Super Gravity & Super Spin Equivalent

Old April 1st 07, 12:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Super Gravity & Super Spin Equivalent

My "Spin is in theory" tells where the great force of gravity comes from
in the quantum submicroscopic realm.When thinking super gravity we are
giving an approximation of the M-theory. Witten would agree with that
I'm sure I've added much thinking to my spin theory. I've combined
spin and wobble. I can connect them to create vibration. I can create
vibrations into waves. I can create an electron if given light
photons,and virtual photons that spin in place at 'c' I can show how
attraction and repulsion work(EM force). I can describe how space energy
creates curved space,and thus giving gravity a convex repulsion force on
a grand scale inflating the universe at an accelerating rate
Bert

I'm a super genius and your not. Mark F. Amateur Astronomy 12 September 18th 06 05:05 PM
Super polishing RichA Amateur Astronomy 7 May 2nd 05 06:25 AM
Super-Nova Michaelo Amateur Astronomy 6 August 3rd 04 01:50 PM
Super pic of ISS transit! Packrat Solar 2 August 26th 03 11:38 AM