Earth"s Spin in 1,000 years?

Old September 19th 19, 07:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Earth"s Spin in 1,000 years?

How much has the Moon and Sun slowed Earth spin? Does the fabric of space effect its spin? Does its wobble slow its spin? Is heavy air slowing it down? bert
Old September 20th 19, 02:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 11:50:12 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
How much has the Moon and Sun slowed Earth spin? Does the fabric of space effect its spin? Does its wobble slow its spin? Is heavy air slowing it down? bert

According to this article...

http://www.benjamin-burger.org/when-...stop-rotating/

.... the spin of the Earth slows by about 16 seconds per million years, and will one day be tidally locked with the moon and have a permanent spin of 27.32 days... but that will not occur for another 121 billion years! I do believe that our Sun will be long gone by then, and probably the Earth and other planets, too...
Old September 20th 19, 04:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Why was I posting this, it makes me cry as it always does".Bert

"Swinebert Glazier" alias
O'****-reber G=emc^2" aka "reber_A.Hitler", behold:
"O'****-Glazier", for you there is a simple rhyme:
"Bert, you are a really, really STUPID Swine", who
is a very low witted person, about whom Glazier's ex-tutor

Sam Wormley wrote:

"Glazier, do not post in a science newsgroup."
"Glazier, quit posting __ your Gutter Science__."
"Glazier, exit USENET. -- IOW Glazier, beat it!."

"reber, take your 'you know it all thinking' to your grave" .
"reber, your horse**** gets old. Say hi to Allah for me.:
"reber, you don't believe in science."

"Glazier, your brain is entangled with a used garbage can."
"Glazier, your science is far worse than the man's on the street."
"Glazier, your postings are old man's garbage."

Glazier's neo-tutor Sam Wormley wrote:
"Herb you are ****ing pathetic.
Herb, you have spun a few too many times and are now
in a ****ing stupor. Fits your theory of "spin-is-in-sane",.
& is part of your dead brain theory, eh Herb. O Ya
Old September 20th 19, 11:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

wrote:
How much has the Moon and Sun slowed Earth spin? Does the fabric of
space effect its spin? Does its wobble slow its spin? Is heavy air
slowing it down? bert

According to this article...

http://www.benjamin-burger.org/when-...stop-rotating/

... the spin of the Earth slows by about 16 seconds per million years,
and will one day be tidally locked with the moon and have a permanent
spin of 27.32 days... but that will not occur for another 121 billion
years! I do believe that our Sun will be long gone by then, and
probably the Earth and other planets, too...

Don't you listen to AOC and the other climate change head libertards.
11 more years and then "POOF",.......the earth just vanishes in a puff of
smoke.

The only way to stop it is to give all your money to Al Gore and Gretta
Thumberg. So dig deep into your pockets.