how many positrons at center of Sun to imitate gravity; #133; 3rd ed;Atom Totality (Atom Universe) theory

Old August 9th 09, 06:59 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default how many positrons at center of Sun to imitate gravity; #133; 3rd ed;Atom Totality (Atom Universe) theory

Alright, here is an interesting calculation. Suppose everything
I said about Positron Space is true. Then there resides a
specific amount of positrons as the center of the Sun. Now I will
only talk about Sun and Earth but all the others need to be
computed.

So there are a specific number of positrons at the center of the
Sun that hold together our Solar System as we formally used to
know of as gravity force. So now we know the mass of the Sun
and Earth. And all of that mass is Electron Mass of an Electron
of the Atom Totality.

Now the force of gravity is 10^-40 weaker than the Coulomb force. More
precise, if memory serves is 10^-39. But either one
will do for our crude calculations.

So, now, here is the force of gravity in the Atom Totality theory.

We know the mass of both Sun and Earth and the force of gravity that
binds them together. So now, instead of gravity we
simply have the Coulomb force binding them. And the total mass
is converted to how many electrons would be Sun and Earth.
Now we compute how many positrons have to reside in the center of Sun
and center of Earth in order for their gravity to become a normal
Coulomb force.

It is not going to be many positrons that are needed to imitate
the force of gravity since the regular Coulomb is 10^40 stronger.

The only real fascinating question for me, is why noone ever did this
before?

Archimedes Plutonium, www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old August 9th 09, 07:19 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default how many positrons at center of Sun to imitate gravity; #134; 3rded; Atom Totality (Atom Universe) theory

On Aug 9, 12:59*am, Archimedes Plutonium
wrote:
[...]

The conversion may have to be that of a nucleon mass, instead of a
electron mass. Or the mass of a single hydrogen atom.

What I am doing in summary form is replacing the force of gravity
by a regular Coulomb force and saying that the positrons form Space
and their attraction for ordinary matter (since ordinary matter are
the electrons of the Atom Totality) gives us the perception of
gravity.

Old August 9th 09, 07:24 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Eddie Parker

On Aug 8, 10:59*pm, Archimedes Plutonium
wrote:
Alright, here is an interesting calculation. Suppose everything
I said about Positron Space is true.

Nothing you say is true.

Then there resides a
specific amount of positrons as the center of the Sun.

Positrons are not as the center of the Sun.

Now I will
only talk about Sun and Earth but all the others need to be
computed.

All the other what, moron?

Do you mean 'formerly' or 'formally', you vacuous ****?

know of as gravity force. So now we know the mass of the Sun
and Earth. And all of that mass is Electron Mass of an Electron
of the Atom Totality.

The Sun doesn't have mass, you blathering puke.

Now the force of gravity is 10^-40 weaker than the Coulomb force. More
precise, if memory serves is 10^-39.

You have no memory, you ignorant discarded tissue sample.

But either one
will do for our crude calculations.

You couldn't calculate your way out of a wet paper bag, you mendacious
twit.

So, now, here is the force of gravity in the Atom Totality theory.

"Atom Totality Theory"

We know the mass of both Sun and Earth and the force of gravity that
binds them together. So now, instead of gravity we
simply have the Coulomb force binding them.

Binding them to what? you festering fountain of falsehoods? Eh???

And the total ass

Got that right, ya tard.

is converted to how many electrons would be Sun and Earth.

How many, Poindexter?

Now we compute how many positrons have to reside in the center of Sun
and center of Earth in order for their gravity to become a normal
Coulomb force.

I'm bored to tears. Plunge knitting needles into my every suffering
orifice.

It is not going to be many positrons that are needed to imitate
the force of gravity since the regular Coulomb is 10^40 stronger.

Stronger that what, cretin?

The only real fascinating question for me, is why noone ever did this
before?

I fart your electric yellow brain dildo.

Archimedes Plutonium,www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

I shriek with
Old August 9th 09, 09:42 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
gb[_3_]

wrote:
[...]

So the world is one atom, I don't get it. We may be in one atom, and
there may be infinite number of atoms. This atom just carries its
energies, Each vibration sequence ignites energy, and then it fades
away into dark energy, which after reaching anti-gravity levels of
white holes, explode, the Universe rips apart from all the anti-
gravity building infinitely, I mean a new vibration initiates, but is
trapped in four dimensions, but by necessity the Universe has to have
infinite dimensions in infinite time frames and so on, minus one
applies. Infinite - 1 is not energy, which is fundamental. There is no
such thing as infinite - 1. We can try to calculate it, but the answer
remains the same: infinite - 1.
Old August 9th 09, 03:44 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Eddie Parker

wrote:
[...]

remains the same: infinite - 1.- Hide quoted text -

Finally someone who understands! God Bless You, and all success to
you and your loved ones.

Old August 9th 09, 04:19 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
BradGuth

wrote:
[...]

Because gravity alone is simply insufficient, our sun as with most
other stars should have an internal binding force similar to that of
the electron and positron, or if you like similar to that well enough
measured strong force of an atom.

Thus far there's not a living soul in mainstream physics that's
willing to suggest the quantity and/or the specific density of those
stellar electrons and positrons. However, several researchers have
concluded that black holes contain a significant if not entire portion
of their mass as positrons (aka anti-matter) within their event
horizon, whereas perhaps each and every electron that enters the BH
event horizon converts into a positron.

~ BG

Old August 9th 09, 04:24 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
BradGuth

wrote:
[...]

In specific volume and mass, what are the smallest parts of an atom?

How do we know this to be true or false, or is the LHC eventually
going to give us a better objective kind of subatomic knowledge?

~ BG
Old August 9th 09, 07:14 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default how many positrons at center of Sun to imitate gravity; #135; 3rded; Atom Totality (Atom Universe) theory

On Aug 9, 10:19*am, BradGuth wrote:
On Aug 8, 11:19*pm, Archimedes Plutonium

(snipped)

Because gravity alone is simply insufficient, our sun as with most
other stars should have an internal binding force similar to that of
the electron and positron, or if you like similar to that well enough
measured strong force of an atom.

Thus far there's not a living soul in mainstream physics that's
willing to suggest the quantity and/or the specific density of those
stellar electrons and positrons. *However, several researchers have
concluded that black holes contain a significant if not entire portion
of their mass as positrons (aka anti-matter) within their event
horizon, whereas perhaps each and every electron that enters the BH
event horizon converts into a positron.

*~ BG

There should have been plenty of scientists willing and able to speak
of
gravity as a positron mass at the center of a large massive object
ever
since Dirac published his book Directions in Physics 1978, but the
physics
community was too off course, off track with General Relativity.

I roughly compute that the positron mass at the center of the Sun to
imitate or mimic or recreate the force of gravity is the size
concentration
of a cherry (sour cherry fruit) or the size of the tip of a little
finger. How
many positrons fit into a cherry size? And the size of the Earth
positron
center would be in cubic micron units. The Sun's size is cubic
millimeters.
For Earth all that is needed is a volume of about a red blood cell
full
of positrons.

So I place a challenge on the force of gravity, that it can either be
as thought of previously that mass attracts mass, or it can be thought
of as a Coulomb force where positron-Space is attracting ordinary
matter
of an Atom Totality.

Now there should be several proofs that Positrons are the force of
gravity
and I venture to list a partial list:

(a) Positrons would have no minimum mass to form a gravitational
bonded
system, whereas mass-gravity has a minimum that is larger than some
reported asteroids gravitationally bound. If you have a few positrons
in the
center of a asteroid you can quickly have a bound system with other
asteroids.

(b) The oblateness of planets and stars should not exist to the extent
seen
with mass-gravity. The agreement between observed oblateness and
theoretical
oblateness is better with positron-gravity.

(c) Resonance of gravitational bounded systems is easier to explain
with
gravity as Positrons than with gravity as mass.

Archimedes Plutonium, www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old August 9th 09, 08:06 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
BradGuth

On Aug 9, 11:14*am, Archimedes Plutonium
wrote:
[...]

If we were made primarily of electrons (of which by way of atom by
atom objective accounting we are), and the core of Earth was primarily
that of positrons would in fact attract us. However, if trying to
stand upon a planet or moon of mostly electrons might tend to repel
us.

So, how much of Earth is made of positrons, as opposed to being
electrons?

How the heck do we determine if Earth is more or less chuck full of
positrons?

I'm thinking the magic or holy grail of gravity is a whole lot more
complex than just electrons and positrons.

~ BG
Old August 9th 09, 08:47 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Uncle Al

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

Alright, here is an interesting calculation. Suppose everything
I said about Positron Space is true.

[snip rest of crap]

Suppose turds were sausages. Let's eat them with relish!

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid Archie-Poo is. I mean
rock-hard stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. Surface
of Venus under 80 atmospheres of red hot carbon dioxide and sulfuric
acid vapor dehydrated for 300 million years rock-hard stupid. Stupid
so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole
different sensorium of stupid. Archie-Poo is trans-stupid stupid.
Meta-stupid. Stupid so collapsed upon itself that it is within its
own Schwarzschild radius. Black hole stupid. Stupid gotten so dense
and massive that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid.
Archie-Poo emits more stupid/second than our entire galaxy otherwise
emits stupid/year. Quasar stupid. Nothing else in the universe can
be this stupid. Archie-Poo is an oozingly putrescent primordial
fragment from the original Big Bang of Stupid, a pure essence of
stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of
physics that define maximally extrapolated hypergeometric
n-dimensional backgroundless stupid as we can imagine it. Archie-Poo
is Planck stupid, a quantum foam of stupid, a vacuum decay of stupid,
a grand unified theory of stupid.

Archie-Poo is the epitome of stupidity, the epiphany of stupid, the
apotheosis of stupidity. Archie-poo is stooopid.

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/