Javascript Ephemeris

Old February 2nd 09, 08:13 PM posted to sci.astro.research
Peter Hayes[_3_]

Default Javascript Ephemeris

A Google and Yahoo search has found several translations, French and
Spanish among others, of my ephemeris pages at

http://www.aphayes.pwp.blueyonder.co...ris/index.html

and also of my simpler Sun & Moon pages at

http://www.aphayes.pwp.blueyonder.co...ris/index.html

several of the copies are on university sites so you might like to
update the pages. In the last year there has been changes to the
ephemeris pages to help with setting your location if it is not one of
the default ones listed. The Sun & Moon page has had a systematic error
corrected for the moon due to me not recognizing that Meeus uses TDT not
UTC for his equations.

I'm more than happy to work with people who want to translate the pages,
my partner can help with French, German and Italian and probably Spanish
but she will need help with technical terms.

If you took the original pages from my old freeserve account you are
seriously out of date.

The ephemeris notes page gives details about how to contact me.

Pete Hayes

JavaScript for Equinox date/times? Dr J R Stockton[_15_] UK Astronomy 0 January 27th 09 09:12 PM
Ann: Sunspot and planetary feature lat long javascript calculator canopus56 Amateur Astronomy 0 August 25th 06 12:01 AM
Ephemeris Arnaudxx Misc 0 June 7th 05 11:02 AM
How to use ephemeris Ben Champion Astronomy Misc 6 December 26th 04 10:06 PM
VBA or Javascript Code - coordinate conversion PrisNo6 Amateur Astronomy 2 September 19th 03 10:03 PM