'evidence of alien life'

Old July 2nd 17, 08:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default 'evidence of alien life'

On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 11:05:46 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
Hacking group claims NASA is about to announce ‘evidence of alien life’

head of Nasa Science Mission Directorate Professor Thomas Zurbuchen told the meeting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=HGh8n1XxDrg

Is there any evidence of intelligent life at NASA????

Zurbuchen??? Doesn't even sound like an American name?? What is a Zurbuchen?

Earth is a microbe planet.We are the aliens came 2 million years ago.The space ship was called the Ark.It was 1 mile in diameter,and held three types of humans and each took the part of earth it felt more like its home planet..They were a class III and we will be again a classIII in 285 more years. Trebert
Old July 2nd 17, 11:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, July 2, 2017 at 12:01:47 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 11:05:46 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
Hacking group claims NASA is about to announce ‘evidence of alien life’

head of Nasa Science Mission Directorate Professor Thomas Zurbuchen told the meeting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=HGh8n1XxDrg

Is there any evidence of intelligent life at NASA????

Zurbuchen??? Doesn't even sound like an American name?? What is a Zurbuchen?

Earth is a microbe planet.We are the aliens came 2 million years ago.The space ship was called the Ark.It was 1 mile in diameter,and held three types of humans and each took the part of earth it felt more like its home planet.They were a class III and we will be again a classIII in 285 more years. Trebert

Neanderthal, Australopithecus, and Homo Sapiens?

Double-A

Old July 3rd 17, 11:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

On 3/07/2017 5:01 AM, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 11:05:46 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
Hacking group claims NASA is about to announce ‘evidence of alien life’

head of Nasa Science Mission Directorate Professor Thomas Zurbuchen told the meeting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=HGh8n1XxDrg

Is there any evidence of intelligent life at NASA????

Zurbuchen??? Doesn't even sound like an American name?? What is a Zurbuchen?

Earth is a microbe planet.We are the aliens came 2 million years ago.The space ship was called the Ark.It was 1 mile in diameter,and held three types of humans and each took the part of earth it felt more like its home planet.They were a class III and we will be again a classIII in 285 more years. Trebert

Not quite. It will be 287 yrs.

---
http://www.avg.com

'evidence of alien life' [email protected] Misc 13 July 23rd 17 06:04 PM
Alien Life Found! HVAC[_2_] Misc 16 March 29th 11 04:11 PM
Alien Life Discovered HVAC[_2_] Misc 24 December 4th 10 11:23 AM
#68 calculation of alien life in Cosmos as 10^9 alien advanced life [email protected] Astronomy Misc 1 April 22nd 08 07:20 AM
Alien UFOs Video Evidence nightbat[_1_] Misc 0 February 14th 07 03:41 PM