Cost of Space Travel (and communication)

Old March 2nd 10, 03:21 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Jonathan

Default Cost of Space Travel (and communication)

"William Mook" wrote in message

The ipod virtual display with the virtual laser keyboard connected to
a handset sized computer is very very near. Additional software and
hardware features to implement the details I mentioned - is very near.

From a personal standpoint, I would want to be able to rant and search
the net and rant some more while at work. While using my hands
for my work though. So I guess that would mean voice recognition
so I could type hands free. And it would mean a search engine that
could respond to eye movements maybe? So I could search up some
article, cut and past and type away without using my hands, or without
taking all my attention. For all the 'mindless' lulls and moments of
the work day.

That shouldn't be that far off I would think?