GUTH Venus is way too hot for even Bad Astronomy

Old January 9th 07, 06:29 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.seti
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default GUTH Venus is way too hot for even Bad Astronomy

"erfc-1024" wrote in message
ups.com

Speaking of the past, present and energy sucking future, and of what has
become taboo/nondisclosure to the point of topic/author banishment:

Why is this topic's Usenet index listing stuck on whatever the likes of
others had to say, even though I've posted several updates?

Apparently anything the lest bit energy renewable, or even simply new
and improved, gets by way of Usenet's auto-default naysayism and thereby
banishment, accomplishing the same policy treatment as burning witches
and their books at the stake.

Unfortunately, I still have a few of those pesky questions, although our
having to survive WW-III might soon enough nail our global energy
lusting and global polluting coffins shut for good anyway. So what's
the difference?

Why is it Usenet only permits big-government and of even bigger energy
cartels as our one and only future alternative?

Why is it that real honest to God people seem to coexist within other
than science/physics/astronomy Usenet groups?

Why is that external influences and various influx of cosmic and nearby
energy (such as via gravity or of something interstellar) that's other
than our sun, can't have any whatsoever meaning to that of our global
warming, and/or of those pesky ice age cycles as forced upon our
environment?

Why is it that the regular laws of physics and of replicated science can
not be applied the same as to other planets or moons?

Why is it that human intelligence (if purely evolutionary) has only
emerged itself since the last ice age, and then devolved into the
current lot of something less than intelligent village idiots?

When exactly did evolution switch itself into high gear, but only on
behalf of benefiting humanity?

When did we pick up our DNA/RNA codes for achieving such arrogance,
greed and bigotry w/o remorse?

What about the superior human survival intelligence as of having
survived throughout each of the other 100 or perhaps as many as 1000 ice
ages before?

When did we shift away from a mono-season, a somewhat elliptical forced
and much colder environment, to that of a more circular and tilted
summer/winter environment that's in the process of going GW postal?

Why is it that our moon (binary mascon partner) that's by far the most
significant of factors by ratio of its terrific mass and nearby orbit,
can't be taken seriously?

Why is it that Venus, having so proven itself as being a warm and fuzzy
world of such newish planetology, is still treated as though it's of the
exact same vintage as Earth?

Since all significant other planets have obtained moons or binary
partners, where's the Venus moon(s)?

Why is our solar system the one and only source of supposed intelligent
life in the known universe?

Why is Venus the one and only other planet that's nearly (about as good
as you're going to get) tidal locked to Earth?

In case you're wondering, the other hundred or so questions are in
reserve.
-
Brad Guth

Old January 12th 07, 03:54 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.seti
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote in
message news
Damn few of Usenet members exist as real folks. Usually their real
names are as secret as is everything else about their supposed
existence. So, in my koran there's no harm done by nailing these
posters that keep diverting and/or clowning around within a given topic
that's serious about a given matter. If you exist as a real person,
then it matters, especially if you stick to whatever it is that your
mindset represents, whereas being two or three faced as is most often
the case isn't exactly playing fair.

Instead of dumping a given topic or sub-topic into Usenet and then never
once replying to any of the other topic related contributions, as having
bee the Usenet norm of what insiders often do, whereas I tend to answer
as many of the serious and otherwise silly contributions as possible,
especially if it was my topic to begin with.

GOOGLE/Usenet and Mailgate/Usenet have not been keeping up with their
index of showing whatever's most recent. A search for Brad Guth or Guth
Brad and using their "Sort by Date" function has become nearly hopeless.

I guess answering to others that typicially have no honest intentions in
the first place is what's ****ing off the troops in charge of how Usenet
works.
-
Brad Guth