The Traffic

Old July 28th 05, 09:16 AM
LooseChanj

Default The Traffic

Good God in Heaven, I've *never* seen worse traffic in my life.[1] I was
insane or retarded enough to drive over to Titusville for the launch,
and it was bumper to bumper for the 25 miles back home.[2] Yikes.

I thought it was interesting that one apartment complex along the way had
police cars in its entrance/exits.

I seriously think it was shoulder to shoulder at least 4-5 people deep for
the length of the Ind-*mumble*-ana River. Except where the folks who live
on the river were sitting outside with their shotguns and bazookas, demanding
$10 or more for parking.

[1] And I've missed an exit in downtown Atlanta. During rush hour.
[2] For the USeless1--528---A1A---MyStreet route.
--
This is a siggy | To E-mail, do note | Just because something
It's properly formatted | who you mean to reply-to | is possible, doesn't