Micro Wormholes Fit

Old May 6th 08, 08:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Micro Wormholes Fit

They go well with my concave convex theory Like two horns
connected. Each horn coming out of a blackhole connecting itself to
another black hole. Reality is all black holes are interconnected by a
worm hole tubes (try membrane),and this fits well with string theory.
I take worm holes very seriously. Best to think of Einstein's field
equations. Every thing in the universe is interconnected(Some of all
histories Feynman),and worm holes have the most powerful connection.*
Only with a worm hole can Treb and I get close. Bert

Trying to fit gravity in the Micro G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 4 July 22nd 07 01:04 PM
Wormholes G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 20 May 31st 06 06:01 AM
Are Wormholes Tunnels for Time Travel? SuperCool Plasma Misc 0 September 18th 05 08:41 PM
negative mass wormholes make out of magn.field ? Thierry Amateur Astronomy 2 November 29th 04 04:37 AM
Micro-QSR environment Sergio Mendoza Research 2 December 3rd 03 11:20 AM