That Matter Can Be Compressed or Expanded is News?

Old February 17th 04, 03:57 PM
Bill Sheppard

Default That Matter Can Be Compressed or Expanded is News?

From nightbat:
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0= A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=

=A0=A0=A0Per
this news article
some physicist's claim to have found a
new discovery about matter's properties.
Ok, that matter can be compressed to
smaller volume merely by changing its
shape to occupy less space. Hmmmmm, isn't that what theoretical black

hole
dynamics point to, more of something in
less volume? The stretch or
compactability of matter's properties is
news?.
See:
http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/science/
02/16/science.candy.reut/index.htm

Heh. It's interesting how Wolter was adamant that an oblate (flattened)
sphere is the most primal form in nature, exhibiting the universal
planform of a common equator and two hemispheres rotating on a polar
axis.. per his 'donut' or bagel analogy. From JohnZ's Kitchen.g
oc

Old February 17th 04, 04:09 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Nightbat Iron changes its volume with temperature. Shrinks when
cold,and expands when hot. Water is the only thing I can think of that
expands when cold. There would be no discussing anything if water(ice)
did not expand ,for there would be little or no life on Earth. Bert

Old February 17th 04, 04:17 PM
John Zinni

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message

Heh. It's interesting how Wolter was adamant that an oblate (flattened)
sphere is the most primal form in nature, exhibiting the universal
planform of a common equator and two hemispheres rotating on a polar
axis.. per his 'donut' or bagel analogy. From JohnZ's Kitchen.g
oc

An Oblate Spheroid and a Torus are two different things Bill.

Old February 17th 04, 05:07 PM
Bill Sheppard

From John:

An Oblate Spheroid and a Torus are two
different things...

Picky, picky. They exhibit the same planform of common equator/ dual
hemispheres/ polar axis, common to all rotating systems. Think of two
frisbees joined back to back and 'dimpled in' at the poles.
BTW, Bert is right in his observation on water's
expansion when frozen; if ice contractred instead of expanding, all ice
would sink. Think of the ramifications this would have to life on Earth
as we know it. oc

Old February 18th 04, 10:05 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Bill Sheppard wrote:

From nightbat:
[...]

No further need for your reliance on Wolter's theoretical
imagined big donut engine oc, for collectively my postulate " Black
Comet " dynamics otherwise newly limited known as gravastar by other
main stream theoretical scientist's, takes care of that. But that Wolter
saw the need for an oscillator (engine) to counter act the quick or
Hubble noted accelerating expansion phase of the universe non reliance
on just regular gravitational field mass is quite insightful. And the
VED is important to show that energy and matter are naturally inclined
to point center of mass gravity direction for constant attempt at
renormalization of the dynamic disturbed present non uniform field.

Darla is a handful, trying to get her/him to be more open and give us
straight out answers is like playing footsie under the galactic table.
(:~)

What's with Bert switching from his gravity premise to energy one? Us
Mavericks are finally having more of an effect on everybody then we
could ever have thought. You know what is great oc, that even Scott may
someday be teaching what so many years ago he gave us so much trouble
about. And that he had originally heard it first, ha, ha, from the
horses, I mean Maverick's mouths. Still I respect him for his
professionalism with all those bright college kids looking for profound
deep theoretical and cosmological logical premise answers.

later oc,
the nightbat

Old February 18th 04, 10:27 AM
Dat's Me

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:53:35 -0700, N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc) wrote:

Ha, ha, Dave, ancient family secret. Ok, I'm game, now one for
you! What hand do you use to wipe?

The one not holding back the "third leg" that all the "3 inch additives"
have given me.

aka the right hand. The same one I write with, shake hands with, and clip
my toenails with.

The normal response to that question is: "I use toilet paper, not my
hand."

Old February 18th 04, 11:20 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Hi Nightbat Iron changes its volume with temperature. Shrinks when
cold,and expands when hot. Water is the only thing I can think of that
expands when cold. There would be no discussing anything if water(ice)
did not expand ,for there would be little or no life on Earth. Bert

nightbat

There are other substances that expand when cold and Uncle Al
over in sci.physics gave a whole list of them about a couple of weeks
ago to another posters topic on cold expansion. But you're right Bert,
without water, no life as we know it could exist. Now if you know that
most stable and dense Iron contracts when cold, imagine a huge upper
limit core of neutrons to flash over phase fermion protons and then free
falling out of galactic gravitational center to super freezing hyper
additional free fall velocity, what would it be? Imagine the outer shell
body accumulating heavy plasma ice from its super heated but now cooling
phase change pure proton core to stable iron fusing one. For example,
what happens to your windows in your heated car in the winter,
especially the faster you go? Hot inside and super cold on the outside,
ice buildup. Now imagine a very large internal heated body but
condensing in galaxy non uniform free fall and space scenario? You got
it, the mother of all comets, the " Black Comet ".

the nightbat

Old February 18th 04, 11:39 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Dat's Me wrote:

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:53:35 -0700, N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc) wrote:

Ha, ha, Dave, ancient family secret. Ok, I'm game, now one for
you! What hand do you use to wipe?

The one not holding back the "third leg" that all the "3 inch additives"
have given me.

aka the right hand. The same one I write with, shake hands with, and clip
my toenails with.

The normal response to that question is: "I use toilet paper, not my
hand."

nightbat

Ha, ha, Dat's Me got it right, congrads and cheers to him.

the nightbat

Old February 18th 04, 11:49 AM
John Zinni

"nightbat" wrote in message

nightbat

There are other substances that expand when cold and Uncle Al
over in sci.physics gave a whole list of them about a couple of weeks
ago to another posters topic on cold expansion. But you're right Bert,
without water, no life as we know it could exist.

Now if you know that
most stable and dense Iron contracts when cold, imagine a huge upper
limit core of neutrons to flash over phase fermion protons and then free
falling out of galactic gravitational center to super freezing hyper
additional free fall velocity, what would it be?

Is this sentence supposed to make sense???

Old February 18th 04, 02:23 PM
N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)

Dear Dat's Me:

"Dat's Me" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:53:35 -0700, N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc) wrote:

Ha, ha, Dave, ancient family secret. Ok, I'm game, now one for
you! What hand do you use to wipe?

The one not holding back the "third leg" that all the "3 inch

additives"
have given me.

aka the right hand. The same one I write with, shake hands with, and

clip
my toenails with.

The normal response to that question is: "I use toilet paper, not my
hand."

Doh! ;}

David A. Smith