More Fodder for the Global Warming weenies ...

Old February 9th 15, 10:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default More Fodder for the Global Warming weenies ...

Put that in your bong and smoke it:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestay...y-shock-you/4/

HardBlow: If I were you, I wouldn't click on the
above link ... bouts of intelligent brain activity
may result ...

Old February 10th 15, 11:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 2/9/2015 5:33 PM, Hägar wrote:
Put that in your bong and smoke it:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestay...y-shock-you/4/

HardBlow: If I were you, I wouldn't click on the
above link ... bouts of intelligent brain activity
may result ...

Don't worry, I won't.

Hey, was that you featured in this month's Better Homes And Trailers?

--
Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.
HAIL HYDRA!
Old February 10th 15, 02:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"HVAC" wrote in message ...

On 2/9/2015 5:33 PM, Hägar wrote:
Put that in your bong and smoke it:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestay...y-shock-you/4/

HardBlow: If I were you, I wouldn't click on the
above link ... bouts of intelligent brain activity
may result ...

Don't worry, I won't.

Hey, was that you featured in this month's Better Homes And Trailers?

--
"OK HVAC, here comes Honey Boo Boo now" -Mama June
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H1qSSv00Co

*** As I suspected, no coherent comment on the Climate
Hoax from our resident New Humpshire "the Polar Bears
are drowning" whiner ... re-insert your head, HardBlow.

Old February 10th 15, 03:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
notroll2015

"Hägar" wrote in message

"HVAC" wrote in message ...

On 2/9/2015 5:33 PM, Hägar wrote:
Put that in your bong and smoke it:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestay...y-shock-you/4/

HardBlow: If I were you, I wouldn't click on the
above link ... bouts of intelligent brain activity
may result ...

Don't worry, I won't.

Hey, was that you featured in this month's Better Homes And Trailers?

--

No, Hags and his family are featured in "Trailer Trash Times."
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/