Cranston, I am your worst nightmare.

Old January 18th 07, 07:32 PM posted to soc.singles,alt.romance,soc.men,ne.weather,alt.astronomy
Ragin' Steve Chaney

Default Cranston, I am your worst nightmare.

Miguel - I am killing your soul right now as we speak. Do you feel a
headache? It is me coming into your mind. I have superpowers and speshul
forces training and a army of agents on my side. I'm ready to teach all of
you a lesson you won't ever forget for making fun of my gigantic ass and my
kinky underwear choices.

Right now I have agents from the FBI, Lawyers from the state department and
ninjas from Nagasaki closing in. They will find you, and Ondrea and toni and
Deadanus and my wife, who left for a 500 man **** last week and never came
back.

Don't threaten to come to my house either cause I know how to make atomic
bombs out of gasoline and pantyhose from a episode of Macgyver I saw on TV
Land and I got them planted all around my gated ghetto house.

I own you Cranston, I own you, I...

Uh!

*SPLORGE!*

I'll be right back after I eat some KFC and have a really long refractal
period, but don't forget that I own you. I am Steve Chaney, the most
powerful man on usernet!!! I have punched walls!