Brad Guth's Credentials

Old May 31st 06, 04:42 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Default Brad Guth's Credentials

wrote in message
ps.com...
Can this be true David ?? You have caught Brad in an outright lie ??

Please tell me where you found Brad's quote:
"This examine quiz example is just like the one I had to pass in
order to obtain my
masters degree in observationology."

Do you have any idea what this does to Brads credibility ?? Completely
destroys it.

Show me where you found that quote, hurry, before he deletes it ...
Thanks

I've quoted and cited it several times here. It's from his Lollipop
Manifesto at http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lollipop.htm

Dave

Old May 31st 06, 06:20 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Secret237 and David Bacque,
Hmmmm, still nothing that's even remotely constructive on my behalf.
It's almost as though you two gay Jewish guys/gals (aka Third Reich
collaborators) don't like me anymore (must have been something I said
or managed to hit with my lose cannon), nor otherwise having
appreciated anything that I happen to believe in. Could it be that
it's your mutual AIDS infested incest of cloning your mutual bigotry
that's getting the best of yourselves?

Show me where you found that quote, hurry, before he deletes it ...

What's to delete?
Is this pathetic out of context crapolla the very best you two old
farts can muster?

You are the messenger ?? But Brad, David has caught you in an outright
lie, you have not told the truth.

What lie? What truth?
Is it the truth that you and David are sleeping together and mutually
fornacate in front of your own children and those of any others you can
corner?

Is it the NASA/Apollo lies upon lies, that which replicated
hard-science and the regular laws of physics proves such events never
transpired according to the record that's scripted into your very own
pagan koran that sucks and blows?

Is it the matter of fact that my nose isn't the least bit brown, as
being what so absolutely ****es the living crapolla out of yourselves?

Am I depriving you two warm and fuzzy guys or rather collective of guys
and gals from killing off your fair share of those innocent Muslims?

What exactly is it about the Third Reich (aka Skull and Bones) that
makes you folks into such happy campers?
-
Brad Guth

Old May 31st 06, 10:54 AM posted to sci.space.history

On 30 May 2006 20:05:18 -0700, "
wrote:

Can this be true David ?? You have caught Brad in an outright lie ??

Do you have any idea what this does to Brads credibility ?? Completely
destroys it.

I'm curious. Up until that moment, you still considered Brad to have some
credibility? A guy who claims there's an advanced civilization on Venus,
and then illustrates his theory with a photo of Mars?

You were just joking, right? I don't think even Brad believes anything he
writes. But I can see what keeps him at it

Dale
Old May 31st 06, 02:01 PM posted to sci.space.history

Tell me Dale, what do you think keeps Brad at it ??

Old May 31st 06, 02:04 PM posted to sci.space.history

On 31 May 2006 06:01:45 -0700, in a place far, far away,
" made the phosphor on
my monitor glow in such a way as to indicate that:

Tell me Dale, what do you think keeps Brad at it ??

Lack of appropriate medication.
Old May 31st 06, 06:12 PM posted to sci.space.history

Dale wrote:
On 30 May 2006 20:05:18 -0700, "
wrote:

Can this be true David ?? You have caught Brad in an outright lie ??

Do you have any idea what this does to Brads credibility ?? Completely
destroys it.

I'm curious. Up until that moment, you still considered Brad to have some
credibility? A guy who claims there's an advanced civilization on Venus,
and then illustrates his theory with a photo of Mars?

You were just joking, right? I don't think even Brad believes anything he
writes. But I can see what keeps him at it

Dale

Wow! such incest cloned ****ology on a stick. As per usual, I'm sooooo
impressed with your intellectual fornication.
-
Brad Guth

Old June 1st 06, 03:15 AM posted to sci.space.history

Brad wrote:
What lie? What truth?
Is it the truth that you and David are sleeping together and mutually
fornacate in front of your own children and those of any others you can

corner?

What a JA.
I'll tell you what lie Brad. You see, I will answer your question,
where you would not. I will not change the subject like you do all the
time. The question here is this, and nothing else: Is what Brad Guth
says to be trusted ?? What are his credentials that would give
credence to what he writes ??

Here is his claim and his lie:
"This examine quiz example is just like the one I had to pass in
order to obtain my masters degree in observationology."

This quote can be found at Brads site ... something about lollipops :

http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lollipop.htm

When in reality he has no degree in anything at all.
(Of course Brad does not seem to know what reality is, he bases reality
on ONLY what he believe and if you don't believe in his version of
reality then he will chastise you with insults.)

David has asked and asked Brad a simple question "Where did you get
your degree??"
No less than five - six - seven times David has asked, with no

As you and most any halfwit moron of a village idiot already knows, and

as I've specifically stipulated before, whereas such it came from many
years of my having direct experience ...

Brad is saying here that we all, already know he has no degree and that
he got his degree not from a university but from the school of hard
knocks.

Unlike the skewed buttology suck-up degree of whatever has your
brown-nose so effectively butt-wiping on behalf of our resident LLPOF
warlord(GW Bush), and of so many other mainstream status quo butts
before, whereas my life-based degree of observationology skill is fully

accredited with hard-reality and of actual hard-experience that can be
taken directly to your tax avoidance offshore bank.

Unlike your pathetic minion self, I don't need any such Skull and Bones

document telling myself that I'm sufficiently smart and still alive and

kicking. I also don't have to continually lie my butt off at the
ongoing collateral damage and demise of the innocent.
You represent everything that's terribly wrong with America, and I've
represented all that's right.

Christ I can't even respond to all this trash ... we are what's
wrong ?? No, I think it is he.

He writes "My life-based degree" This is his admission that no
institution has given him a degree. Do you want to change this
admission now Brad ??
This is your lie, you outright lied about having a degree.

Brad goes on with this reply:

It'll do you good Brad, stop the lies, stop the madness. Tell the truth
and you'll be free. Admit it Brad, tell us you made it up.

Sorry, can't do that because, obviously that would in fact be telling
lie.

What the hell does he care about lying ??

Apparently sharing the truth and nothing but the truth that's related
to physics, science and of history are of what folks here in Usenet

What the hell does he care about the truth, clearly he does not care
about telling the truth.

He goes on with more nonsense:
Instead we honest folks get to deal with each of their Third Reich, or
else mindset. I'm to guess this is the absolute very best we can ever
expect from such a Third Reich collaborating collective of such Jews,
and like all the others trying to perform their brown-nosed minion
duties as infomercial-history, infomercial-science and subsequent
damage-control rusemasters on behalf of continually wiping their pagan
god's butt with each of their long and very status quo suck-up brown
noses.

What the hell is that all about ?? He calls himself honest folks ??
and then follows that with a ton of useless drivel.

My life and direct experience based masters degree in observationology
is just that because, there's apparently none others better than
myself. You've certainly not proven otherwise, and you haven't even
once attempted to present your photo interpretive expertise because you

obviously suck at it.

Total lunacy.

Since I've already explained as to exactly where my degree was derived,

IF he has explained where he got his degree then I guess I missed it,
most likely because of all the crap he spews, but in any case, if he
has explained it then it means he does not have a degree at all.

Eric Chomko,
What can anyone possibly have to say about our resident naysayer "Eric
Chomko" except, once a liar always a liar, as in LLPOF

Once a liar, always a liar.

That is what you are Brad, a liar, David has shown it using your own
words.

You are a total idiot.

"If you're not looking for the truth, you will not find it."
-Brad Guth

..... And that's his motto, what a joke.

That's the only thing you have shown Brad, that you are a joke.

.... and from David:
He continually says that his degree is "life and experience based"
and he has finally said that he never took a quiz because he's the all
knowing observationology master. So he says he took a quiz to get the
degree, then he says he didn't take a quiz. But show me a masters
degree plan that requires a quiz with 9 questions or a university that
will accept his writing style and I'll eat my diplomas.

Brad, you have no credibility at all.

Old June 1st 06, 04:41 AM posted to sci.space.history

On Wed, 31 May 2006 20:27:43 -0700, in a place far, far away, Dale
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a way as to
indicate that:

On Wed, 31 May 2006 13:04:53 GMT, h (Rand Simberg)
wrote:

On 31 May 2006 06:01:45 -0700, " wrote:

Tell me Dale, what do you think keeps Brad at it ??

Lack of appropriate medication.

Maybe, but I think mainly because he gets a lot of attention,
and some people may actually believe him. Or at least
devote an amazing amount of time to debating him. He's
a pretty well-fed troll.

Well, yes, that's another problem.
Old June 1st 06, 02:20 PM posted to sci.space.history

Maybe, but I think mainly because he gets a lot of attention,
and some people may actually believe him. Or at least
devote an amazing amount of time to debating him. He's
a pretty well-fed troll. It's a strange hobby, but that's probably
all it is to him. Seems to be so much more to many of his
devoted readers/debate partners. They puzzle me far
more than he does

He is well fed, thanks at least in part by me, I know I shouldn't
respond at all, but he writes soo much crap, it's hard for me to
resist at times, especially when we catch him in a lie.

Moon Hoax people get me angry and maybe that's my motivation to
respond to him, but I'm not the only one angered by them, I've
known curators at planetariums who would be approached by Moon hoax
people and it would make him mad too, even Aldrin was angered by at
least one.

I believe that this is more than a hobby to Brad, but he doesn't make
any money off of it, but I tend to think he would like to ... he wants
to become well known at this, like a Sibel was.

What, he has a lot of followers ?? I really don't see many of his
followers ... nobody can really believe his trash can they ?? :~)