There is a war going on

Old January 11th 07, 09:35 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default There is a war going on

Rubbish the planes that attacked america on 9/11 were flown by british
pilots, I knew them personally, they were students at kingston university,
london, england.
I took their passport photos....

My warnings were blocked by the authoristies who said I was mad and pilled
me.

THen they murderd my friend by chopping of her frontal lobe. Now shee needs
help in the loo and plays with her toyes on the floor and cries when she is
hungry and when she wants the loo.

I don't recognise her you know.

Balls of red fire fell on us and people around me faded away, vanished, the
moslem atom bomb I think.

The brits are nuts.

There is nothing scarier than Americans. They own guns. Timothy McVeigh
bombed the Government building, as Osama with the whole Arab World,
Timothy Mcveigh attacked with the Whole American. I was very scared.

My father worked for the American government. We were all scared.
There had to be a new Texas as a result, because it is the source of
the problem. Bush has the greatest ties with militant groups in the
United
States.

Has there been a single case of militancy-related terrorist murder of
an
American citizen caused by a Texas militant group?

No, Timothy McVeigh was not from Texas, but Texas had to go. A new
humanitarian group eradicated all guns and is seeking out gun owners
accross the state. Our UN is patrolling the streets and there are a lot

of gun owners who would rather die than to be stripped of their guns,
of course all for the act of Timothy McVeigh who is from North Dakota.
But Texas is being remodeled, and a new Democratic human rights
council is established as a leadership protecting all gays and
minorities
from masculine forms of provocations. We believe that there is hope
that our visions for a new American world in Texas where the darkest
chemical factory skies will be cleared of wrongdoing crime gangs whose
ties with Timothy McVeigh are unprecedented.

Texas will be stripped of their guns. Because they are the source. The
source. They are the source. Because they are the source. The source.
The source. The Texas. The Texas. The source. Because. They are
the source. The source is being eradicated. The source. Because they
are the source. The source. The source. The source.

Old January 11th 07, 09:46 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected][_1_]

[...]

He just took advantage of terrorism to take care of an old enemy.
That is the lowest. Then like a mafia he kept saying infinitely if
people were with Saddam and the terrorists or with the president
(and the American people). If they are flip floppers or with the
nation,
basically the logic worked and Bush got 90 percent votes to topple
Saddam. But it is blackmailing and mafia. And the corresponding
acts are of human rights neglect, racism, crimes against humanity.

Old January 11th 07, 09:48 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected][_1_]

[...]

Mafia. Corruption. Prison.

Old January 11th 07, 09:51 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected][_1_]

[...]

War crimes. Racism. Crimes against humanity.

That last one is why I spit in American people faces. Pure virtually.

Old January 12th 07, 01:26 PM posted to sci.astro
Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X

This is almost like an insult. Poetry does not work like it did a long
time ago, we, or at least I, cannot be fooled by intonations and rhymes
working together. At least some of us have evolved enough to see the
actual words you are saying.

I try not to involve myself into these stupid issues, one person never
makes a difference, especially when religion is involved. I just focus
on what I am going to do later, and hopefully I will achieve it and go
into space. But for now, I'm investing in water and renewable 100%
clean energy sources. I don't want to have to depend on anybody when
WW-III hits.

Besides, I thought this was a astrology group. Go crawl back into your
hole.

Old January 12th 07, 02:06 PM posted to sci.astro
Sorcerer Androcles[_1_]

"Z 1 Y 0 N 3 X" wrote in message ps.com...

Besides, I thought this was a astrology group. Go crawl back into your
hole.

Astrology is mumbo jumbo, not a science. This is an astronomy group.