Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Old February 12th 17, 05:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

Old February 12th 17, 06:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"The http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 [1]
aka "reber G=emc^2" wrote
NOTHING, which is the only good post that Bert ever made.

Old February 12th 17, 10:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 9:50:09 PM UTC-8, hanson wrote:
"The http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 [1]
aka "reber G=emc^2" wrote
NOTHING, which is the only good post that Bert ever made.

No news is usually good news, hanson.

The sun has broken through here in Gresham, and with it the east wind is naturally back currently blowing at 17 mph. Temp is 48F as of 1:15 PM PST. No rain.

During one of our recent snowy spells, I noticed one morning tracks in the snow in my back yard that were about two feet long and a foot wide! I had been hoping to take a hike into our remote mountains to look for Bigfoot, but it looks like he may have come to me!

Double-A

Old February 12th 17, 11:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Double-A" AA, , alias Mr. "Abner Afterduft"
( = Yiddish for "Asshole Aroma") is an "Alcoholic Addict", and not
only Glazier's "Ass Angel", but also Bert's "Asshole Ambassador",
"Anal Advocate" & "Aberrant Analyst" as the "Double-Asshole"
who yearns to be like Full Swine Glazier, & also wanted hanson
to stop posting & be dead, like Hate monger Glazier does, to whom
Abner daily sucks up to, ever since Glazier promissed to bequeath

Abner wrote:
No news is usually good news, hanson.

hanson wrote:
Abner, well, yes. Now do like what Glazier just did.

Old February 16th 17, 10:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Been raining steadily for the last two days here in Gresham. South wind at 10 mph, with an occasional surprise hard gust to further damage my umbrella. Good thing they sell these umbrellas for only a dollar at Dollar Tree. But often the are out of them, since they destruct so fast around here! Some time tonight the rain may stop for a day. Of course the east wind will be back bringing back colder temperatures just as soon as the rain stops. Currently 45F as of 1:45 PM PST.

Had a nice lunch with Kim yesterday. Showed her the user manual I had written for the amortization program I had written and sold to the public some years ago. She was impressed.

Double-A

Old February 17th 17, 09:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A rare sunny day for February here in Gresham. Currently 52F as of 1:00 PM PST and the east wind only 13 mph. Nice weather could extend into tomorrow, but no guarantee. More rain is in the forecast.

I heard a big storm with 70 mph winds was queued up to hit LA! I heard that dam up further north almost burst! I guess God has answered your prayers for rain!

Double-A

Old February 17th 17, 10:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, February 17, 2017 at 12:57:39 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
A rare sunny day for February here in Gresham. Currently 52F as of 1:00 PM PST and the east wind only 13 mph. Nice weather could extend into tomorrow, but no guarantee. More rain is in the forecast.

I heard a big storm with 70 mph winds was queued up to hit LA! I heard that dam up further north almost burst! I guess God has answered your prayers for rain!

Double-A

Woke up at 6:30 and some tiny snow flakes were in the air.Very windy and 52F Now at 1pm its raining windy and 60. Good thing I got over the flu.Met a nice lady yesterday.She showed me a 2017 caddy. She took me for a spin and then had coffee at here house.She is a money person.Igave her a painting.Taking her out for a pizza Sat. She isjust a kid at 71. O ya TreBert
Old February 17th 17, 11:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
Woke up at 6:30 and Now at 1pm "reber G=emc^2"
the http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 [1]
is just and only doing what it says in [1].... ROTFLMAO
Old February 17th 17, 11:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, February 17, 2017 at 1:17:25 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, February 17, 2017 at 12:57:39 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
A rare sunny day for February here in Gresham. Currently 52F as of 1:00 PM PST and the east wind only 13 mph. Nice weather could extend into tomorrow, but no guarantee. More rain is in the forecast.

I heard a big storm with 70 mph winds was queued up to hit LA! I heard that dam up further north almost burst! I guess God has answered your prayers for rain!

Double-A

Woke up at 6:30 and some tiny snow flakes were in the air.Very windy and 52F Now at 1pm its raining windy and 60. Good thing I got over the flu.Met a nice lady yesterday.She showed me a 2017 caddy. She took me for a spin and then had coffee at here house.She is a money person.Igave her a painting.Taking her out for a pizza Sat. She isjust a kid at 71. O ya TreBert

Snowflakes in Fullerton? The end must really be near!

I think you're really on the right track now. Women driving brand new Caddies are well worth your time! I'll bet all her money hasn't kept her from feeling lonely. Go for it, Bert! You only live once!

Double-A

Old February 18th 17, 12:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Double-A" Abner wrote:

the http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 [1]
repeated the same Lie ands Fantasy that he posted 8
months ago when
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine initially lied:
"Met a nice lady yesterday.She showed me a 2017 caddy
then had coffee at here house. I gave her a painting.Taking
her out for a pizza Sat. O ya TreBert"

"Double-A" Abner wrote:
The end for Swine Glazier must really be near!
Go for it, Bert! You only live once!... & it will end soon.

hanson wrote:
Yeah, yeah, Abner, carry on with FUD-mastering the
criminal Jewish Jailbird Glazier. It may help him to
sign over to you, Abner, his Van and the Bucket that
he ****s into, which he did bequeath onto you, last year.
.... Carry on & Go for it , Abner. --- LOL

Punishment for the Ft. Hood Terrorist. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 November 9th 09 07:59 PM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 May 6th 08 05:09 AM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 May 6th 08 04:59 AM
east's direction wind peter Misc 2 November 28th 06 03:38 PM
the East's direction wind peter Misc 1 November 23rd 06 03:44 PM