Why have I been blocked from posting to the groups in the lastseveral days?

Old June 24th 16, 10:06 PM posted to sci.astro
Louis Savain

Default Why have I been blocked from posting to the groups in the lastseveral days?

This is a test. Just asking.
Old June 25th 16, 05:47 AM posted to sci.astro
David Dalton

On Jun 24, 2016, Louis Savain wrote
(in ):

This is a test. Just asking.

What newsserver do you use? Perhaps it was down for a while.
Anyway, you are coming through loud and clear now.

--
David Dalton http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“ `There must be some way out of here’ said the joker to the thief

Old June 25th 16, 07:52 AM posted to sci.astro
Louis Savain

On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 9:47:16 PM UTC-7, David Dalton wrote:
On Jun 24, 2016, Louis Savain wrote
(in ):

This is a test. Just asking.

What newsserver do you use? Perhaps it was down for a while.
Anyway, you are coming through loud and clear now.

Thanks. I found out that usenet.google.com mistakenly treated my previous messages as spam. I don't know why.
Old June 25th 16, 04:24 PM posted to sci.astro
dlzc

On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 4:45:34 PM UTC-7, Louis Savain wrote:
This is a test. Just asking.

Happened to me too. Isn't just you. Google Groups is apparently having issues... double posts, missing posts, and blocked posts with no reasons given.

Remember, Groups is (frequently) the ass end of the Google staff (no income), and I am guessing we got a programmer with "will", but no "way".

David A. Smith
Old June 27th 16, 01:13 AM posted to sci.astro
Michael Moroney

dlzc writes:

On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 4:45:34 PM UTC-7, Louis Savain wrote:
This is a test. Just asking.

Happened to me too. Isn't just you. Google Groups is apparently having
issues... double posts, missing posts, and blocked posts with no reasons
given.

Remember, Groups is (frequently) the ass end of the Google staff (no
income), and I am guessing we got a programmer with "will", but no "way".

I always wondered whether Google has a dungeon located below their
headquarters building, and rather than fire incompetent programmers, they
get sent to the dungeon instead, to work on Google Groups.
Old June 27th 16, 04:14 PM posted to sci.astro
dlzc

Dear Michael Moroney:

On Sunday, June 26, 2016 at 5:14:24 PM UTC-7, Michael Moroney wrote:
dlzc writes:

On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 4:45:34 PM UTC-7, Louis Savain wrote:
This is a test. Just asking.

Happened to me too. Isn't just you. Google Groups
is apparently having issues... double posts, missing
posts, and blocked posts with no reasons given.

Remember, Groups is (frequently) the ass end of the
Google staff (no income), and I am guessing we got a
programmer with "will", but no "way".

I always wondered whether Google has a dungeon
located below their headquarters building, and
rather than fire incompetent programmers, they
get sent to the dungeon instead, to work on
Google Groups.

A good working hypothesis...

David A. Smith
Old July 10th 16, 11:15 PM posted to sci.astro
Yousuf Khan[_2_]

On 25/06/2016 2:52 AM, Louis Savain wrote:
Thanks. I found out that usenet.google.com mistakenly treated my previous messages as spam. I don't know why.

ROFL, oh the irony is just dripping fast and furious, think they might
have gotten that one right.

Yousuf Khan