"The Future of Human Spaceflight"

Old January 26th 09, 05:32 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Ian Parker

Default "The Future of Human Spaceflight"

On 26 Jan, 16:28, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Ian Parker wrote:

:
:BTW - Lets get Google adjusted before you start on my meds.
:

Why? *Google is irrelevant to both space and this newsgroup.

*truth who believes nothing than he who believes what is wrong."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *-- Thomas Jefferson

What about all the references on the Singularity Insitiute that you
choose to ignore. No Google is not irrelevant. As I said you display
your ignorance every time you post. Look at the references you son of
a dog.

- Ian Parker
Old January 26th 09, 05:37 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Ian Parker wrote:

:On 26 Jan, 16:28, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: Ian Parker wrote:
:
: :
: :BTW - Lets get Google adjusted before you start on my meds.
: :
:
: Why? *Google is irrelevant to both space and this newsgroup.
:
:
:What about all the references on the Singularity Insitiute that you
:choose to ignore.
:

What about them?

:
:No Google is not irrelevant.
:

Well, yes, in this case it is. Why do you think it is not, Ian?

:
:As I said you display
:your ignorance every time you post.
:

Yes, we've already established that you repeating something doesn't
make it any more true or more sensible than it was the first time
around.

:
:Look at the references you son of
:a dog.
:

Lick me, you consumer of dog feces.

--
You are
What you do
Old January 26th 09, 07:19 PM posted to sci.space.policy
BradGuth

Ian Parker wrote:

:
:BTW - Lets get Google adjusted before you start on my meds.
:

Why? *Google is irrelevant to both space and this newsgroup.

*truth who believes nothing than he who believes what is wrong."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *-- Thomas Jefferson

What about all the references on the Singularity Insitiute that you
choose to ignore. No Google is not irrelevant. As I said you display
your ignorance every time you post. Look at the references you son of
a dog.

* - Ian Parker

The mainstream status quo wants nothing to do with any public format
of exchanging and/or sharing intellectual or scientific information.
It's key to their global domination policy, as for keeping the rest of
us as bankrupted, snookered and dumbfounded as possible. Their
systematic tactics of excluding whatever evidence rocks their boat is
simply a vital from of this ongoing war of theirs.

~ BG