organizing this book #322 Atom Totality theory

Old January 12th 11, 02:55 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default organizing this book #322 Atom Totality theory

I finally figured out how to make this book flow and that is to chop
it up into tiny chapters.
So every idea that warrants several pages make it a chapter. That I do
not have to worry about
where such and such goes, or repeating myself in different sections of
the book. Up to now
I had planned on 22 chapters as listed he

I. The theory
Â*(1) what is this theory?
Â*(2) pictures of the Atom Totality theory, and history of the theory
Â*and precursor hints

II. Observational and experimental support

Â*(3) uniform Blackbody 2.71 K cosmic microwave background radiation
Â* and Dark Night sky: Olber's Paradox fully answered
Â*(4) missing mass with its solid-body-rotation conundrum solved
Â*(5) Experiment: Dirac's new-radioactivities and Dirac's additive-
Â*creation

Â*(6) Redshift Experiment caused by refraction and scattering, not a
Doppler effect. Experiment that shows us what the redshift truly is--
curvature
Â*of the lobes of an Atom Totality
Â*(7) Tifft quantized galaxy speeds
Â*(8) Telescope experiments as distance tool, telescopic-eclipse-
technique, and upper limit of telescope in distance is about 400
million light years
Â*(9) Experiment that Space is electromagnetic, not gravitational
with
the upper limit of distance as 400 million light years

Â*(10) density and distribution of all the galaxies ; Experiment on
parabolic mirror that indicates quasars are normal galaxies
Â*(11) layered age of Cosmos with 6.5 billion years new Cosmos yet
Â*Â*oldÂ*galaxies of the Uranium Atom Totality 20.2 billion years old;
Â*the data including discussion over the layered ages of the Solar
System where Sun is likely to be twice as old as Jupiter.
Â*(12) the cosmic abundance and distribution of chemical elements
Â*(13) shape of the Cosmos as 6 lobes of 5f6 as nonrelativistic as
Â*Cubic, or as relativistic Dodecahedron; color of the cosmos as
plutonium off-white
Â*(14) Cosmic magnetohydrodynamics: Maxwell Equations applied to
the galaxies. And the Universe itself is the one and only magnetic
monopole
Â*(15) MECO theory to explain high energy sources and black-hole
theory as science-fiction

Â*(16) Planetary evidence: "Earth evidence" such as age; zirconium
crystal dating; Titius-Bode Rule as diffraction pattern
Â*(17) "Solar System evidence" such as CellWell 1 and CellWell2 ;
planet cores ; plane of ecliptic
Â*(18) Galaxy evidence: "Milky Way evidence" : Exoplanets and
exosolarsystems; Binary Stars

III. Mathematical and logic beauty support
Â*(19) "pi" and "e" and "i" explained; inverse fine structure
Â*constant, and proton to electron mass ratio, speed of light, finite
vs. infinite, all
Â*linked and explained
Â*(20) Bell Inequality with Superdeterminism fits only in an Atom
Â*Totality theory
Â*(21) Purpose and meaning of life
Â*(22) Atomic theory Syllogism

Now what I will do is split that into say 150 chapters. Thence after
that book is finished
and flowing, then I can think about consolidation into 22 chapters.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/
Old January 12th 11, 04:56 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archenemy Plutocracy

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium" may be re-arranged to spell
"I Pound His Male Rectum" and many other delightful phrases.

How many can *you* find?

Old January 12th 11, 05:08 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
[email protected]

In sci.math Archenemy Plutocracy wrote:
The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium" may be re-arranged to spell
"I Pound His Male Rectum" and many other delightful phrases.
How many can *you* find?

94?

--
[the diff between proving a positive and negative:]
Naive studies may be evidence of a kind, but really all they can do is

[...]
You do realise that what you have described is "an appeal to authority" -
the authority in the case being some unnamed journals - and not the
scientific method.
-- Peter Webb , 23 Nov 2010
Old January 12th 11, 05:29 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archenemy Plutocracy

wrote in message
u...
In sci.math Archenemy Plutocracy wrote:
The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium" may be re-arranged to spell
"I Pound His Male Rectum" and many other delightful phrases.
How many can *you* find?

94?

"Tiresome Unlaid Chump"

Old January 13th 11, 06:56 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Michael Stemper

In article , "Archenemy Plutocracy" writes:
The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium" may be re-arranged to spell
"I Pound His Male Rectum" and many other delightful phrases.

How many can *you* find?

The Internet Anagram Server finds 52632:
http://wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=Archimedes+Plutonium&t=1000&a= n

--
Michael F. Stemper
#include Standard_Disclaimer