARKS in structure of proton (FIVE quarks in one old H-M's drawing) and
in structure of neutron (FIVE quarks in same old H-M's drawing) and I remenber
that they are pieces of "neutrino star" ("core of black-hole") (due their birth processes
if they are those two quark species which were drawn to have scrathes in one old H-M's drawing),
then I can imagine then that they may PREVENT FULL CONTRACTION to zero physical size.

"I think" and "I can imagine" are no substitute for calculations, Hannu!

Yeah, but thinking is not something
to dispense with entirely, Sam.
You may want to re-think your position once a decade as new
info comes in.

John

Old June 28th 07, 06:30 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,sci.bio.paleontology
Hannu Poropudas

On Jun 27, 9:52 pm, Sam Wormley wrote:
Hannu Poropudas wrote:
[...]

At the moment it seems to me that it is too difficult to try any kind
of calcutations
about these.

Further one IMPORTANT matter:

I remember that in old H-M's proton/neutron drawing those five quarks
were drawn
such that they all have different "color electricity colors" and they
(every individuals)
were drawn such that first there was "light periphery" and the in
center of that there
was a "spot" of the same "color electricity color" and also that
"spot" have
"violet color electricity color" "small spot" in center of it.

I remember also that there was in one other H-M's drawing "explained"
how
proton's mass changes one "color electricity color" to "black color
electricity"
(="no color electricity") in structure of proton and in structure of
neutron this
situation changed ( to: "one period it is proton" and other period it
is "five color
electricity colors" arranged as together. Please try to read my old
writings and
try to find those old H-M's drawings.
(I have removed (year 2006) my original directory from the net due it
has been
there enough time, about 14 years)

Hannu

Old July 4th 07, 04:28 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,sci.bio.paleontology
mathematician

Hannu Poropudas wrote:
[...]

I just think more about that "light periphery" (strange word ?,
"light periphery"="valokehä" in Finnish) of quark in old H-M's
drawing.

1. I think that it could possible be related to gluon (which is in a
way "light particle",
we call this as a boson).

2. I wrote long time ago that gluon is composite "wrong neutrino"
plus "right neutrino"
(new "color electricity interactions" are involved, this combination
gives also zero mass).

3. I remember that there are SIX different relevant gluons.

4. I remember that H-M's old quark drawing resembled "color
electricity black-hole".
I think that the "color electricity spot" in center of the "light
peripehery" indicated that.

5. I remember that the "core of quark" was drawn in one old H-M's
drawing
as 8-sided regular polygon of certain "color electricity color".
(I think that this was also a piece of "neutrino star" (="core of
black-hole" in
nucleus of galaxy).)

6. I remember that "violet color electricity small spot" was origin of
"destructive color electricity
wave" which destroyed the previous phase of our (oscillating type)
Universe. (violet=purple).

Please take a look my old writings. I have put my old email addresses
in my google profile
due it would be easier to find those old writings with google's search
machines.

It should be remembered when reading them that my picture of world
have changed
somehow with time. They could include also my own errors. H-M's old
drawings and my
remarks on them are reliable.

Hannu