Valeev is by no means the worst offender

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 23rd 09, 01:00 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.physics,sci.skeptic
jmfbahciv

Default Americans - Insane in the Membrane

Ian Parker wrote:
On 22 Feb, 11:59, jmfbahciv jmfbahciv@aol wrote:

That's really too bad. You could have had a really interesting
thread here yakking with Ms. Douglas.

I think you have to think whether or not people want a serious answer
or not. Ms Douglas clearly does not. I think it would indeed be
arrogant of me to claim that my ideas were the only ones, or the best.
I am not claiming that. What I am claiming is that people who are
clearly intent on causing mischief and doing nothing more should be
dealt with in short time.

She does not want a proper discussion, she has in fact said so. So any
nonsense about way out ideas etc. is way off beam. NO ideas, way oout
or not have actually been presented.

snip

Of course she would like a proper discussion. She's curious. However,
it is impossible to have one with you. The fact that she figured this
out in two posts or less indicates that she has an ability to think
well. You, apprently, don't have that ability and don't want to have
that ability.

/BAH