Entropy

Old December 30th 05, 03:48 PM posted to alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,alt.talk.creationism,alt.atheism,alt.astronomy

Default Entropy

Thank you so much for cross posting this important information in
alt.free.newsservers. Otherwise I would not have seen it and would not
have learned of this important information. Please keep up the good work.

I know it's not on-topic at alt.free.newsservers, but I assure you that all
subscribers to alt.free.newsservers are in your debt for making us aware of
these facts.

Please cross post to the rest of usenet where it will be just as welcome. I
know that the people at rec.ponds may have missed it.

Follow-ups set.

On 29 Dec 2005 20:32:51 -0800, "G.W." wrote:

CrystalDragonClear wrote:
Dr. Paul Davies, lecturer in applied mathematics at King's College,
London, writes in "New Scientist":

"Everywhere we look in the Universe, from the far flung galaxies to
the deepest recesses of the atom, we encounter order. . . . If
information and order always has a natural tendency to disappear,
where did all the information that makes the world such a special
place come from originally?"

Sir Bernard Lovell, of England's famed Jodrell Bank Observatory,
writes that his feelings are the same as those of Albert Einstein:

"A rapturous amazement at the harmony of natural law, which reveals
an intelligence of such superiority that, compared with it, all the
systematic thinking and acting of human beings is an utterly
insignificant reflection."-"Centre of Immensities."

Pretty obvious isn't it? All we have to do is look around.

Sam Wormley is Wrong (was: WHAT'S NEW...) Davoud Amateur Astronomy 164 May 2nd 05 07:53 AM
Scientists zero in on why time flows in one direction (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 November 1st 04 08:32 PM
The thermodynamic argument for SETI. Rich SETI 0 November 15th 03 07:06 PM
PizzaGram from Hawaii Starlord Misc 2 October 17th 03 10:47 PM
PizzaGram from Hawaii Starlord Amateur Astronomy 0 October 17th 03 05:21 PM