There is a war going on

Old January 11th 07, 07:04 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default There is a war going on

THERE IS A WAR GOING ON!

Osama attacked with the whole Arab world.
THE ARAB WORLD WILL BE TOUGHT A LESSON!
Iraq will be erected as a model country for the whole Arab world,
one that is better than what we see over there.
Our President is working hard to make them pay their duties for
what we do there. The Soviet Union of Capitalism will be thanked.

Old January 11th 07, 07:30 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

THERE IS A WAR GOING ON!

Osama attacked with the whole Arab world.
THE ARAB WORLD WILL BE TOUGHT A LESSON!
Iraq will be erected as a model country for the whole Arab world,
one that is better than what we see over there.
Our President is working hard to make them pay their duties for
what we do there. The Soviet Union of Capitalism will be thanked.

The war of warlords, the President of war lords, the
mafia who blackmails Democrats to chose if they are with
Saddam and the terrorists or with the President. Conspiracy,
barbarism, blackmailing democracy, a mob in power.

So what do you chose in history? Barbarism? Or Human Perfection.
Who am I? Should you be human? And kick them out? Should you
be a cavewoman in barbaric state seeking inner justice. Should
you live for the day? Should you live for the near future? Should
you live for the past?

Should there be a difference? What kind? Can America allow
barbarism? Can America allow 80-90 percent of Arabs thinking
negatively of Americans, while in the past Arabs thought positively
of Americans? Should America allow any racism? Currently it
does. Currently Schwarzenegger can get away not refuting the
death sentence of a man whose writings were nominated
for the Nobel Prize because of revenge. Schwarzenegger claimed
that the man did not show enough remorse for his crimes to
the victims of the families. While in reality she who is raped,
the last she wants is for the rapist to come and make up.
But here, revenge drives politics, prisoners are expected to
suffer for their crimes. Prejudice that is Roman-like. In Europe
when somebody is out of jail, he is free. In the USA most employers
require a criminal record and 80-90 percent of employers admitted
to snooping on their employees with secret cameras. Here
we have a different, cold prejudice society of ideals, ideals of
brutality setting Schwarzenegger to the toppest icon of an
empire. The USA has grown to become the world's most hated
country. Democracy violated in all corners. The streets belong
the ideal, and not to all people of all colors and habits. Fearing
everything, banning everything, don't go out. Keep people in fear.
80-90 percent in America are guilty of this horror, of this
repression, of this nightmare taking place in the Never Ending
Story, where with each dream coming true one forgets a little
more of where he came from.

Old January 11th 07, 07:34 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

[...]

Just how low? Osama did not attack with the whole Arab world,
while Bush is there erecting a model country for the Arab world,
just as Timothy McVeigh did not attack with the whole American
world. Revenge. Empire.

Old January 11th 07, 07:38 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

[...]

Extremely low. A country destroyed by the rich in power who
does not see or care of other matters than the Soviet Union
of Capitalism mixed with a Texas eye for revenge, a commies,
the Arabs, not the same. Crimes against humanity.

Old January 11th 07, 07:46 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

[...]

So what do you choose? To recognize that everything that
Bush has been doing was crimes against humanity, or that
criminals should suffer for their crimes, and all the like. To be like
that, or to be normal.

Old January 11th 07, 07:55 PM posted to sci.astro
Me

Rubbish the planes that attacked america on 9/11 were flown by british
pilots, I knew them personally, they were students at kingston university,
london, england.
I took their passport photos....

My warnings were blocked by the authoristies who said I was mad and pilled
me.

THen they murderd my friend by chopping of her frontal lobe. Now shee needs
help in the loo and plays with her toyes on the floor and cries when she is
hungry and when she wants the loo.

I don't recognise her you know.

Balls of red fire fell on us and people around me faded away, vanished, the
moslem atom bomb I think.

The brits are nuts.

ps.com...

Old January 11th 07, 07:59 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Rubbish the planes that attacked america on 9/11 were flown by british
pilots, I knew them personally, they were students at kingston university,
london, england.
I took their passport photos....

My warnings were blocked by the authoristies who said I was mad and pilled
me.

THen they murderd my friend by chopping of her frontal lobe. Now shee needs
help in the loo and plays with her toyes on the floor and cries when she is
hungry and when she wants the loo.

I don't recognise her you know.

Balls of red fire fell on us and people around me faded away, vanished, the
moslem atom bomb I think.

The brits are nuts.

The Moscow of Capitalism,
The Soviet Union of Power,
Must be a fanatic, a fanatic,
PECE is not our Inberidested Instuiastion.
Our Washington is our Brain,
Our Washington is not governmental,
Our Washington makes them pay their dues,
To our great Capitalism.

Old January 11th 07, 08:09 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Rubbish the planes that attacked america on 9/11 were flown by british
pilots, I knew them personally, they were students at kingston university,
london, england.
I took their passport photos....

My warnings were blocked by the authoristies who said I was mad and pilled
me.

THen they murderd my friend by chopping of her frontal lobe. Now shee needs
help in the loo and plays with her toyes on the floor and cries when she is
hungry and when she wants the loo.

I don't recognise her you know.

Balls of red fire fell on us and people around me faded away, vanished, the
moslem atom bomb I think.

The brits are nuts.

There is nothing scarier than Americans. They own guns. Timothy McVeigh
bombed the Government building, as Osama with the whole Arab World,
Timothy Mcveigh attacked with the Whole American. I was very scared.

Old January 11th 07, 08:13 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

[...]

My father worked for the American government. We were all scared.
There had to be a new Texas as a result, because it is the source of
the problem. Bush has the greatest ties with militant groups in the
United
States.

Old January 11th 07, 08:28 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

[...]

Has there been a single case of militancy-related terrorist murder of
an
American citizen caused by a Texas militant group?

No, Timothy McVeigh was not from Texas, but Texas had to go. A new
humanitarian group eradicated all guns and is seeking out gun owners
accross the state. Our UN is patrolling the streets and there are a lot

of gun owners who would rather die than to be stripped of their guns,
of course all for the act of Timothy McVeigh who is from North Dakota.
But Texas is being remodeled, and a new Democratic human rights
council is established as a leadership protecting all gays and
minorities
from masculine forms of provocations. We believe that there is hope
that our visions for a new American world in Texas where the darkest
chemical factory skies will be cleared of wrongdoing crime gangs whose
ties with Timothy McVeigh are unprecedented.