Rejected submissions on dark energy, black hole and expansion of the Universe

Old October 13th 06, 06:51 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,alt.sci.physics
[email protected][_1_]

Default Rejected submissions on dark energy, black hole and expansion of the Universe

Sure, I am not a scientist, but presented a solution
to the hardest questions in science. It was explained
my thesis is unfit for education.

Its like going back to the past, and writing a 100 page
thesis on evolution. Today one page is sufficient. Rather
than a 100 page thesis on dark energy, black holes and
the explanation to the expansion of the Universe I
submitted half a page which contained the solution
to all three problems.

Dark energy: A spiral galaxy has a dynamic rotation,
which gives rise to a dynamic inertia which just as gravity
sets matter into motion, and bends light. This dynamic
gravity spreads out on the galaxy's place and corresponds
with the galaxy's dynamic swirling.

Black holes: Do not form as nothing can travel faster than
light, and matter that is accelerated gives rise to strong
swirling rather than collapsing in spacetime. Swirling systems
build a dynamic gravitational fields in their disks, which
as swirling (like a hurricane) does not create a collapsed
spacetime but avoids it.

Expansion of the Universe: Galaxies and 'black holes' swirl
and have dynamic gravity (unlike our solar system where
comets orbit fairly randomly, in a swirling galaxy, all comets
are strongly inerted toward the orbit of the system). During
formation, a galaxy hovers in place, but after the formation
is a full-blown cyclone, as cyclones, it gains huge power
and speed of its own. The effect is that spiral galaxies are
like trains that are gaining speed and the Universe appears
expanding in an accelerated fashion. The Universe can
be perceived as new, where galaxies are still gaining inertia
and speed according to this theory.

(Where are the formulas, references, scientology Bush
regime support and hardline regime lickass charities,
famous names of scientists?)

George Bajszar

Old October 13th 06, 11:14 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,alt.sci.physics
SBC Yahoo

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

"Sure, I am not a scientist"........

I'll finish that thought for you - "and I don't understand anything about
physics or science, but I have a opinion."

"Opinions are like @holes, and most are as worthless".
A Einstein

"Theory of relativity?, of course I've heard of it, but I don't have sex
with my relatives."
Famous Arkansas Physicist