"Honey, I'm home..."

Old September 21st 05, 11:34 AM
Pete Lawrence

Default "Honey, I'm home..."

Sorry - someone had to make the pun ;-)

Awful conditions with lots of cloud. Could only manage a few seconds
of exposure. I'm sure someone else can do a lot better given decent
skies...

http://www.digitalsky.org.uk/widefield/saturn_m44.html
--
Pete
http://www.digitalsky.org.uk
Old September 21st 05, 11:41 AM
Jim

In article , Pete Lawrence wrote:
Sorry - someone had to make the pun ;-)

Awful conditions with lots of cloud. Could only manage a few seconds
of exposure. I'm sure someone else can do a lot better given decent
skies...

http://www.digitalsky.org.uk/widefield/saturn_m44.html

Getting a broken image link here Pete.

Jim
--
Find me at http://www.ursaMinorBeta.co.uk
JediGeeks http://www.jedigeeks.com
Old September 21st 05, 11:45 AM
Pete Lawrence

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:41:28 +0100, Jim
wrote:

In article , Pete Lawrence wrote:
Sorry - someone had to make the pun ;-)

Awful conditions with lots of cloud. Could only manage a few seconds
of exposure. I'm sure someone else can do a lot better given decent
skies...

http://www.digitalsky.org.uk/widefield/saturn_m44.html

Getting a broken image link here Pete.

Thanks Jim - always helps if you save a file before sending it doesn't
it? A bit like - if all else fails, plug it in ;-)

Should work now.
--
Pete
http://www.digitalsky.org.uk
Old September 21st 05, 11:47 AM
Jim

In article , Jim wrote:
In article , Pete Lawrence wrote:
Sorry - someone had to make the pun ;-)

Awful conditions with lots of cloud. Could only manage a few seconds
of exposure. I'm sure someone else can do a lot better given decent
skies...

http://www.digitalsky.org.uk/widefield/saturn_m44.html

Getting a broken image link here Pete.

Correction - working fine now. Must have caught it before it uploaded
fully.

Jim
Old September 21st 05, 11:48 AM
Jim

wrote:

In article , Pete Lawrence wrote:
Sorry - someone had to make the pun ;-)

Awful conditions with lots of cloud. Could only manage a few seconds
of exposure. I'm sure someone else can do a lot better given decent
skies...

http://www.digitalsky.org.uk/widefield/saturn_m44.html

Getting a broken image link here Pete.

Thanks Jim - always helps if you save a file before sending it doesn't
it? A bit like - if all else fails, plug it in ;-)

Should work now.

Working fine now Pete :-)

Jim