kookdancers digest

Old March 18th 05, 07:34 PM

Default kookdancers digest

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch
which ones post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups
to the distribution. Another good indicator is to note which of
those responders follow a person to one or more of those irrelevant
newsgroups and engage in their antagonism there. Also look for
those that are proud of the number of disruptive postings they make
to the newsgroups or who pontifcate about the multiple newsgroups
being relevant. Those who waste their time on meaningless "kook"
polls also fall into the category. Another sign are those who
hypocritically complain about the same "tripe" being posted over and
over while posting the same "tripe" over and over, who talk of
cowardice and yet post with a fake name, and who tell others to shut
up but won't shut up themselves.

Art Deco writes:

851 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

851 Looks like I need to get busy, Bruce!

852 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

852 Tholenator(tm) is sufficiently intelligent and educated to understand
852 that Planet X is an urban legend; however this does not change the fact
852 that he also dodges questions.

Michael Baldwin Bruce writes:

915 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

915 Yes, I've heard the rumors too.

916 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,rec.music.opera,sci.astro

916 Could you see Uranus with the naked eye or did you use a telescope?

917 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,rec.music.opera,sci.astro

917 Whatever happened to that show? It was quite good.

918 Yes, you are correct.

918 Beats me. I'd like to beat him in 3/4 time.

919 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,rec.sport.basketball.college,alt.fan.art-bell

919 You wouldn't have missed it, Bruce, if you have better reading
919 comprehension skills.

920 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

920 OKD noted, Bruce.

920 Why did you steal the saucer at Groom Lake? Sheila AKA Alexa
920 wants it back.

920 Repetitious kookdancing noted.

920 Just 86 more and I win a prize!

921 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,comp.lang.fortran,alt.fan.art-bell

921 Wrong again, Bruce. To see who is the kookdancer, see who posts the
921 original message in this thread.

921 The best indicator is to see who keeps posting his bull**** lits
921 everywhere.

921 Best to look for the kookdancer who keeps count.

921 Kook polls are only meaningless to the kook in question, Bruce.

921 What's that, Bruce? You post with a fake email address, you
921 hypocrite. So sit down and shut up, kook.

921 TRIPE SNIPPED

921 Where's your kookcount summary?

922 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

922 Classic repetition, Bruce, as to be expected from a kookdancer with
922 OKD and OCD.

922 REPETITIVE TRIPE SNIPPED

923 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

923 Famous last words, Bruce.

923 P.S. I liked the "mispelling".

924 Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.classical,sci.astro ,comp.lang.fortran,alt.fan.art-bell

924 "smater"? Is that one of Bruce AKA Tholen's "mispellings"?

925 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.koo ks

925 Bruce AKA Tholen could not be reached for comment
925 (he bravely ran away).

Tweetie writes:

15 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

15 Her significant other might.

15 You're assuming that he's a man.

16 Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.classical,sci.astro ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

16 What a viol suggestion.

17 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,rec.sport.basketball.college,alt.fan.art-bell

17 How did I miss that?!

18 They don't want him.

19 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical

19 Hi Tholen! Why did you digest Bruce's reply, but not this one?

20 He's soft in the head. I don't understand what she sees in him.

DrPostman writes:

185 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.koo ks

185 Great cast, Bruce!

Joe Malloy writes:

2 Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.classical,sci.astro ,comp.lang.fortran,alt.fan.art-bell

2 S'matter? You can't understand? Yeah, I committed one of Bruce's
2 "missspelinggs".

2 So let me it try again:

2 -- And congratulations on being smarter than the "stupid IT
2 professionals", by the by. --

2 Howzat?

2 :-)

Old March 19th 05, 09:47 PM

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch
which ones post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups
to the distribution. Another good indicator is to note which of
those responders follow a person to one or more of those irrelevant
newsgroups and engage in their antagonism there. Also look for
those that are proud of the number of disruptive postings they make
to the newsgroups or who pontifcate about the multiple newsgroups
being relevant. Those who waste their time on meaningless "kook"
polls also fall into the category. Another sign are those who
hypocritically complain about the same "tripe" being posted over and
over while posting the same "tripe" over and over, who talk of
cowardice and yet post with a fake name, and who tell others to shut
up but won't shut up themselves. Check out the three aliases
conducting a conversation among themselves, all coming from the
news.shared-secrets.com domain, but one of them referred to Michael
Baldwin Bruce's posting total in the first person.

Michael Baldwin Bruce writes:

926 Not the way Bruce AKA Tholen dances.

927 Come and see the violence inherit in the system.

928 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,rec.sport.basketball.college,alt.fan.art-bell

928 Bruce AKA Tholen is more infectious than SARS.

929 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

929 I think so, Bruce.

930 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

930 Now I will have nightmares, Bruce.

931 Say good night, Dick.

932 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

932 Is that right, Bruce? You seem obsessed with inferiority complexes.
932 Why is that? Do you live under your brother's shadow?

932 Yes, Bruce, you do have a classic disregard for netiquette.

932 Yes, Bruce, we've noticed you have a classic insecurity complex too
932 as evidenced by your obsessive digests.

932 Yes, Bruce, classic OCD and OKD as evidenced by your digests.

932 Google is irrelevant - Bruce AKA Davie Tholen.

932 Classic kookdancing, Bruce, as evidenced by your repetitive comments.

932 What's the matter, Bruce? Can't say anything else? Why does Bruce AKA
932 Art Deco get more attention than me when I'll head of the leader board?

932 You see!? Only 75 to go now! Yippee! Shazam!

932 What? No witty remark at the end, Bruce?

933 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

933 Is that anyone who posts a reply, Bruce?

933 P.S. I still like your "mispelling".

933 Note: no response.

934 Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.classical,sci.astro ,comp.lang.fortran,alt.fan.art-bell

934 He's better than Bruce AKA Tholen. Bruce won't even admit to his own
934 "mispellings".

935 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,sci.astro,rec.music.c lassical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

935 So why are you so concerned, Bruce?

936 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.koo ks

936 Is that why they say "break a leg", Bruce?

937 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.koo ks

937 It shouldn't stop the crowds! Critics, what do they know?

938 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,rec.music.opera,sci.astro

938 Butt asstronomers have no sense of humor. Take Bruce AKA Tholen -
938 please.

939 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,rec.music.opera,sci.astro

939 You forget Crimson Permanent Assurance! No wait, they fell off the edge
939 of the Earth.

939 OK, Sheila can have him.

940 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,rec.music.opera,sci.astro

940 How do you know, Sheila? Have you ever dated one?

Tweetie writes:

21 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,rec.music.opera,sci.astro

21 Message-ID:

21 What an unfortunate name! It's been the butt of so many jokes.

22 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,rec.sport.basketball.college,alt.fan.art-bell

22 Message-ID:

22 It's contagious!!!

23 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

23 Message-ID:

23 OKD noted, Bruce.

23 Why did you steal the saucer at Groom Lake? Sheila AKA Alexa
23 wants it back.

23 Repetitious kookdancing noted.

23 Just 86 more and I win a prize!

"I"? You're posting as "Tweetie". Having trouble keeping track of
your various aliases?

23 So what's the prize - perhaps a song from Nightingale?

24 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

24 Message-ID:

24 Welcome back.

25 Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.classical,sci.astro ,comp.lang.fortran,alt.fan.art-bell

25 Message-ID:

25 Digest-worthy.

26 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.koo ks

26 Message-ID:

26 LOL! It sounded like such a great idea, but some of the reviews were less
26 than glowing.

27 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,rec.music.opera,sci.astro

27 Message-ID:

27 So, will the indigestible one count this, or will the songbird continue to
27 get perferential treatment?

28 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,rec.music.opera,sci.astro

28 Message-ID:

28 What do you see in him?

29 Message-ID:

29 That's a bit violent.

30 Message-ID:

30 You should check out some of the other groups he's antagonizing.

30 Good advice - he has a concert coming up soon.

31 Message-ID:

31 Would you go if your favourite astronomer was in the orchestra?

32 Message-ID:

32 Perfect metre for a kookdance :-)

"Dick Tholen" writes:

1 Message-ID:

1 David, don't you have anything better to do than keep these silly lists.

1 Go practice your clarinet.

2 Message-ID:

2 Shut up, David.

3 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,rec.music.opera,sci.astro

3 Message-ID:

3 They don't get the joke because they are the joke. They are almost as
3 humorless as accountants.

3 No thanks.

"Nightingale" writes:

21 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,rec.music.opera,sci.astro

21 Message-ID:

21 Will you ever quit harassing him? He's done nothing to deserve this.

21 I will always love you David.

22 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,rec.music.opera,sci.astro

22 Message-ID:

22 LOL!

23 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,rec.music.opera,sci.astro

23 Whatever happened to that show? It was quite good.

23 ???

24 Message-ID:

24 Quit being so mean to him.

24 Somebody should beat you in 3/4 time - marcato!

25 Message-ID:

25 Of course I would. I'd love to hear him play.

Interesting that "Dick Tholen", "Nightingale", and "Tweetie" are
conducting a conversation between themselves, all coming from the
"shared-secrets.com" domain, with "Tweetie" referring to the
posting total for "Michael Baldwin Bruce" in the first person.
Who else smells four sock puppets at work?

John W. Kennedy writes:

4 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,rec.music.opera,sci.astro

4 For an audience handout at a Halloween show, I invented a history that
4 included a reference to a Professor of Abnormal Ontology (at Mishkatonic
4 University, of course).

Nightingale writes:

1889 No problem :-) I've done my share of taking things seriously that were
1889 not meant that way. I will never forget my dad laughing at me when I
1889 told him that I couldn't find "musical pathology" in the encyclopedia.
1889 (Things posted to both rec.music.classical and sci.astro are usually not
1889 serious - a certain member of both groups has a stalker.)

1890 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,rec.music.opera,sci.astro

1890 Hey! Accountants are not humourless.

Lady Chatterly writes:

90 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,rec.sport.basketball.college,alt.fan.art-bell

90 A poor beauty finds more lovers than husbands.

Perusion Hostmaster writes:

1 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,rec.sport.basketball.college,alt.fan.art-bell

1 Killfile == condom.

Old March 20th 05, 04:07 PM
Art Deco

Tholenator(tm) tholed:

fmph To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch
fmph which ones post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant
fmph newsgroups
fmph to the distribution. Another good indicator is to note which of
fmph those responders follow a person to one or more of those
fmph irrelevant
fmph newsgroups and engage in their antagonism there. Also look for
fmph those that are proud of the number of disruptive postings they
fmph make
fmph to the newsgroups or who pontifcate about the multiple newsgroups
fmph being relevant. Those who waste their time on meaningless "kook"
fmph polls also fall into the category. Another sign are those who
fmph hypocritically complain about the same "tripe" being posted over
fmph and
fmph over while posting the same "tripe" over and over, who talk of
fmph cowardice and yet post with a fake name, and who tell others to
fmph shut
fmph up but won't shut up themselves.

fm Shut up, Tholenator(tm).
fm What does this have to do with astronomy, Tholenator(tm)?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"a photon can travel faster than light when it is not excited"
"Ions are attracted to IRON"
"The dense ions in the ionosphere are simulating a
much higher gravitational pull to earth."
-- Alexa Cameron demonstrates her 200+ alien-implanted IQ

"I really don't care too much for humans"
"Just think of all the fun watching them from above while they
dance their kooker-step on their burning planet ..."
-- Chuckweasel Bohnehead's delusional non-human self-image

Old March 21st 05, 10:49 PM

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch
which ones post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups
to the distribution. Another good indicator is to note which of
those responders follow a person to one or more of those irrelevant
newsgroups and engage in their antagonism there. Also look for
those that are proud of the number of disruptive postings they make
to the newsgroups or who pontificate about the multiple newsgroups
being relevant. Those who waste their time on meaningless "kook"
polls also fall into the category. Another sign are those who
hypocritically complain about the same "tripe" being posted over and
over while posting the same "tripe" over and over, who talk of
cowardice and yet post with a fake name, and who tell others to shut
up but won't shut up themselves.

Michael Baldwin Bruce writes:

948 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,rec.sport.basketball.college,alt.fan.art-bell

948 He still uses OS/2, Bruce. He barely knows what a newsreader is.

949 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,rec.sport.basketball.college,alt.fan.art-bell

949 That's a funny place to find them, Bruce.

950 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,rec.sport.basketball.college,alt.fan.art-bell

950 Bruce AKA Tholenator(tm) should be nicknamed The Laxative because
950 he gives everyone who meets him the ****s.

951 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,rec.sport.basketball.college,alt.fan.art-bell

951 I've found that misquoting ****s him over, Bruce.

952 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,rec.sport.basketball.college,alt.fan.art-bell

952 The last test I ran it seemed that he his now hand-editing the Holy
952 Digestor output. At least it makes him waste more time on it.

953 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,rec.sport.basketball.college,alt.fan.art-bell

953 Before they all died of an earbashing?

954 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,rec.sport.basketball.college,alt.fan.art-bell

954 To be expect of someone with better reading comprehension skills,
954 Bruce.

955 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

955 Is your name Pavlov, Sheila AKA Alexa? That rings a bell for some
955 reason.

956 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

956 I'm sure he did, Bruce. He was getting all whiney because it looks
956 like I'm going to win the prize.

956 Yes, that's true - unless you are Bruce AKA Tholen and wish to
956 argue that it depends on which system you use. BTW, is it true he
956 still uses an abacus?

957 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

957 BARF!!!!

958 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

958 I don't see any obvious mop jockey socks in the Holy Digest Lits.

958 I was referring to his proclivity to dress in womens clothing.

958 Oh, Gross! A crossdressing Bruce AKA Tholen! I think I'm going to be
958 sick!

959 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

959 Yes, Tholenator(tm) should just sit down and shut up.

959 Yes, but does the fool listen to our wise advice?

960 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

960 Does it hurt when you salivate or only when you bark?

961 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,alt.fan.art-bell,ne.weather

961 Yes, he stands returfed on his own private field of dreams.

962 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

962 Note that the coward doesn't address him as "Tholen".

963 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

963 Man, what a hypocritical dick!

964 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es

964 And sit down and shut up.

965 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

965 Yes? Yes what? Yes its a kook convention or yes God exists?

965 Because if he does, I'd like to ask him what he wants with a starship.

966 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.alien.visitors

966 To be expected of an "irrelevant" kook, Bruce.

966 Well, its not like he has anything else to whine about, Bruce.

966 I don't blame them, Bruce. I'm surprised they even gave it to
966 Sheila AKA Alexa.

967 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

967 He should really say something like "To see which poster is a
967 "kookdancer", simply watch who they all reply to".

967 Yes indeed, Bruce. I wonder if he will ever acknowledge and fix his
967 "mispelling"?

968 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

968 Well, I don't want to "pontifcate" about it, Bruce, but he sure could
968 have used a 200+ alien-implanted IQ. Do you think Sheila AKA Alexa
968 would share hers?

969 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

969 How many atoms are there in the Universe?

970 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,sci.astro,rec.music.c lassical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

970 Pretty soon it will look like a phone book. And the tallies like
970 phone numbers. Hmmm ... he better start sorting them alphabetically.

971 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

971 PUKE!

972 Newsgroups: rec.music.opera,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy

972 After the sex change they will call him Ling Ling.

973 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

973 Non sequitur.

974 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

974 Broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooce?

974 Classical "pontifcation", to be expected from someone named Bwuce.

975 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

975 Where is the irony, Bruce? Perhaps if you have better reading
975 comprehension skills...

976 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

976 Why is your alma mater in Arizona, Bruce?

977 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.koo ks

977 I'll bet there'll be a lot of that. They should give the audience
977 two cocoanut halves each.

978 Newsgroups: alt.alien.research,sci.psychology.psychotherapy,al t.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

978 We should stick her in one. Along with Bruce AKA Tholen.

979 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.sport.basketball.college,comp.os.os2.advo cacy

979 Ach! That's a ****load of bull****, Bruce.

979 Which was his very first digest, Bruce?

979 Me too, Bruce.

980 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

980 To be expected of a coward who bravely runs away. I wonder if he
980 feels threatened by his brother?

981 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,com p.os.os2.advocacy,rec.sport.basketball.college

981 Tholenator(tm) can't be expected to actually read the posts he
981 digests.

981 He just shreads and eats his fiber, Bruce.

981 And he returfs his lawn at the same time.

982 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.sport.basketball.col lege

982 Oh, yes, can't forget the bricks, Bruce.

983 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy

983 Is that what that stuff is, Bruce?

984 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vis itors,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy

984 Non sequitur.

985 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

985 Yes, why is that?

986 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,rec.sport.basketball.college,c omp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

986 Why do you ask me, Bruce?

986 Why do you call him Ugly Bob, Bruce, and not just Bob?

986 I have you now! - Darth Vader

986 Will your digestor blow a head gasket with this post, Bruce?
986 I took out all the quoting from your post just for you.

Art Deco writes:

891 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

891 I don't see any obvious mop jockey socks in the Holy Digest Lits.

892 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es

892 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

892 FLUSH

892 Shut up, Tholenator(tm).

892 FLUSH

892 Shut up, Tholenator(tm).

892 FLUSH

892 Shut up, Tholenator(tm).

892 FLUSH

892 Shut up, Tholenator(tm).

892 FLUSH

892 Shut up, Tholenator(tm).

892 FLUSH

892 Shut up, Tholenator(tm).

892 FLUSH

892 What do you hate lists have to do with classical music, Tholenator(tm)?

893 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es

893 Tholenator(tm) can't be expected to actually read the posts he digests.

893 He is "winning" his holy war against the infidel antagonists.

894 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.sport.basketball.col lege

894 Oh, yes, can't forget the bricks, Bruce.

895 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy

895 Is that what that stuff is, Bruce?

896 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vis itors,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy

896 Classic antagonism.

897 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,rec.sport.basketball.college,alt.fan.art-bell

897 Exactly. Note that I "mispelled" "Roaring". Unlike Tholenator(tm), I
897 fess up to my mistakes.

898 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,rec.sport.basketball.college,alt.fan.art-bell

898 He can't look underneath the bricks anymore, Bruce, because he has
898 thrown them all toward the net.

899 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,rec.sport.basketball.college,alt.fan.art-bell

899 The last test I ran it seemed that he his now hand-editing the Holy
899 Digestor output. At least it makes him waste more time on it.

900 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,rec.sport.basketball.college,alt.fan.art-bell

900 Before they heard him play the contrabassfarttube?

901 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.sport.basketball.college,comp.os.os2.advo cacy

901 Ach! That's a container shipload of kookery, Bruce.

901 This was reverse chronological, so Tinman may have the honors.

901 I noted with amusement that there was a Foamy digest at one time.

901 How can hearing him squak away on the contrabassfarttube be any
901 different from reading his usenet posts?

902 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

902 Just ten more days until the polls open!

902 St. Foamy uses an octal thermometer, so Tholenator(tm) armed with an
902 abacus would not surprise me.

903 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

903 Ah yeah, sorry, I missed this subtle point. Cross-dressing and playing
903 the contrabassfarttube -- what a combo.

904 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

904 Hi, Alexa! Still suffering from attribution problems, I see.

905 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es,alt.fan.art-bell

905 [replying to oneself is a kooksign, nevertheless:]

905 Note that in "digest, volume 2453450", the Holy Digestor produced this:

905 The coward ran away from his digest record. No surprise, really.

906 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,alt.fan.art-bell,ne.weather

906 I bet it hurts when that windmill whacks him upside the head.

907 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

907 Note that the coward doesn't address him as "Tholen".

908 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

908 To be expected of a coward who bravely runs away. I wonder if he
908 feels threatened by his brother?

909 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

909 Yes, why is that?

910 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

910 Man, what a hypocritical kookdancer!

911 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es

911 And sit down and shut up.

912 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,rec.sport.basketball.college,c omp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

912 Will your digestor blow a head gasket with this post, Bruce?
912 I took out all the quoting from your post just for you.

913 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

913 He should really say something like "To see which poster is a
913 "kookdancer", simply watch who they all reply to".

913 Yes indeed, Bruce. I wonder if he will ever acknowledge and fix his
913 "mispelling"?

914 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.alien.visitors

914 I heard all about it from qartl -- they did it solely for the
914 entertainment value!

915 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

915 How much wind does it take to blow a contrabassfarttube?

916 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

916 I'm skeptical. Alexa only shares her negative vibes for the
916 donut-shaped universe.

917 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

917 Tholenator(tm) also likes to point out "mispellings" by antagonists.
917 How ironic.

918 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,sci.astro,rec.music.c lassical,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

918 What about his legendary errors in the lits o'hate? That would be a
918 kookmess.

919 Newsgroups: rec.music.opera,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy

919 What does this have to do with recordings of contrabassfarttubes?

920 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

920 Antagonism.

921 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

921 Classic buffoonery, as expected from someone who plays the
921 contrabassfarttube.

922 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

922 Perhaps if Broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooce had better interpersonal
922 skills...

923 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

923 I see Tholenator(tm) is still kookdancing, Bruce.

924 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

924 Watch out, or Tholenator(tm) will start playing the contrabassfarttube
924 again.

The Holy Order writes:

1 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

1 Like you and Dean, David?

2 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

2 None of the above.

3 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

3 Probably not, since deco is David.

4 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

4 the nearest army/navy store sells crutches real cheap, get one

5 Newsgroups: alt.alien.research,sci.psychology.psychotherapy,al t.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

5 Who needs a Faraday cage?

6 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.alien.visitors

6 Davie was never very good at math.

Ugly Bob writes:

74 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

74 I was referring to his proclivity to dress in womens clothing.

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy) writes:

23 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

23 If she even has one, it would have to be in "like new" condition.

24 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

24 A girl from Texas and a girl from New York were seated side by side
24 on an airplane. The girl from Texas, being friendly and all, said,
24 "So, where y'all from?"

24 The New York girl said, "From a place where they know better than to
24 use a preposition at the end of a sentence."

24 The girl from Texas sat quietly for a few moments and then replied,
24 "So, where y'all from, bitch?"

Bookman writes:

19 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

19 Has he gotten around to explaining what a "pelling" is, yet?

19 ESL!

Daniel Seriff writes:

475 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

475 My name isn't Bruce, Bruce. Are you a poofter?

476 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

476 That was uncalled for, Bruce. Leave the poor pommy ******* alone.

DrPostman writes:

186 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

186 No Bruce, but Tholen seems to be one.

================================================== ==============================

Charles D. Bohne writes:

3 Newsgroups: sci.astro,alt.astronomy

3 I second that!
3 I call them kookers, firstly because they call other people kooks
3 and then because they are "kooker" then kook :-)

Old March 26th 05, 01:11 AM

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch
which ones post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups
to the distribution. Another good indicator is to note which of
those responders follow a person to one or more of those irrelevant
newsgroups and engage in their antagonism there. Also look for
those that are proud of the number of disruptive postings they make
to the newsgroups or who pontificate about the multiple newsgroups
being relevant. Those who waste their time on meaningless "kook"
polls also fall into the category. Another sign are those who
hypocritically complain about the same "tripe" being posted over and
over while posting the same "tripe" over and over, who talk of
cowardice and yet post with a fake name, and who tell others to shut
up but won't shut up themselves.

Art Deco writes:

942 Newsgroups: alt.consciousness.4th-way,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec.music.classica l

942 Non sequitur, Tholen.

943 Message-ID:

943 What you believe is irrelevant, is irrelevant, Tholen. What does any
943 of this have to do with 4th-way consciousness, Tholen?

944 Newsgroups: alt.alien.visitors,alt.alien.research,alt.usenet.k ooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.music.classical

944 Analsexlexa is back.

945 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es,alt.fan.art-bell

945 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

945 FLUSH

945 Why do you post the same tripe over and over, Tholenator(tm)?

945 FLUSH

945 Digesting yourself now, Tholenator(tm)? How kooky.

945 What does this have to do with classical music, Tholenator(tm)?

945 FLUSH

945 [No comment from the Holy Digestor here. I wonder why.]

945 FLUSH

945 What does this have to do with classical music, Tholenator(tm)?

945 FLUSH

945 What does this have to do with classical music, Tholenator(tm)?

945 FLUSH

945 What does this have to do with classical music, Tholenator(tm)?

945 FLUSH

945 FLUSH

945 [No comment from the Holy Digestor here. I wonder why.]

945 What does this have to do with classical music, Tholenator(tm)?

945 FLUSH

945 What does this have to do with classical music, Tholenator(tm)?

945 FLUSH

945 What does this have to do with classical music, Tholenator(tm)?

945 FLUSH

945 More new, previously undigested antagonists here, Tholenator(tm). Do
945 you ever tire of getting whacked by windmill blades?

946 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.sport.basketball.col lege

946 Now the bricks lay on Grand Street
946 Where the neon madmen climb.
946 They all fall there so perfectly,
946 It all seems so well timed.
946 An' here I sit so patiently
946 Waiting to find out what price
946 You have to pay to get out of
946 Going through all these things twice.
946 Oh, Mama, can this really be the end,
946 To be stuck inside of Mobile
946 With the Memphis blues again.

946 He should try playing that on the contrabassfarttube.

947 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vis itors,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy

947 Illogical, given that anyone who tries to slurp Alexa gets an arm
947 chewed off.

948 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vis itors,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy

948 So, you speak for everyone now, Alexa?

949 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,rec.sport.basketball.college,alt.fan.art-bell

949 His demon-haunted soul thirsts for "mispellings" to point out.

950 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,rec.sport.basketball.college,alt.fan.art-bell

950 No matter, no one is following him, Bruce.

951 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,rec.sport.basketball.college,alt.fan.art-bell

951 I now understand why, Bruce.

951 Query: is a contrabassfarttube "is what it is"? Or does the
951 kookorchestra tune to something else?

952 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.sport.basketball.college,comp.os.os2.advo cacy

952 Ach! Proof that kooks never learn, Bruce.

952 I'll leave this one for the professional psychologists, Bruce.

952 They aren't "kissin' cousins" apparently, Bruce.

952 No, thanks!

953 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

953 Note that Foamy removed his octal thermometer article after it was
953 laughed at on usenet.

954 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

954 How does sand affect a contrabassfarttube, Bruce?

955 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,alt.fan.art-bell,ne.weather

955 *whap* *whap* *whap*
955 *whap* *whap* *whap*
955 *whap* *whap* *whap*

955 Further proof that kooks never learn.

956 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

956 It doesn't, Bruce.

957 Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.classical,sci.astro ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

957 Tholenator(tm) labors long and hard for his audiences, Bruce.

958 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.alien.visitors

958 Too bad Tholenator(tm) didn't get the humor implant.

959 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

959 He really is stuck in a Tripe Loop.

959 He can't; he's a kook, Bruce.

960 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

960 Classic astute observation, Bruce.

961 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

961 And just as obviously a "pelling" "is what it is", Bruce.

962 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

962 He should relocate his kookdance to Mozambique, Bruce.

963 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

963 With that size 14 scalar @$$? She has no preferences here, as long as
963 they weren't baked by Bechtel, Carlyle, or the U.S. Department of
963 Energy.

964 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

964 With that size 14 scalar @$$? She has no preferences here, as long as
964 they weren't baked by Bechtel, Carlyle, or the U.S. Department of
964 Energy.

965 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

965 He won't answer, Bruce, he's a coward.

966 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

966 I don't feel very well, excuse me............

967 Newsgroups: rec.music.opera,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy

967 I can't, Bruce, the noise from the contrabassfarttube is too much to
967 bear.

968 Newsgroups: rec.music.opera,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy

968 He's a kookdancer, Bruce.

969 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell

969 "After you stop for a moment and take a look around, you then discover
969 that you have entered: Teh Tholen Zone"

969 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

970 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell

970 Irrelevant, given that a blank line claim laced with invective is
970 ineffective in slowing down the posting rates of antagonists.

971 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell

971 Classic reading comprehension problems, Tholen.

972 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

972 His head is encased in bricks.

973 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

973 And obsessed with pointing out "mispellings".

974 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

974 Can you imagine having Tholenator(tm) as your grad student advisor?

975 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

975 Not possible; he nees it for the contrabassfarttube.

976 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

976 I hope he doesn't try to use the sombrero to collect tips while
976 kookdancing, Bruce.

977 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

977 Query: who would lead?

978 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

978 Please don't forget to mention his continuing attribution problems,
978 Bruce.

979 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

979 Classic astute observation, Bruce.

980 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

980 He practices the contrabassfarttube on those long, lonely nights
980 waiting for the telescope to slew.

981 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

981 That is a big sombrero, Bruce.

982 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

982 Falsifying a quote, eh Art?

983 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.koo ks

983 Assuming that they don't commit mass suicide first.

984 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,comp.os.os2.advocacy, rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell

984 He can't without taking off the pink and green tutu first.

985 Newsgroups: alt.consciousness.4th-way,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec.music.classica l

985 Non sequitur, Tholen.

986 Newsgroups: alt.consciousness.4th-way,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec.music.classica l

986 Fmpmfpmpppffmpp mfffmm pppppffpp mmm Fmpmfpppfpmfmppppp
986 mmfmmmmmpmmmpmf. Mmfppfpmf. Mfpppfmfmmmmppp! Mff pmppppppffpp
986 pppppffmpmfpmffpppmfm!

987 Newsgroups: alt.consciousness.4th-way,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec.music.classica l

987 Classic antagonism from a kookdancer that expects an answer to his
987 antagonism, Tholen.

988 Newsgroups: alt.consciousness.4th-way,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec.music.classica l

988 Yes, that's when the drinking problem started.

988 Watch out for the fish, I understand it causes chronic drooling.

989 Newsgroups: alt.consciousness.4th-way,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec.music.classica l

989 Oh yeah, duh! (too many years gone by)

990 Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,alt.usenet

990 And they [tint] always forget to send out the notification memos.

Michael Baldwin Bruce writes:

987 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,rec.sport.basketball.college,alt.fan.art-bell

987 Confession is good for the soul, Bruce. Too bad that arsehole
987 is the demon spawn.

988 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,rec.sport.basketball.college,alt.fan.art-bell

988 Soon he will burn his bridges behind himself, Bruce.

989 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,rec.sport.basketball.college,alt.fan.art-bell

989 Tholen is an ass:
989 + Tholen is an ass:
989 - Tholen is an ass:
989 ~ Tholen is an ass:
989 ` Tholen is an ass:
989 = Tholen is an ass:
989 / Tholen is an ass:
989 \ Tholen is an ass:
989 ? Tholen is an ass:
989 ! Tholen is an ass:
989 ( Tholen is an ass:
989 ] Tholen is an ass:
989 { Tholen is an ass:
989 ^ Tholen is an ass:
989 % Tholen is an ass:
989 - Tholen is an ass:
989 $ Tholen is an ass:
989 * Tholen is an ass:
989 # Tholen is an ass:
989 @ Tholen is an ass:

990 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,rec.sport.basketball.college,alt.fan.art-bell

990 Honolulu is known as the windy city, Bruce.

991 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.alien.visitors

991 I believe you, Bruce. I find it highly amusing.

992 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

992 He should really say something like "To see which poster is a
992 "kookdancer", simply watch who they all reply to".

992 Perhaps once he stops "pontifcating", Bruce.

993 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

993 To be expected of someone who can't stop "pontifcating", Bruce.

994 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

994 Its obviously something he "mis"ses, Bruce.

995 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

995 An unbareable prospect at the best of times, Bruce.

996 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

996 Does she prefer Dunkin' Tori or Krispy Kreme, Bruce?

997 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

997 With very low mileage, Bruce?

998 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

998 We'll have to ask the windbag, Bruce.

999 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

999 I await them with baited breath, Bruce.

999 Or a rectal digital thermometer, Bruce.

1000 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

1000 Not a pretty sight, Bruce, especially on the beach at Waikiki.

1001 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.sport.basketball.college,comp.os.os2.advo cacy

1001 Ach! That's an Amtrak train about to jump the track, Bruce.

1001 I would never have guessed Bruce was a "tinman", Bruce.
1001 I like gams myself.

1001 To be expected, Bruce.

1001 It could be worse. Picture him in his tutu on Waikiki beach.

1002 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,alt.fan.art-bell,ne.weather

1002 Never a chance to move. Of course, he should be getting used to
1002 it by now, Bruce.

1003 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

1003 That should come as no surprise, Bruce.

1004 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,rec.sport.basketball.college,c omp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro

1004 +-
1004 +-*
1004 &^#
1004 %$@

1004 I don't know what the effect was. I couldn't spot anything.
1004 Either he did it by hand, or his digestor puked.

1005 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.sport.basketball.col lege

1005 Oh, yes, can't forget the bricks, Bruce.

1006 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

1006 Don't forget his other "mispellings" and his "pontifcation", Bruce.

1006 The thickhead must be deaf or something. He never seems to listen.

1007 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

1007 To be expect of a kook obsessed with kookdancing, Bruce.

1008 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

1008 He "writes" his "professional" papers like that too.

1009 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

1009 I wish Bruce AKA Tholen would.

1010 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vis itors,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy

1010 To be expected of an Alexa slurper.

1011 Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.classical,sci.astro ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

1012 You really are a demented kookdancer, Bruce.

1013 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

1013 I think I'm going to ... HURL!

1014 Newsgroups: rec.music.opera,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy

1014 I don't know. You'll have to ask that ding-a-ling, Bruce AKA Tholen.

1015 Newsgroups: rec.music.opera,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy

1015 I see you have a new nym, Bruce. Why is that?

1016 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell

1016 Whew! My head is spinning. Everywhere I look I see a "THOLEN" now.

1017 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,comp.os.os2.advocacy, rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell

1017 Jesus H. Christ! How many of these damn David Tholens are there, Bruce?

1018 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

1018 To be expected of a sombrero and tutu-wearing kookdancer, Bruce.

1019 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

1019 Or if he could learn to dance with a partner, he could take Sheila
1019 AKA Nightingale out for a tango.

1020 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

1020 Having reading comprehension problems again, Broooooooooooce?

1021 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

1021 Is your name not Bruce? Rule 1 - no poofters.

1022 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

1022 Fact not in dispute, Bruce.

1023 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

1023 How would you like to learn to be a great actor in the comfort
1023 of your own living room, Bruce? You can play the part of Montague.

1024 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

1024 I thought that was the sound of a tsunami clapping with one hand,
1024 Bruce.

1025 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

1025 Plenty of room under his sombrero for two kooks to dance.

1026 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

1026 Classic Patagonia, Broooooooooooooooooce.

1027 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

1027 Falsifying a quote, eh Art?

1028 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.koo ks

1028 Since its Easter, they might crucify him, Bruce.

1029 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,comp.os.os2.advocacy, rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell

1029 Judging by all the responses, Bruce, he's still hear and
1029 wearing all his socks.

1030 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,comp.os.os2.advocacy, rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell

1030 Wow, Bruce! You really are a ding-a-ling. Why don't you take you
1030 socks off and go soak your head?

"Wee Davie Tholen" writes:

36 Newsgroups: rec.music.opera,rec.music.classical,rec.music.clas sical.recordings,rec.music.classical.performing,re c.music.classical.contemporary

36 What does that have to do with classical music, Nightingale?

37 Newsgroups: rec.music.opera,rec.music.classical,rec.music.clas sical.recordings,rec.music.classical.performing,re c.music.classical.contemporary

37 What does you being a dickless wonder have to do with classical music,
37 Loeb?

38 Newsgroups: rec.music.opera,rec.music.classical,rec.music.clas sical.recordings,rec.music.classical.performing,re c.music.classical.contemporary

38 What does your curiosity have to do with classical music, +Revd?

39 Newsgroups: rec.music.opera,rec.music.classical,rec.music.clas sical.recordings,rec.music.classical.performing,re c.music.classical.contemporary

39 What amuses you is irrelevant, Loeb. What is relevant is what
39 does this have to do with classical music?

40 What is a froup, Haslma, and what does this have to do with classical
40 music?

41 What you suppose is irrelevant, Zwar. What is relevant is what
41 does this have to do with classical music?

42 Newsgroups: rec.music.opera,rec.music.classical,rec.music.clas sical.recordings,rec.music.classical.performing,re c.music.classical.contemporary

42 Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with invective, as
42 expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

42 Classic inappropriate analogy.

42 Classic invective, as expected from someone who lacks a logical
42 argument.

42 You're erroneously presupposing that it's a fact.

42 Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

42 Classic lack of specificity.

42 Classic evasion of the point.

42 Illogical.

42 Classic invective, as expected from someone who lacks a logical
42 argument.

42 Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

42 Classic invective, as expected from someone who lacks a logical
42 argument.

42 How ironic.

42 Classic evasion of the point.

42 Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with invective, as
42 expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

42 Classic pontification.

42 Irrelevant.

42 You're erroneously presupposing that it's a fact.

42 Classic pontification.

42 You're erroneously presupposing that you are correct.

42 Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with invective, as
42 expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

42 Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

42 Classic erroneous presupposition.

42 Classic pontification.

42 How ironic.

42 Liar.

42 Irrelevant.

42 Liar.

42 Classic inconsistency.

42 Ambiguous.

42 Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

42 Liar.

42 Irrelevant.

42 Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with invective, as
42 expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

42 Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with invective, as
42 expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

42 Liar.

42 Classic failure to comprehend the point.

[...]

42 Non sequitur.

42 You're erroneously presupposing that it's a fact.

42 Classic failure to comprehend the point.

42 Classic lack of specificity.

43 Classic invective, as expected from someone who lacks a logical
43 argument.

43 Classic invective, as expected from someone who lacks a logical
43 argument.

43 Ambiguous.

43 How ironic.

43 How ironic.

43 You're erroneously presupposing that you are correct.

43 Classic inconsistency.

43 You're erroneously presupposing that you are correct.

43 Non sequitur.

43 Classic evasion of the point.

44 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell

44 Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with invective, as
44 expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

44 Classic invective, as expected from someone who lacks a logical
44 argument.

44 Irrelevant.

44 Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with invective, as
44 expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

45 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell

45 Classic invective, as expected from someone who lacks a logical
45 argument.

45 Classic failure to comprehend the point.

"Dick Tholen" writes:

8 Newsgroups: rec.music.opera,rec.music.classical,rec.music.clas sical.recordings,rec.music.classical.performing,re c.music.classical.contemporary

8 I am not dickless.

9 Barnes

10 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell

10 You need to fix your program Davie - there is no way that a blank line
10 can be any kind of claim.

11 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell

11 Hi Bruce!

12 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

12 You're presupposing that Nightingale is any better at dancing than Davie is.

Nightingale writes:

1892 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,rec.music.opera,rec.music.clas sical.recordings,rec.music.classical.contemporary

1892 Where is the alleged irony, David.

1892 It was as specific as it needed to be.

Richard Loeb writes:

2 Newsgroups: rec.music.opera,rec.music.classical,rec.music.clas sical.recordings,rec.music.classical.performing,re c.music.classical.contemporary

2 Actually - thats pretty funny!!!

3 Newsgroups: rec.music.opera,rec.music.classical,rec.music.clas sical.recordings,rec.music.classical.performing,re c.music.classical.contemporary

3 Juat another (yawn!!!) troll Richard

4 Newsgroups: rec.music.opera,rec.music.classical,rec.music.clas sical.recordings,rec.music.classical.performing,re c.music.classical.contemporary

4 Troll alert!!!!!!

The +Revd writes:

1 Newsgroups: rec.music.opera,rec.music.classical,rec.music.clas sical.recordings,rec.music.classical.performing,re c.music.classical.contemporary

1 But are you the real Tholen®?

Bunn E. Rabbit writes:

1 Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,alt.tasteless,alt.clubs.just-for-fun,rec.music.classical

1 Another loser using Google to crosspost. Even more pathetic than
1 Japanese porn.

John Henry writes:

5 Newsgroups: alt.consciousness.4th-way,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec.music.classica l

5 Over Macho Grande?

6 Newsgroups: alt.consciousness.4th-way,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec.music.classica l

6 I'll keep that in mind.

6 (NB: Proper response: "No, I'll never get over Macho Grande.")

"Davie Tholen" writes:

4 Newsgroups: alt.consciousness.4th-way,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec.music.classica l

4 What does that have to do with sci.astro, Deco?

5 Newsgroups: alt.consciousness.4th-way,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec.music.classica l

5 Note: no response.

Bob Harper writes:

1 Newsgroups: rec.music.opera,rec.music.classical,rec.music.clas sical.recordings,rec.music.classical.performing,re c.music.classical.contemporary

1 Wee Davie Tholen

1 Who *IS* this idiot?

1 Bob Harper

Dr. plattypuss writes:

1 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

1 You have no appreciation for classical music, David Green

2 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

2 Who you gonna call when someone laughs at you?

2 (Ray Parker, Jr.) GO TO MIDI PAGE

2 Ghostbusters!

2 If there's something strange in your neighborhood
2 Who you gonna call?

2 Ghostbusters!

2 If there's something weird and it don't look good
2 Who you gonna call?

2 Ghostbusters!

2 I ain't afraid of no ghost
2 I ain't afraid of no ghost

2 If you're seeing things running through your head
2 Who can you call?

2 Ghostbusters!

2 An invisible man sleeping in your bed
2 Oh, who you gonna call?

2 Ghostbusters!

2 I ain't afraid of no ghost
2 I ain't afraid of no ghost

2 Who you gonna call?

2 Ghostbusters!

2 If you're all alone, pick up the phone
2 And call

2 Ghostbusters!

2 I ain't afraid of no ghost

2 I hear it likes the girls

2 I ain't afraid of no ghost

2 Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

2 Who you gonna call?

2 Ghostbusters!

2 If you've had a dose of a freaky ghost
2 You'd better call

2 Ghostbusters!

2 Let me tell you something
2 Bustin' makes me feel good

2 I ain't afraid of no ghost
2 I ain't afraid of no ghost

2 Don't get caught alone, oh no

2 Ghostbusters!

2 When it comes through your door
2 Unless you just want some more

2 I think you better call

2 Ghostbusters!

2 Ow!

2 Who you gonna call

2 Ghostbusters!

3 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vis itors,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy

3 Illogical given everyone who reads your posts is laughing their asses off

3 Ghostbusters
3 by Brainpower
3 album:
3 [Publiek: Brainpower! Brainpower!...]

3 Zulle we nou krijgen, een dronken zwerver? En arrogant?
3 Ey, wat heb ik gemist man? joh!

3 Ex, je naam is een toepasselijk ding
3 Net m'n vorige vriendin een vals liegende skin
3 En precies door dat gedrag loop je je **** te verkloten
3 en moet je Brainpower dissen om je **** te promoten
3 En nou, het is gelukt in elk artikel noemt men m'n naam
3 En dat zonder dat ik iets uit heb gepraat, ja doe dat me maar na
3 En aangezien het je tweede jeugd is, ben je vast wel vitaal
3 Nou mooi ik maak je verbaal af, met mijn kant van dit verhaal

3 Wat bij mij is uitgekomen, yo, zijn zuiver dromen
3 Die claims van jou zijn ruimgenomen, uit je duim gezogen
3 Jij mij op de kaart zetten? Wat dan? Zeker een ansichtkaart
3 Kijk in de spiegel Peet, de schuldige man zit daar
3 Want mensen worden grijs, want Ex is niet wijs,
3 want ja hij maakt wel een plaat, gaat niet op tour of op reis
3 Het is onzekerheid, het vreet je op, je zweet nog
3 En o ja, er zijn meer woorden in deze taal dan "Je weet toch"

3 Battle je wreed kapot, dat is zeker joh
3 Want Peter Kops zit met Extince in de knoop net als Heleen en Rob
3 Dus jouw roem is naar mijn hoofd gestegen. Hoe dan?
3 Kom op daag me uit op stage of TV, toe dan!
3 Je loopt naast je schoenen ouwe, vandaar die kaaslucht 3blegh#
3 Dus houd je sokken liever aan en neem wat vaart terug
3 Wacht even, rustig aan, boekje open, blader terug
3 En dan vertel ik het verhaal klaar, van jaren terug
3 Je vrienden voor mn raps en ik geef Ivan nog respect
3 Want hij zei het je echt "Ken je die Braintje?"
3 Is ie vet? Opgelet! Is ie ill? Hij is mad!
3 En dan word je gecheckt, nah, goede kans, pak hem vet
3 En plus ik werkte me de tyfus, en bouwde respect
3 En ik groeide mad en echt niet maar alleen door die track
3 Ik ripte mics #bleh# vet echt op elke plek
3 Breek na jaren zwoegen door en dan vindt men het megawack

3 Ik hoef geen zogenaamde props, man, flikker toch op
3 Want hier gelooft men echt in je en bigt men je op
3 Als je maar niet te groot wordt, oh wacht even, ho stop
3 Straks wordt het nog écht wat, straks blowt ie nog op
3 En check je brein Kops, of wat je er dan ook in hebt
3 En **** voorrondes, ik spit wanneer ik zin heb
3 Een freestyle, jij tegen mij? Laat me niet lachen
3 Met de camera's aan wordt het dan een tragische dag hè,
3 dan gaan we toch lachen!

3 Je kwam nooit verder dan dat vage gebrabbel
3 van wat je in je wagen toen trachte
3 "Heb jij dat nummer, van die drummer, jatoch?"
3 Flip flop, flikker op, man, ik rip op, hiphop
3 Dit joch werkte zich kapot voor z'n props en zie daar
3 Brainpower plusminus duizend shows in vier jaar
3 Blije festivalpubliek? Dit is dus praktisch half Nederland
3 En onderschat je fans nooit Ex, dat is pas arrogant
3 W-w-wigga W de waarheid, en hoe echt
3 ik zie een kale witte gast op de (...) met een doo-rag
3 Mensen, vergis je niet met wat ik wat en hoe zeg
3 Ben iemand met veel respect voor Hollands old-school rap
3 Maar wat deze gast me nu zegt is volledig tyfuskut
3 Snoer je mond en (...) en ga eens op tour jij nietsnut
3 Oh nu snap ik het Je wilt niet van dat blije publiek
3 En ik houd wel van die mensen, misschien maakt dat me uniek

3 Want kids weten niet zo gauw met wie die Extince zit
3 maar weten zeker weten wel wat Brainiac-**** is
3 Ik zal je laten voelen wat een MC-extinct is
3 Uitgestorven, ja, als een mammoet, echt dit is
3 een Extince-diss, en Extince is, iemand die zeikt
3 en da's maf in ruil voor alle love en credit die ik gaf
3 En nu maar doen alsof ik je spot heb ingenomen
3 rot op met die symptomen van opgefokte dromen
3 Een hoop opgeklop, een moddergegooi met kloten
3 een tweede Jeugd of een met kops vol drop hormonen
3 Suikergoed gedachte man en opgezochte kloot
3 En rot op met je hormonen alsof ik je dom zal clonen
3 En nooit gaf ik je echt disrespect zonder clou
3 En nu daag je Brain uit met **** out of the blue
3 Mulder en de X-Files, we konden samen cash maken
3 Maar in dit kleine land wil liever iedereen wraken
3 En ja, blijf maar praten, je spraakwater is op (aha!)
3 't is zwaar maar waarheid lest de dorst

3 Aaahh.
3 Je loopt niet meer voor, je flowt achter (baks)
3 Je ziet spoken, bel de ghostbusters (Gast)

3 Je loopt niet meer voor, je flowt achter (baks)
3 Je ziet spoken, bel de ghostbusters

3 Aaahh.
3 Je loopt niet meer voor, je flowt achter (baks)
3 Je ziet spoken, bel de ghostbusters (Gast)

3 Je flowt niet meer voor, je loopt achter (baks)
3 Je ziet spoken, bel de GHOSTBUSTERS!

3 Aaahh.
3 Je loopt niet meer voor, je flowt achter (baks)
3 Je ziet spoken, bel de GHOSTBUSTERS! (Gast)

3 Je loopt niet meer voor, je flowt achter (baks)
3 Je ziet spoken, bel de GHOSTBUSTERS!

3 Aaahh.
3 Je loopt niet meer voor, je flowt achter (baks)
3 Je ziet spoken, bel de GHOSTBUSTERS(Gast)

3 Je flowt niet meer voor, je loopt achter (baks)
3 Je ziet spoken, bel de GHOSTBUSTERS!

3 M'n tweede was de doorbraak, m'n derde wordt echt een reus. Je derde was
3 tweede jeugd, je vierde wordt derde keus.
3 En als ik in de schaduw sta, dan staan we samen man. In die van Big Daddy
3 Kane, Rakim en KRS ONE
3 Inderdaad Wackstince, bent hiphop geschiedenis
3 Omdat je toekomst geniepig lyrically niet te genieten is
3 En daar die dichter met die bril een sympathieke is
3 Zal die wel even meegaan in die belachelijke trieste tricks
3 Ik heb alles aan jou te danken
3 bijvoorbeeld wie ik ken, mijn succes en mijn fans, mijn vriendschap met TLM
3 wie ik ben m'n spirit en m'n zen, de lyrics die ik ben
3 m'n albums en tracks en m'n kennis van ABM
3 Misschien was jij de reden van George Michael bij Wham!
3 en schreef je alle texten voor Miker G en DJ Sven
3 en regelneefde je die hook-up van Dre en Eminem (tuurlijk!), NWA en Ren,
3 Columbus en Uncle Sam.
3 En Afrika Bam stapte toch bij jou in de tram, hij zag Kool Herc. Ze begonnen
3 samen hiphop en DAMN!
3 Dat ik dat niet eerder zag man, bedankt voor de verheldering, mooi gedaan op
3 Doorgaan (mwoah),
3 bedankt voor de keldering, van het niveau,
3 show niet met die ouwe **** en what the **** man,
3 wees blij dat ik in '88 geen contract had, want ik flowde je vast plat
3 "als niet als je het niet gedacht had" Val Henny Vrienten lastig met je last
3 gast.

3 En opgekrast, afgemaakt, opgefokt en afgedankt, uitgevlakt en ingemaakt,
3 opgevreten uitgekakt, ingepeperd, uitgelegt, weggesnaaid, d'r uitgestuurd,
3 kapot gespit, verrot geduwd en uitgekauwd, en uitgeteld
3 Voor elke neppe pannenkoek die z'n bek nog opentrekt
3 van jaloezie wegtrekt, omdat ik meer succes heb (sukkels!)
3 Ik battle niet meer met raps, maar trek m'n plan in m'n tracks
3 Battle alleen nogmaar mezelf en verder heb je dan pech

3 De naakte waarheid die ik zeg,
3 ik wil 'm bloter zien worden en hiphop hier in Holland simpelweg groter zien
3 worden.
3 Van elke achterbuurt tot in elk gat
3 van de wallen in de stad tot Jan en alleman op het platteland
3 en op de radio 1,2,3,4 en 538, Phat Beats, vannix en Kink FM en Yo What's
3 Up.
3 Alle DJ's en clubs, journalistieke peeps, maar in de allereerste plaats is
3 dit voor alle mc's, want het gaat gaat om skills, originaliteit en talent,
3 geen gebitch, represent, zeg je ding, wees een vent, maar verzin geen event,
3 in beginsel geplant, met verzinsels geremd,
3 wrijf het in, in je nek, want ik vind het toch nep, dat meneer "meneer"
3 zegt, alsof ik een air heb,
3 je verzint **** terplekke, en Yo 'k vind het toch wack, je bent niet chill
3 en niet flex, dus ik kill je terecht met veel illere raps

3 En yo check wat ik zeg, want je bent nu m'n snack,
3 want Ex heeft toch geen track en z'n diss geen effect.
3 En geloof me nou Jack, houdt me in met m'n text en wat je zegt heeft minder
3 zin dan een pik zonder sex, geef **** gratis weg, het interesseert me geen
3 zier. Websites, cd-r, mp3, mp-4
3 en wat betreft die spoken Kops, kom op, neem het niet te persoonlijk op,
3 maar (uhh) "Laat het lekker los"

3 Vitamine B toch?
3 Je weet toch?

3 [Publiek: Brainpower! Brainpower!....]

3 Je weet toch? Je weet toch? Weet toch? Zeg je weet toch? Uhhh.. Weet toch?
3 Je weet toch? Je weet toch? Je weet toch? Je weet toch?

3 [Vrouw zingt]
3 Peter, ik vertrouw je voor geen meter
3 Wat je zegt, wat je doet, wat je geeft
3 ik geloof je niet meer

4 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vis itors,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy

4 yes David -- GOD definitely will be coming to save you

4 jesus will come back to earth and make everything better

4 happy now?

JT writes:

1 Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.music.classical,rec.arts.books,alt.polit ics.democrats

1 Classic asshole. Finally a troll in this newsgroup. What took so long.

Daedalus writes:

1 Newsgroups: alt.consciousness.4th-way,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec.music.classica l

1 Is this the real Tholen? I've never paid enough attention to his crap
1 before to know what the real one looks like.

1 Wondered if the ACA Tholen was just a troll.

Aratzio writes:

130 Newsgroups: alt.consciousness.4th-way,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec.music.classica l

130 Unless he is in Sydney, Australia area. No.

Tholen writes:

1 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,sci.psychology.psychotherapy,alt. alien.visitors,rec.music.classical

1 All your bass clarinets are belong to us.

2 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,sci.psychology.psychotherapy,alt. alien.visitors,rec.music.classical

2 You're erroneously presupposing that there is a mind to be had.

Dr. Who writes:

1 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,sci.psychology.psychotherapy,alt. alien.visitors,rec.music.classical

1 yeah, but you can't have my mind.

1 and it's a good damned thing

2 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,sci.psychology.psychotherapy,alt. alien.visitors,rec.music.classical

2 Surrendered

3 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,sci.psychology.psychotherapy,alt. alien.visitors,rec.music.classical

3 too bad psyop, you can't stop me from defecting

4 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,sci.psychology.psychotherapy,alt. alien.visitors,rec.music.classical

4 They can't stop me, nor can they kill me

4 I'm completely shielded by the ETs
4 that's why I can't be remote viewed
4 my brain is a storage unit and save keeping until the time was right
4 it's now time
4 good bye
4 good luck
4 and god bless

Charles D. Bohne writes:

4 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,sci.psychology.psychotherapy,alt. alien.visitors,rec.music.classical

4 and that's a real sad thing.

4 I know that you won't trust me, but
4 I feel sorry for you.

5 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,sci.psychology.psychotherapy,alt. alien.visitors,rec.music.classical

5 I would not even want to stop you. Remember? I am on the
5 other side of your fence.

5 But if you really plan to do that, do you think it the best
5 way to tell "all your enemies" about it?

Old March 26th 05, 02:55 AM
Art Deco

Tholenator(tm) tholed:

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch
which ones post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups
to the distribution. Another good indicator is to note which of
those responders follow a person to one or more of those irrelevant
newsgroups and engage in their antagonism there. Also look for
those that are proud of the number of disruptive postings they make
to the newsgroups or who pontificate about the multiple newsgroups
being relevant. Those who waste their time on meaningless "kook"
polls also fall into the category. Another sign are those who
hypocritically complain about the same "tripe" being posted over and
over while posting the same "tripe" over and over, who talk of
cowardice and yet post with a fake name, and who tell others to shut
up but won't shut up themselves.

Shut up, Tholenator(tm). What does your off-topic "digest" have to do
with astronomy, Tholenator(tm)?

[tholenization flushed]

Old March 26th 05, 09:26 PM

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch
which ones post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups
to the distribution. Another good indicator is to note which of
those responders follow a person to one or more of those irrelevant
newsgroups and engage in their antagonism there. Also look for
those that are proud of the number of disruptive postings they make
to the newsgroups or who pontificate about the multiple newsgroups
being relevant. Those who waste their time on meaningless "kook"
polls also fall into the category. Another sign are those who
hypocritically complain about the same "tripe" being posted over and
over while posting the same "tripe" over and over, who talk of
cowardice and yet post with a fake name, and who tell others to shut
up but won't shut up themselves.

Art Deco writes:

991 Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzles

991 What does your post have to do with alt.fan.art-bell, Tholenator(tm)?

992 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzl es

992 FLUSH

992 HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH
992 Made you read!

992 FLUSH

992 Oops, the digestor hippuped! I got double credit -- wooo woooooooo

992 FLUSH

992 Classic attribution problems, Tholenator(tm), I did not post this.

992 FLUSH

992 Why do you post the same tripe over and over, Tholenator(tm)?

992 FLUSH

992 Classic astute observation, Tholenator(tm).

992 FLUSH

992 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
992 Poor Tholenator(tm) had to digest by hand.

992 FLUSH

992 What does this have to do with classical music, Tholenator(tm)?

[...]

992 Well done, Bruce!

992 *ding*

992 *ding*

992 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

992 *ding*

992 *ding*

992 Oooops, your script is still defective, Tholenator(tm)!

992 *ding*

992 Why do the numbers keep increasing, Tholenator(tm)?

993 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,sci.psychology.psychotherapy,alt. alien.visitors,rec.music.classical

993 Bye, Alexa!

993 milkmilkmilkmilkmilkmilkmilkmilkm ilkmilkmilkmilk
993 milkmilkmilkmilkmilkmilkmilkmilkm ilkmilkmilkmilk
993 milkmilkmilkmilkmilkmilkmilkmilkm ilkmilkmilkmilk
993 milkmilkmilkmilkmilkmilkmilkmilkm ilkmilkmilkmilk
993 milkmilkmilkmilkmilkmilkmilkmilkm ilkmilkmilkmilk
993 milkmilkmilkmilkmilkmilkmilkmilkm ilkmilk

994 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,sci.psychology.psychotherapy,alt. alien.visitors,rec.music.classical

994 Hi, Chuckweasel! No international orders of punishment today?

995 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,sci.psychology.psychotherapy,alt. alien.visitors,rec.music.classical

995 Chuckweasel is a fine judge of sanity.

995 SA-LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP

996 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,sci.psychology.psychotherapy,alt. alien.visitors,rec.music.classical

996 The side with the sheep.

996 KOOKFIGHT!!!

997 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,sci.psychology.psychotherapy,alt. alien.visitors,rec.music.classical

997 Who is "they," delusional Pleiadian saucerhead?

997 Chucknazi makes a note on his list of those unfit to live.

997 Chuckweasel is the ultimate authority on everything.

997 Who is "the other side," delusional Pleiadian saucerhead?

997 *SMOOOOOCH*

998 Newsgroups: sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzles

998 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

998 Shut up, Tholenator(tm). What does your off-topic "digest" have to do
998 with astronomy, Tholenator(tm)?

998 [tholenization flushed]

999 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell

999 On the basis that you failed to understand that you lack a logical
999 argument, Tholen.

1000 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell

1000 QED, Tholen.

1000 What does this have to do with astronomy, Tholen?

1001 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell

1001 Note: no reponse. No surprise, really.

1002 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell

1002 Suffering from reading comprehension problems again, Tholen?

1002 Classic unsubstantiated presupposition, given that I did not choose the
1002 distribution, Tholen.

1003 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell

1003 What does this have to do with college basketball, Tholen?

1004 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,comp.os.os2.advocacy, rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell

1004 Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen.

1005 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,comp.os.os2.advocacy, rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell

1005 What does this have to do with college basketball, Tholen?

1006 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,comp.os.os2.advocacy, rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell

1006 Non sequitur, Tholen.

1007 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,comp.os.os2.advocacy, rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell

1007 Classic antagonism, as expected from someone who posts digests to
1007 rec.music.classical and who lacks a logical argument.

1008 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,comp.os.os2.advocacy, rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell

1008 Classic antagonism, laced with invective, Tholen.

1009 Tomorrow is always another day, Ross.

1010 Newsgroups: alt.consciousness.4th-way,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec.music.classica l

1010 What does that have to do with sci.astro, Tholen?

1011 Newsgroups: alt.consciousness.4th-way,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec.music.classica l

1011 Classic error, given that you antagonise every newsgroup you come in
1011 contact with, Tholen.

1011 What does that have to do with 4th way consciousness, Tholen?

1012 Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzles

1012 It never lasts very long, Kazoo always manages to neutralize the bug
1012 juice.

"Davie Tholen" writes:

6 Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.classical,sci.astro ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

6 Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Deco. I labor neither
6 long nor hard. Now, what does this have to do with OS/2?

7 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.alien.visitors

7 Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Cameron.

7 What does this have to do with OS/2, Cameron?

8 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell

8 Illogical, Dick, since I did not post that remark.

8 Now, what does your post have to do with college basketball, Dick?

9 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell

9 On what basis do you make that claim, Deco?

10 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell

10 Illogical, Deco, since I am the only one here in the zone.

10 What does that have to do with college basketball, Deco?

11 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell

11 Illogical, Deco. now, what does this have to do with sci.astro?

12 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell

12 Non sequitur, Deco.

12 How ironic, Deco, given that trolls like you like to post off-topic
12 and add unrelated groups to the distribution.

13 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell

13 Non sequitur, Deco.

14 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell

14 Classic antagonism, Deco.

14 But you chose to respond, Deco.

15 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,comp.os.os2.advocacy, rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell

15 Illogical, Deco, since I do not wear a pink and green tutu.

16 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,comp.os.os2.advocacy, rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell

16 "hear", Bruce? How ironic coming from someone who harps on about
16 misspellings.

17 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,comp.os.os2.advocacy, rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell

17 Having reading comprehension problems again, Deco?

18 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,comp.os.os2.advocacy, rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell

18 How ironic, coming from someone who posted a remark to
18 alt.fan.art-bell, sci.astro, and comp.os.os2.advocacy.

19 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,comp.os.os2.advocacy, rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell

19 On your part, Deco.

20 Newsgroups: alt.consciousness.4th-way,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec.music.classica l

20 On your part, Deco.

21 Newsgroups: alt.consciousness.4th-way,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec.music.classica l

21 What does this have to do with sci.astro, Daedalus?

21 Illogical, Daedalus, given that I am not a troll.

22 Newsgroups: alt.consciousness.4th-way,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,rec.music.classica l

22 Illogical, Deco, given that I am not an antagonist. You are.

22 Now, what does this have to do with sci.astro, Deco?

23 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.sport.basketball.col lege

23 Note: no Response.

23 Irrelevant.

23 Classic invective, as expected from someone who lacks a logical
23 argument.

23 Classic pontification.

24 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell

24 What does any of that have to do with classical music, Dick?

25 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

25 Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Deco.

26 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

26 You're erroneously presupposing that the nights are lonely.

27 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,comp.os.os2.advocacy, rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell

27 On your part, Deco.

28 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,comp.os.os2.advocacy, rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell

28 Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

29 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,comp.os.os2.advocacy, rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell

29 What does that have to do with college basketball, Deco?

"Wee Davie Tholen" writes:

46 Newsgroups: rec.music.opera,rec.music.classical,rec.music.clas sical.recordings,rec.music.classical.performing,re c.music.classical.contemporary

46 Message-ID: .com

46 X-Complaints-To:

46 Complaints-To:

46 Illogical, Nightingale, since I am posting from RoadRunner.

47 Newsgroups: rec.music.opera,rec.music.classical,rec.music.clas sical.recordings,rec.music.classical.performing,re c.music.classical.contemporary

47 Classic inconsistency.

47 Classic pontification.

47 Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

"Dick Tholen" writes:

13 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell

13 I wasn't talking to you.

13 What does it have to do with astronomy?

14 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell

14 It certainly has not slowed you down.

Dr. Flonkenstein writes:

33 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,sci.psychology.psychotherapy,alt. alien.visitors,rec.music.classical

33 Are you back with your threats again, Chuckweasel?

Charles D. Bohne writes:

6 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,sci.psychology.psychotherapy,alt. alien.visitors,rec.music.classical

6 "They" can.

6 No, you are not.

6 Your only shield is your medical status.

6 Nobody on this planet can RM anyone the way you fear.

6 Don't think so - but IF the time IS RIGHT, the real people will show up
6 (as well as the other side - so take care .. and stop posting)

6 Same to you!

Ugly Bob writes:

75 Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,sci.psychology.psychotherapy,alt. alien.visitors,rec.music.classical

75 Ain't _that_ the truth!

BaronLurk writes:

1 Newsgroups: alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzles

1 Dammit, I thought we sprayed afa-b for vermin.

Old March 26th 05, 11:45 PM
Art Deco

Tholenator(tm) tholed:

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch
which ones post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups
to the distribution.

Illogical.

Another good indicator is to note which of
those responders follow a person to one or more of those irrelevant
newsgroups and engage in their antagonism there.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

Also look for
those that are proud of the number of disruptive postings they make
to the newsgroups or who pontificate about the multiple newsgroups
being relevant.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with invective, as
expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

Those who waste their time on meaningless "kook"
polls also fall into the category.

You're erroneously presupposing that you are correct.

Another sign are those who
hypocritically complain about the same "tripe" being posted over and
over while posting the same "tripe" over and over, who talk of
cowardice and yet post with a fake name, and who tell others to shut
up but won't shut up themselves.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with invective, as
expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

Illogical.

Now, what does your on-going "kookdance" have to do with astronomy,
Tholenator(tm)?

Old March 28th 05, 12:10 AM

To see which posters are so-called "kookdancers", simply watch
which ones post a response and add a bunch of irrelevant newsgroups
to the distribution. Another good indicator is to note which of
those responders follow a person to one or more of those irrelevant
newsgroups and engage in their antagonism there. Also look for
those that are proud of the number of disruptive postings they make
to the newsgroups or who pontificate about the multiple newsgroups
being relevant. Those who waste their time on meaningless "kook"
polls also fall into the category. Another sign are those who
hypocritically complain about the same "tripe" being posted over and
over while posting the same "tripe" over and over, who talk of
cowardice and yet post with a fake name, and who tell others to shut
up but won't shut up themselves.

Art Deco writes:

1013 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.sport.basketball.col lege

1013 Suffering from attribution problems again, Tholen?

1013 Non sequitur.

1013 Non sequitur.

1013 Non sequitur.

1013 Non sequitur.

1013 Now, what does your ongoing "kookdance" have to do with classical
1013 music, Tholen?

1014 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell

1014 What does your post have to do with college basketball, Tholen?

1015 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

1015 Like your "mispellings" are unsubstantiated and erroneous, Tholen?

1016 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

1016 Non sequitur, Tholen.

1017 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,comp.os.os2.advocacy, rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell

1017 Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen.

1018 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,comp.os.os2.advocacy, rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell

1018 What does that have to do with any of the newsgroups to which you've
1018 crossposted it, Tholen?

1019 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,comp.os.os2.advocacy, rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell

1019 Non sequitur, Tholen.

1020 Newsgroups: rec.music.opera,rec.music.classical,rec.music.clas sical.recordings,rec.music.classical.performing,re c.music.classical.contemporary

1020 Classic pontification.

1020 Classic unsubstantiated presupposition, Tholen.

1021 Newsgroups: rec.music.opera,rec.music.classical,rec.music.clas sical.recordings,rec.music.classical.performing,re c.music.classical.contemporary

1021 Liar.

1021 Liar.

1021 Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

1021 Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with invective, as
1021 expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

1021 Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with invective, as
1021 expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

1021 Irrelevant.

1021 Now, what does your on-going "kookdance" have to do with classical
1021 music, Tholen?

1022 Newsgroups: sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.****nozzles

1022 Tholenator(tm) tholed:

1022 Illogical.

1022 Classic erroneous presupposition.

1022 Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with invective, as
1022 expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

1022 You're erroneously presupposing that you are correct.

1022 Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with invective, as
1022 expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

1022 Illogical.

1022 Now, what does your on-going "kookdance" have to do with astronomy,
1022 Tholenator(tm)?

Michael Baldwin Bruce writes:

1031 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vis itors,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy

1031 Chew off? What? Completely? By whom, Bruce?

1032 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,rec.sport.basketball.college,alt.fan.art-bell

1032 All because he failed that spelling be in the 6th grade.

1033 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,rec.sport.basketball.college,alt.fan.art-bell

1033 Yes, they usually run the other way, Bruce.

1034 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro ,rec.sport.basketball.college,alt.fan.art-bell

1034 Every time he gives a performance, Bruce.

1034 I think you know as well as I do what they tune to, Bruce.
1034 Or do I need to spell it out for you?

1035 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,ne.weather,alt.usenet.kooks

1035 LOL! I don't blame them, Bruce! What sort of dumb idea is that?
1035 Its like Bruce AKA Tholen and his lensless telescope. No wonder
1035 he can't seem to find Uranus. Maybe if Foamy lends his thermometer
1035 to Bruce, it might help him work out the surface temperature of Uranus.

1036 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.alien.visitors,comp.os.os2 .advocacy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks

1036 If it gets in his tutu, Bruce, it won't be a pretty site.
1036 He can't scratch his balls and play his farttube at the same
1036 time.

1037 Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.classical,sci.astro ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

1037 Yes, Bruce, we heard from Nightingale that it wasn't long and hard.

1038 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

1038 Who bravely runs away?

1039 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.alien.visitors

1039 Yes, that would have really helped. Sheila AKA Alexa should
1039 have got one too.

1040 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

1040 Well, what else could it be, Bruce?

1041 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

1041 What use would his sombrero be there, Bruce?

1042 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

1042 He should really say something like "To see which poster is a
1042 "kookdancer", simply watch who they all reply to".

1042 To be expected of someone stuck in a loop with OCD and OKD, Bruce.

1043 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

1043 Krispy Kreme are a mind control outlet of Bechtel. They remote view
1043 you thru the hole in their d'oh-nuts. So she might go for their
1043 competitor, Bruce.

1044 Newsgroups: rec.music.opera,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy

1044 Typical of all kooks, Bruce. They wish to avoid being killfiled.

1045 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fan.art-bell

1045 Blow it out your octocontrawhatever, Bruce.

1046 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

1046 Can you imagine him marking term papers, Bruce? You can guess what
1046 he scrawls all over them.

1047 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

1047 Yes, Bruce, spelling lamers are the biggest dorks. Especially
1047 when they get it wrong themselves in their reply.

1048 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

1048 You mean he still hasn't learnt to blow it out his arse, Bruce,
1048 regardless of how many times we've told him to do so?

1049 Newsgroups: sci.astro,rec.music.classical,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks

1049 They should throw him off a pier, Bruce.

1050 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

1050 I doubt it, Bruce, nobody throws money at him anymore. Not even
1050 the government.

1051 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

1051 To be expected of a kook with reading comprehension problems, Bruce.

1052 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

1052 Why do you make that claim, Bruce? LOL!!!!

1053 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

1053 Does she need to be, Bruce?

1054 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

1054 It would be Herr Obermeisterfuhrer Tholen, Bruce.

1055 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

1055 LOL! Yeah, not when you have your octocontrabass thingy in your hand,
1055 Bruce!

1056 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

1056 Yeah, it comes in handy, Bruce. It can also double as a tent.

1057 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

1057 To be expected of someone in possession of a clue, Bruce.

1058 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,s ci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell,comp.os.os2.advocacy

1058 Falsifying a quote, eh Art?

1059 Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,comp.os.os2.advocacy, rec.music.classical,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell

1059 I heard he never ever does that, Bruce!

1060 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.troll,sci.astro

1060 THILTH!

1061 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,ne.weather,alt.alien.visitors

1061 Congrats, Bruce.

1061 The kook never learns, Bruce.

1061 Because he's a kook, Bruce? Or is it because he's made of wood?

1061 To be expected of the kook, Bruce.

1061 Horray!

1061 Thank you, thank you. I now await my prize.

1061 You're not doing too badly yourself.

1061 Because he can't make it stop. No matter how hard he tries.

1062 Thank you, Bruce.

1062 But no cigar?

1063 Only for the bold and the beautiful, Bruce.

1063 For the kookdancers, its as the world turns.

1064 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,rec.music.country.western,alt. fan.monty-python

1064 That's automatic gain saying, Bruce.

1065 Newsgroups: rec.music.opera,rec.music.classical,rec.music.clas sical.recordings,rec.music.classical.performing,re c.music.classical.contemporary

1065 Maybe he has a fetish for Cheryl Studer, Bruce.

ah writes:

53 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.troll,sci.astro

53 FILTH!

The Green Troll writes:

2 Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,rec.music.country.western,alt. fan.monty-python

2 Daily, David Tholen inflicts the same hollow words on another
2 newsgroups. He reminds me of John Cleese as the professional arguer
2 who constantly harped, "No, it isn't."