World Earth Planet Islands Threatened To Disappear

Old June 13th 07, 01:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default World Earth Planet Islands Threatened To Disappear

Venice would be the first island to go. Might have to in 500 years in
the future block in the Mediterranean to keep its water from rising
bert

Old June 15th 07, 03:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Venice would be the first island to go. Might have to in 500 years in
the future block in the Mediterranean to keep its water from rising
bert

I've been to Venice twice, and let me assure you, it would not be that great
a loss to the world.

Old June 15th 07, 05:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Jun 15, 7:15 am, "Hagar" wrote:
"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message

Venice would be the first island to go. Might have to in 500 years in
the future block in the Mediterranean to keep its water from rising
bert

I've been to Venice twice, and let me assure you, it would not be that great
a loss to the world.

Then why did you go twice?

Double-A

Old June 15th 07, 08:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 15, 7:15 am, "Hagar" wrote:
"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message

Venice would be the first island to go. Might have to in 500 years in
the future block in the Mediterranean to keep its water from rising
bert

I've been to Venice twice, and let me assure you, it would not be that
great
a loss to the world.

Then why did you go twice?

Double-A

OK, the first time it was out of curiosity.
The second time I merely met a friend there and we immediately left, since
nothing had improved since my first visit. Dead animals in the canals, the
smell of rotting vegetation and garbage everywhere and a sweltering heat.

Old June 16th 07, 12:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Hagar Venice sounds like Chelsea Mass in July. I lived there for a
long time. It was called Chelsea by the smell,and Revere by the ocean
bert

Old June 16th 07, 03:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Jun 15, 4:47 pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Hagar Venice sounds like Chelsea Mass in July. I lived there for a
long time. It was called Chelsea by the smell,and Revere by the ocean
bert

Sounds like Oregon City after the eels have run. Many of them don't
make it over the falls and die, and the river is slack at that spot
and doesn't carry them away.

Whew!

Double-A

Old June 16th 07, 10:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A when I was a kid back in 1932 Chelsea had a pig farm in its
center,and a dump that turned waste into ash every Friday. "WHEW"
bert