Alert!!!!!!!! Sound the alarm around the Atlantic ocean regionNOW... the day of the rising sun and InCometh Doom...

Old October 15th 10, 09:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Default Alert!!!!!!!! Sound the alarm around the Atlantic ocean regionNOW... the day of the rising sun and InCometh Doom...

There's Ufo's over New York and I ain't too surprised.Nobody told me
there'd be days like these

-- John Lennon, "Nobody Told Me"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGiV7mxzdGQ

Strange Days Indeed...

On Oct 15, 1:41*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
Hey PIG****: *The NYC UFOs were HELIUM BALLOONS FROM AN ELEMENTARY
SCHOOL!

SEE WHAT AN IDIOT YOU ARE? *MAKING STUPID CLAIMS AS USUAL. *ALL WRONG!

FOOL!

MORON!

JACKASS!

YOU STUPID IDIOT!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 18:33:45 -0700, Saul Levy
wrote:

That one's DEFINITELY A FAKE, PIGGYPIGPOO!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

IDIOT!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 18:18:39 -0700 (PDT), Warhol
wrote:

How nothing will happen??? It's happening Saul...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_XhX-4UVxU

On Oct 14, 2:15*am, Saul Levy wrote:
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, MORON!

NUMEROLOGY DOESN'T WORK, IDIOT!

YOU ARE JUST PLAIN STUPID!

Saul Levy

Old October 15th 10, 09:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

wrote:

How nothing will happen??? It's happening Saul...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_XhX-4UVxU

On Oct 14, 2:15*am, Saul Levy wrote:
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, MORON!

NUMEROLOGY DOESN'T WORK, IDIOT!

YOU ARE JUST PLAIN STUPID!

Saul Levy

That NYC UFO wasn't anything ET worthy, because if it were they would
have zapped that city once and for all, or at least unloaded their
toilet holding tanks.

~ BG
Old October 15th 10, 10:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

wrote:

How nothing will happen??? It's happening Saul...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_XhX-4UVxU

On Oct 14, 2:15*am, Saul Levy wrote:
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, MORON!

NUMEROLOGY DOESN'T WORK, IDIOT!

YOU ARE JUST PLAIN STUPID!

Saul Levy

That NYC UFO wasn't anything ET worthy, because if it were they would
have zapped that city once and for all, or at least unloaded their
toilet holding tanks.

*~ BG

It happened in china.... a city disappeared...

a small village in Qinling Mountains was disappeared that was attacked
by UFO

http://www.ufoxh.com/showtopic-5809.aspx

This is what I got:

Qinling event: "inexplicable disappearance of a village in the Qinling
Mountains," the truth has been blocked by the military

At 4:00 on October 13 Qinling event, reportedly, four in the morning
today, a village in the Qinling mountain inexplicably disappeared. Now
the military has cordoned off the area. According to eyewitnesses, a
UFO flying around. Qinling Mountains in the snakes have fled, there
are also insiders of the nuclear base in the Qinling Mountains in the
accident.

there is a video which was recorded those horrible moments.

http://tinyurl.com/China-Ufo

http://static.youku.com/v1.0.0127/v/...Q==&sh owAd=0

we must mobilize now to help our chinese bros and sisters whos with
me??????
Old October 15th 10, 10:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

http://static.youku.com/v1.0.0127/v/...eoIDS=XMjE0NDM....

*we must mobilize now to help our chinese bros and sisters whos with
me??????

It looks like their nuclear weapons cache let everything go. This
sort of event could be a thousand fold worse than anything similar to
date. if it was a government weapons cache that went up in smoke, so
to speak, it'll be hard to cover up.

Those supposed UFO assisted abductions were likely trying to save as
many of us as they could. I could use some saving, so where's my
UFOs?

~ BG
Old October 15th 10, 11:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

wrote:

[...]

Something like you said must have happened... but I don't believe in
existence of Atomic weapons...

see: There is one photo:
http://www.o-fu-online.net/2010/10/c...fo-visitation/

But Nuclear reactors give off a blue glow like that
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I3JKYdGWTE

What's actually going on in this WORLD... For years the rumors have
swirled that they have had to stay off of the moon due to orders from
ET to stay away or else.

China sends up a lunar probe.

The USA quickly decides to send NASA chief and political dudes from
our govt and bigwigs from GE and Microsoft to China

Chinese village 'goes missing' in blue light

MAYBE ET REALLY DID DO IT TO WARN CHINA TO STAY OFF THE MOON!