United States Falling Behind EVERYONE In Physics, Science, Rockets,EVERYTHING.

Old September 11th 08, 05:48 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,sci.chem
Eric Chomko[_2_]

Default United States Falling Behind EVERYONE In Physics, Science,Rockets, EVERYTHING.

On Sep 10, 3:06*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Sep 10, 10:07 am, Eric Chomko wrote:

On Sep 10, 2:35 am, BradGuth wrote:

On Sep 9, 7:52 am, Eric Chomko wrote:

On Sep 9, 9:17 am, BradGuth wrote:

On Sep 8, 10:50 pm, kT wrote:

Bill Penrose wrote:
On Sep 6, 7:53 pm, kT wrote:
http://www.newsweek.com/id/157514

One look at NASA's Orion on Ares I (Constellation) and it's easy to see,
* up front and personal, the tragic and inevitable decline of science,
physics and rocketry in the United States.

But we're way ahead in intelligent design, flat earth theory, and
alternate logical systems.

In America, one has complete freedom ... to be an idiot.

Make that a village idiot, because it takes a village of such idiots
in order to produce yet another of their own kind.

And you would know that!

For a Zionist/Nazi, you're certainly one of the really smart ones.

I'm sure you're the hit at the asylum as well.

At least my form of educational entertainment isn't based upon those
Zionist/Nazi lies, deceptions and evidence exclusions in order to suit
your mainstream status quo.

Yes, yes, you're striving for a place like Idiocracy, the movie. You'd
fit in real well there.
Old September 11th 08, 05:51 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,sci.chem
Eric Chomko[_2_]

On Sep 10, 3:13*pm, "hanson" wrote:
"Eric Chomko" wrote:

*

BradGuth wrote:

Make that a village idiot, because it takes a village of such
idiots in order to produce yet another of their own kind.

Eric Chomko wrote:

And you would know that!

Chomko wrote:

I'm sure you're the hit at the asylum as well.

hanson wrote:

... ahahahaha.. It's not the "asylum". It's the "asylume",
wherefrom all you guys intellectually so luminescent
conversation comes from.... Thanks for the laughs...
... ahahahaha... ahahahanson

Yet of all present none has a maniacal laugh quite like yours.
Possibly you as laughter fodder is best.
Old September 11th 08, 06:45 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,sci.chem
hanson

ahahaha... "Eric Chomko"
wrote in message

BradGuth wrote:
Make that a village idiot, because it takes a village of such
idiots in order to produce yet another of their own kind.

Eric Chomko wrote:
And you would know that!

Chomko wrote:
Yet of all present none has a maniacal laugh quite like
yours. Possibly you as laughter fodder is best.

hanson wrote:
..... ahahahaha.. try another come-back with more lumen,
Chomko... because the "FAQ: about ahahaha...." says:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.c...32cf15901ce7ba
::: " Whenever you see someone commenting about "ahaha...
::: AHAHAHA" you know right off the bat that you've got a real
::: stupid fool & uptight mooch on your hands worth having big
::: time fun with".
So, Eric,.... ahahahaha....
....do you cherish to be "a real stupid fool & uptight mooch"?
Either way, thanks for the laughs, Eric... ahaha... ahahahanson

Old September 12th 08, 05:33 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.chem,sci.physics
BradGuth

On Sep 11, 8:39 am, "hanson" wrote:
ahahaha... Sturmbann Führer "BradGuth"
yearns for Hitler and wrote in ...

"hanson" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote
Thomas Elifritz "kT" wrote
Last time I checked the plumbing, I was mammalia
animalia. Do you even have any actual plumbing?

hanson wrote:
Oh my gawd!... you have interests in my plumbing?
... ahahaha... Stay away from me, Thomas, I do not
subscribe to that particular orientation... ahaha...

kT cranked himself & wrote:
So you **** out your mouth and excrete through your
nostrils. Nature must have a reason for it.
Maybe it's the uncontrollable laugh.

"BradGuth" wrote
The human species is chuck full of genetic faults, as
well as having lost more than 90% of them really good
or nifty DNA codes withing just the past few hundred
thousand years (aka reverse evolution).

hanson wrote:
ahahaha.. if any of your statement is true then it is manifest
in your inability to attribute properly.... (now corrected)
But your sweeping statement is characteristic of folks
who are convinced to know it all and who sincerely do
believe to be the Chosen ones who determine and
control the state of what a human being should be... [1]

Brad, there are no genetic faults nor are there any losses
of DNA, except in the mind of those [1] who issue such
emotionally heuristic, arbitrary and artificial chosen
"standards", which are nothing more then their own
tormented beliefs,... ahahaha.. like your ZioNazi/DARPA
cabal, of which you apparently either have fallen victim to
or have become a dues-paying member of.....
Thanks for the laughs, Bradavir Gutherovski... ahaha..
AHAHAHAHA... hahahahahanson

Brad Guth wrote:
What part of human DNA code is perfectly adapted to
the extremes of life on Earth?

hanson wrote:

Find out what DNA codes for before you bark like a dog
in the night a distant noise he knows nothing about

Brad Guth wrote:
Why do humans not have the capabilities of what so
many other forms of complex life have to work with?

hanson wrote:

because of environmental conditions, its recent
evolutionary history i.e. the "use it or lose it" factor
which appeared in a evolutionary moment when
"brain over brawn" became more energy efficient.

If I once had it, I'd still use it, I'd not lose it.

~ BG

Old September 12th 08, 05:35 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,sci.chem
BradGuth

On Sep 8, 10:50 pm, kT wrote:

Bill Penrose wrote:
On Sep 6, 7:53 pm, kT wrote:
[...]

Nothing is perfect for every species or mindset of life.

~ BG
Old September 12th 08, 06:06 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.chem,sci.physics
hanson

Repentant "BradGuth" wrote:
"hanson" wrote:
"BradGuth"

Brad Guth wrote:
Why is the human species so unusually frail and otherwise
deficient of genetic survival logic or expertise?

hanson wrote:
Why is it that your "frail and otherwise deficient" human
species has all the other species in his zoos?...
Haven't you noticed that humans (unlike any other species)
live successfully and comfy from pole to pole and get there
faster than any other species... Hardly frail or deficient.
ahahaha...

Brad Guth wrote:
Denial of whatever's bad and ugly is what kept Hitler
going strong. Is that you?

hanson wrote:
Acceptance of whatever's bad and ugly is what kept Hitler
going strong. That MUST be you! .....

hanson wrote:
because of environmental conditions, its recent
evolutionary history i.e. the "use it or lose it" factor
which appeared in a evolutionary moment when
"brain over brawn" became more energy efficient.

Brad Guth wrote:
If I once had it, I'd still use it, I'd not lose it. [2]
and Brad said to Chomko in the same breath:
Nothing is perfect for every species or mindset of life.[3]

hanson wrote:
..... but Brad, you seem to be loosing it by your own
admission, considering your take on [2] and [3]...
except when it comes to the mindset of the Jews
and Nazis which in your own mindset are perfect.
ahahaha...
.... but in your personal case, it is not the DNA loss
that you should worry about. - Look up Epigenome
and/or Epigenetics... those Protein strands that
wrap around the DNA double helix and act as
switches to determine which segments of the DNA
gets turned on or off for action/expression... Even
personal habits such a diet (methylation) can have
far reaching effects onto the DNA expressions.
--
Thanks for the laughs... ahahaha... ahahhanson
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.c...8f5c74ec?hl=en

Old September 12th 08, 09:15 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.chem,sci.physics
BradGuth

On Sep 12, 10:06 am, "hanson" wrote:
Repentant "BradGuth" wrote:
"hanson" wrote:
"BradGuth"

hanson wrote:

.... but Brad, you seem to be loosing it by your own
admission, considering your take on [2] and [3]...
except when it comes to the mindset of the Jews
and Nazis which in your own mindset are perfect.
ahahaha...
... but in your personal case, it is not the DNA loss
that you should worry about. - Look up Epigenome
and/or Epigenetics... those Protein strands that
wrap around the DNA double helix and act as
switches to determine which segments of the DNA
gets turned on or off for action/expression... Even
personal habits such a diet (methylation) can have
far reaching effects onto the DNA expressions.
--
Thanks for the laughs... ahahaha... ahahhansonhttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.chem/msg/0b36a00f8f5c74ec?hl=en

I can't always figure out what you're replying to. Is your PC or MAC
broken?

Humans are missing out on perhaps 90% of the really good and otherwise
nifty genetic DNA codes that would have only made us far better as
humans, especially at having to survive the complex trauma and
environmental gauntlet that we've extensively created for ourselves.
Why is that?

~ BG
Old September 12th 08, 11:03 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.chem,sci.physics
hanson

"BradGuth" wrote in message
I can't always figure out what you're replying to.

hanson wrote:
well, that points to an epigenomic switching problem
within you, Brad. Sorry, but "Go Figure" -- "Trust Me"...
Example:
Poster #1 wrote: --- CR CR --- text body
Poster #2 wrote: --- CR CR --- text body
Poster #1 wrote: --- CR CR --- text body
Poster #2 wrote: --- CR CR --- text body, etc
Now read again what

"hanson" wrote in:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...913b8882?hl=en
and since you are a bit slow on the uptake, Brad
let me make an exception for you and I urge you
to read this which was posted under my sig:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.c...8f5c74ec?hl=en

Old September 12th 08, 11:52 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.chem,sci.physics
BradGuth

"hanson" wrote in:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...2a03d913b8882?...
and since you are a bit slow on the uptake, Brad
let me make an exception for you and I urge you
to read this which was posted under my sig:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.c...8f5c74ec?hl=en

I like traditional posting, not storybook format. Sorry about that.

~ BG
Old September 13th 08, 11:10 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,sci.chem
Damaeus[_2_]

In news:sci.physics, kT posted on Sat, 06 Sep
2008 21:53:02 -0500:

United States Falling Behind EVERYONE In Physics, Science, Rockets,
EVERYTHING.

I don't doubt it. After my experience on a mailing list with retards,
the USA deserves to fall behind.

Damaeus