MOON LANDING FAKE, APOLLO

Old July 20th 19, 12:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default MOON LANDING FAKE, APOLLO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=t6VpHyKXHBM

When Google claims it was real,.....YOU KNOW it is FAKE.

Oh MY,.....they provide a "LIVE" video. So it must have happened,...Huh ?
And then they deleted any comments.

THIS IS JUST TOO FUNNY.

Old July 20th 19, 07:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 20/07/2019 Ã* 01:28, Bast a écritÂ*:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=t6VpHyKXHBM

When Google claims it was real,.....YOU KNOW it is FAKE.

Oh MY,.....they provide a "LIVE" video. So it must have happened,...Huh ?
And then they deleted any comments.

THIS IS JUST TOO FUNNY.

Bull****!!!
You are a mentally handicaped

Old July 20th 19, 10:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Sylvain wrote:
Le 20/07/2019 à 01:28, Bast a écrit :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=t6VpHyKXHBM

When Google claims it was real,.....YOU KNOW it is FAKE.

Oh MY,.....they provide a "LIVE" video. So it must have
happened,...Huh ? And then they deleted any comments.

THIS IS JUST TOO FUNNY.

Bull****!!!
You are a mentally handicaped

......And your explanartion of why Google would delete any ability to comment
or vote on a video of theirs is,.WHAT ?

My explanation is that they got nothing but bad reviews and downvotes as
the majority of people now realize that apollo was as much a hoax as the
Gulf of Tonkin.

Old July 20th 19, 12:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 20/07/2019 Ã* 11:55, Bast a écritÂ*:
Sylvain wrote:
Le 20/07/2019 Ã* 01:28, Bast a écrit :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=t6VpHyKXHBM

When Google claims it was real,.....YOU KNOW it is FAKE.

Oh MY,.....they provide a "LIVE" video. So it must have
happened,...Huh ? And then they deleted any comments.

THIS IS JUST TOO FUNNY.

Bull****!!!
You are a mentally handicaped

.....And your explanartion of why Google would delete any ability to comment
or vote on a video of theirs is,.WHAT ?

My explanation is that they got nothing but bad reviews and downvotes as
the majority of people now realize that apollo was as much a hoax as the
Gulf of Tonkin.

I'm going to tell you a secret.

The Europe doesn't exist, these are falsified movies about Europe,
shotted in Hollywood's studios

And me, i make you believe that I am French

Old July 20th 19, 05:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Sylvain wrote:
Le 20/07/2019 à 11:55, Bast a écrit :
Sylvain wrote:
Le 20/07/2019 à 01:28, Bast a écrit :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=t6VpHyKXHBM

When Google claims it was real,.....YOU KNOW it is FAKE.

Oh MY,.....they provide a "LIVE" video. So it must have
happened,...Huh ? And then they deleted any comments.

THIS IS JUST TOO FUNNY.

Bull****!!!
You are a mentally handicaped

.....And your explanartion of why Google would delete any ability to
comment or vote on a video of theirs is,.WHAT ?

My explanation is that they got nothing but bad reviews and downvotes
as the majority of people now realize that apollo was as much a hoax
as the Gulf of Tonkin.

I'm going to tell you a secret.

The Europe doesn't exist, these are falsified movies about Europe,
shotted in Hollywood's studios

And me, i make you believe that I am French

Oh, you finally figured out that Europe is dead ?
I would expect that the YELLOW VEST PROTESTS every weekend in France would
have made that clear months ago.

(BTW why aren't you out there today ? and not sitting online)

Only the European Union survives, run by un-elected beurocrats, and
appointees.
Of course the E.U already passes laws on how the proletariat must think and
behave, and I'm sure believing in Apollo is part of that.

The E.U. is proof that Hitlers NAZI party (now led by Merkle), won WW2.
It just took them a bit longer to take over Europe as one new world order.

Old July 20th 19, 10:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Sylvain wrote:
[...]

Truth is I know the Moon landing was real because I was there! I was standing behind that crater in the Lava Lands where they filmed it just south of Bend, Oregon. Neil had a lot of trouble getting that flagstaff into that lava rock! Then when they supposedly took off, I turned on the big fan that made the flag flutter!

Double-A

Old July 25th 19, 10:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, July 19, 2019 at 4:28:56 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=t6VpHyKXHBM

When Google claims it was real,.....YOU KNOW it is FAKE.

Oh MY,.....they provide a "LIVE" video. So it must have happened,...Huh ?
And then they deleted any comments.

THIS IS JUST TOO FUNNY.

Google is my friend till the end.JFK gave us the Saturn V GOP Mafia that killed him gave us the shuttles,and shuttles killed 12 brave people.GOpers take no blame they have no shame.Bert