Valeev is by no means the worst offender

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 23rd 09, 02:27 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.physics,sci.skeptic
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default Americans - Insane in the Membrane

Deirdre Sholto Douglas wrote:
:
:My guess is that this particular think-challenged soul is the
:sort who will interrupt and disrupt any discussion that takes
lace without him...rather like having a toddler in the room.
:

So you know our Ian Parker, do you? That's precisely what this
particular Artificial Stupidity System (A.S.S.) known locally as 'Ian
Parker' does. It will try to hijack any discussion, inject its own
loony spew, then claim that nobody else wants a 'serious discussion'
when his loonytoon views are rightly pilloried.

Note that I posted the same serious response TWICE to his "we should
go after asteroidal platinum" tirade and we've seen no response. Note
that he's been asked multiple times for his list of professional
publications or even a list of "scientific conferences" he's presented
at, with a deafening silence the only response.

Dealing with Ian Parker is what some police departments refer to as an
NHI situation - No Human Involved.

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine