have they all now given up?

Old January 17th 18, 11:33 AM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

Default have they all now given up?

So sci.space.news no longer has any news published to it other than an
occasional space calendar, and here we occasionally see an update to a
liking to and audio visual about the space station.
This seems to be rather annoying as I would much prefer to see textual news
than have to fight my way through the web sites which are full of pictures
and social media links and video clips.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!

Old January 18th 18, 05:24 AM posted to sci.space.station
William Elliot[_4_]

literati So sci.space.news no longer has any news published to it
other than an
occasional space calendar, and here we occasionally see an update to a
liking to and audio visual about the space station.

This seems to be rather annoying as I would much prefer to see
textual news than have to fight my way through the web sites which
are full of pictures and social media links and video clips.

Written words are useless for the brave new illiterati.