Good luck all

Old June 8th 04, 05:06 AM
Martin Frey

Default Good luck all

What the hell am I doing awake at this time of day?

--
Martin Frey
http://www.hadastro.org.uk
Old June 8th 04, 07:56 AM
Neale D. Hind

In message , Martin Frey
writes
What the hell am I doing awake at this time of day?

Probably the same as me, and everyone else who reads this newsgroup! I
can't remember when I last needed so much caffeinated coffee that early.

:-)
--
Neale Hind
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children
Old June 8th 04, 08:09 AM
Jonathan Silverlight

In message , Neale D. Hind
writes
In message , Martin Frey
writes
What the hell am I doing awake at this time of day?

Probably the same as me, and everyone else who reads this newsgroup! I
can't remember when I last needed so much caffeinated coffee that early.

Surely the question is - how can anyone on this group not be awake?
Old June 8th 04, 03:52 PM
Colin Dawson

"Jonathan Silverlight" wrote
in message ...
In message , Neale D. Hind
writes
In message , Martin Frey
writes
What the hell am I doing awake at this time of day?

Probably the same as me, and everyone else who reads this newsgroup! I
can't remember when I last needed so much caffeinated coffee that early.

Surely the question is - how can anyone on this group not be awake?

Morning all. errr, afternoon. Did I miss anything good?

Regards

Colin Dawson
www.cjdawson.com

Transit piccys going off to the Fuji Labs tonight. Hope they're prepared
for the mass influx of film ;-)