Brad Guth's Credentials

Old May 30th 06, 10:41 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Default Brad Guth's Credentials

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
ups.com...

Why do you get so defensive when someone asks you a direct question about
the masters degree that you earned by taking a quiz? It's really a simple
thing to answer. Just tell us where you took the quiz. You *did* take
that
quiz, didn't you?

What's to defend? especially since I'm the one and only all-knowing
observationology wizard that we know of, and thus why on Earth would I
want to take my own "quiz"?

I merely quoted what you said Brad. I'll quote it again. "This examine
quiz example is just like the one I had to pass in order to obtain my
masters degree in observationology."

But now you say you never took any such quiz. Are you saying that the
information you posted on your web site wasn't quite truthful? If you never
took the quiz, how did you get the masters degree? Oh, you made that up
too! Looks to me like the statement in your manifesto is the bald faced lie
that we all knew it to be and you've finally admitted it.

Now that we know your postings and web sites are just figments of your lying
imagination, tell us again why we should believe you.

Dave

Old May 30th 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Brad Guth is convinced that the American Government is the pit. Well,
it isn't perfect, but it is not as bad as he makes it out to be. It is
all the lying that goes on that creates havoc. What we need are 'lie
detectors' better than those little squiggle machines that sometimes
get used. The use of 'untruths' has to be stopped. The U.S.
government must return to normal.

tomcat,
I never once stipulated that there weren't a few of those far worse
governments upon this global warming Earth that's getting itself by way
of those helping dirty and usually white American and Jewish greedy
hands of humanity as becoming more and more polluted by the second, and
thus measurably of lower and lower albedo worthy by the year.
Basically, some of us have had far more cookies in their hand than can
fit through the cooky jar opening.

I'm all for the little guy, especially starting off with those little
innocent diatoms that mean far more to all of life (past, present and
future) upon this Earth than anything else. Ask yourself; when was the
last time you and/or your mindset were being nice to a diatom?

As to "The U.S. government must return to normal" part of your worthy
rant, I believe this quest is even asking far more than I'd expect
possible, though there's always hope.

BTW; what's actually "normal" in regards to our LLPOF past, present
and whatever future after WW-III, especially if considering how we'll
still be into raping and pillaging mother Earth, as well as taking
advantage of most anyone that gets in our way, or has something of
value that we want to take for less than ten cents on the dollar.
-
Brad Guth

Old May 30th 06, 11:43 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

Remember that I'm not all-knowing ...

And in his previous message, 18 minutes earlier, Brad Guth wrote

What's to defend? especially since I'm the one and only all-knowing
observationology wizard that we know of...

Can't even remember which lie you chose to tell 18 minutes ago, eh Brad?

I'm all knowing, I'm not all knowing. I have a master's degree, I don't
have a master's degree.

It's obvious that you just make this stuff up, you can't even keep your
stories straight.

And that brings us right back to the topic, finally! The only thing you've
proven yourself qualified to do is make **** up and lie about it when
questioned. And you say NASA is the liar. At least they can back up one or
two of their claims with real science.

Dave

Old May 30th 06, 11:47 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
oups.com...
But now you say you never took any such quiz. Are you saying that the
information you posted on your web site wasn't quite truthful?

Now that we know your postings and web sites are just figments of your
lying imagination, tell us again why we should believe you.

David, for Christ's sake on a stick, go to whatever pagan Church and
pray for your buttology suck-up soul.

Sorry Brad, that's not an answer. I didn't say anything about Church. I
just asked why you claim to have taken a quiz to get a master's degree but
then claim that you never took a quiz to get a master's degree.

Tell us Brad, which one is the truth? Do you know what the truth is?

Dave

Old May 31st 06, 01:20 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

David Bacque,
Here's some more stuff that I'm just making up. Just like all the
replicated hard-science and regular laws of physics that I keep making
up about Venus and about our not having walked on that nasty moon of
ours.

I guess David isn't going outside to play, instead having been
superglued or otherwise sequestered to his almighty computer that
summarily sucks and blows almost as bad off as himself, that hasn't
thus far constructively contributed squat on my behalf or on anyone's
behalf that takes a liking to any portion of my side of a given
argument.

And you say NASA is the liar. At least they can back up one or
two of their claims with real science.

At least I don't use butt-loads of evidence exclusions,
infomercial-science that can't be replicated, nor have I ever used
their highly conditional laws of physics along with all of the
necessary smoke and mirrors it's taking in order to continually cover
their NASA/Apollo infomercial butts. I also don't topic/author stalk,
bash for sport and employ PC to PC malware/****ware tactics so as to
torment and/or banish whatever rocks my boat.

In spite of all the Usenet naysayism, each of their cloak and daggers
of all their ulterior motives and hidden agendas of those having such a
great deal to lose; on the sub-topic of rocket energy, I'd have to say
that h2o2 is still going to remain as way testy to mess around with,
but otherwise offering our best all around method of energy storage
that also represents good density, and thus the very best and most
affordable do-everything ticket in town per LRB assisted payload
tonnage getting into orbit.

H2SO5 is supposedly usable though I'm told somewhat unstable as an
element of rocket fuel, or rather extra testy on behalf of most any
other engine fuel, but otherwise offers us an even more powerful
oxidant that'll react with damn near anythig better than h2o2, which
obviously means that the h2o2/c3h4o alternative is perhaps still worth
representing our best do-everything and clean burning game in town that
somewhat more end-user friendly and thus somewhat less lethal to work
with.

Of course on Venus or rather anywhere near or within them relatively
cool nighttime clouds is perhaps as many nasty megatonne bucket loads
of what already is or can easily become H2SO5 as you can possibly
stand, that which under the right conditions should react with hot CO2,
especially if having been temporarily made into CO/O2.

I suppose the situation of having more of such local rocket fuel on the
fly could get itself even better, though I'm not exactly sure how.

Of course the all-knowing likes of our Usenet rocket wizard "David
Bacque" and countless others that insist they too know all there is to
know, as such they certainly could have shared a thing or two about
H2SO5(peroxysulfuric acid) as being utilized on behalf of engine fuel
while on a Venusian rigid airship expedition.

Just for the fun of it, lets see if there's even a faint spark of
David's rocket-science that'll share so much as squat without his going
naysay postal again.
-
Brad Guth

Old May 31st 06, 01:37 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

David Bacque; Tell us Brad, which one is the truth?
Do you know what the truth is?

Unlike yourself, I don't have all the right answers, or even the right
words by which to ask all the right questions. My math, grammar and
spelling usually sucks, and my dyslexic brain goes off the tracks more
than half the time. Good thing I have more than my fair share of those
nifty lose cannons, as otherwise I'd be rather naked and without a
viable anti-crapolla defence network.

Perhaps you can demonstrate for us heathen village idiots as to how a
real rocket scientist earns his/her keep. Demonstrate as to how you've
functioned without ever involving deductive reasoning or even so much
as involving a gram worth of common sense, much less remorse. Show us
an example that we can use, that which makes David Bacque tick and
otherwise shine. I could even provided a multiple choice list by which
to select from. Are you game?
-
Brad Guth

Old May 31st 06, 02:03 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

H2So4 is supposedly just about everywhere within them nasty though
somewhat cool clouds of Venus. Boosting that easily available element
of H2So4 to the level of H2So5 might even come as an unavoidable
bybroduct of extracting co/o2 from toasty CO2, either of which can be
accommodated on the fly.

This is of course assuming there's an available power reactor onboard
the composite spaceplane that's performing rather nicely as our rigid
airship.
-
Brad Guth

Old May 31st 06, 03:12 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
oups.com...
David Bacque,
Here's some more stuff that I'm just making up.

I guess that's as close to a real answer as we'll ever get from Brad.

Dave

Old May 31st 06, 04:05 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Can this be true David ?? You have caught Brad in an outright lie ??

Please tell me where you found Brad's quote:
"This examine quiz example is just like the one I had to pass in
order to obtain my
masters degree in observationology."

Do you have any idea what this does to Brads credibility ?? Completely
destroys it.

Show me where you found that quote, hurry, before he deletes it ...
Thanks

Old May 31st 06, 04:33 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Remember that I'm not all-knowing, and I'm the messenger from hell
that's actually
asking for the constructive contributions of whatever you've got to
offer.

You are the messenger ?? But Brad, David has caught you in an outright
lie, you have not told the truth.

Your credentials have now been completely destroyed by this lie you
have told and if you have told one then it follows that you have told
more that we haven't caught yet (This is why being caught in one lie
destroys your credibility)

You have not told the truth, so therefore yours in not the truth, or at
the very least, it cannot be trusted, in any way at all. (If it ever
could have been)

It is not my reality that is Fuzzy, clearly it is you who intentionally
blurs the truth with lies.