The secularists

Old January 30th 15, 11:35 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

Default The secularists

All religions contain a pantheistic element including Christianity insomuch as inspiration is a backdrop against which all visible objects exist. I understand why the great Dionysius didn't want those who have more basic conceptions of God ,heaven, hell or any of the other notions which make up the religious language to read his approach but in this era those terms are being misused by those who feel nothing for creation and their participation in it -

"Again, ascending yet higher, we maintain that it is neither soul nor intellect; nor has it imagination, opinion reason or understanding; nor can it be expressed or conceived, since it is neither number nor order; nor greatness nor smallness; nor equality nor inequality; nor similarity nor dissimilarity; neither is it standing, nor moving, nor at rest; neither has it power nor is power, nor is light; neither does it live nor is it life; neither is it essence, nor eternity nor time; nor is it subject to intelligible contact; nor is it science nor truth, nor kingship nor wisdom; neither one nor oneness, nor godhead nor goodness; nor is it spirit according to our understanding, nor filiation, nor paternity; nor anything else known to us or to any other beings of the things that are or the things that are not; neither does anything that is know it as it is; nor does it know existing things according to existing knowledge; neither can the reason attain to it, nor name it, nor know it; neither is it darkness nor light, nor the false nor the true; nor can any affirmation or negation be applied to it, for although we may affirm or deny the things below it, we can neither affirm nor deny it, inasmuch as the all-perfect and unique Cause of all things transcends all affirmation, and the simple pre-eminence of Its absolute nature is outside of every negation- free from every limitation and beyond them all." Dionysius

What makes Christ and Christianity so different ,with all due respect to denominational affiliation, is being more human at times when things go negative as opposed to ascending to an understanding of God as something separate and outside creation.

The secularists believe in so many things that they effectively believe in nothing and are driven by ideologies which invariably end in cult behavior. It is therefore easy for the secularists to criticize every nation and every endeavor to maintain a hard shell of indoctrination while adding nothing to appreciating their participation in the great motions of the Earth daily,through space and around the Sun or with the other stars around the Galactic center. It is,in fact, something that is always there regardless of the level of understanding -

"Love, that moves the sun and the other stars - L'amor che move il sole e l'altre stelle." Dante Alighieri

It would be really kind for people to mobilize in order to recover astronomy by recognizing how much inspiration plays out throughout all existence.

Old January 30th 15, 01:11 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

On Friday, 30 January 2015 12:35:43 UTC+1, 1461 scrawled:
throughout all existence.

Nobody can accuse the drooling monk of not moving in mysterious ways his bodily functions to perform. ;ø)
Old January 30th 15, 02:10 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

On Friday, January 30, 2015 at 1:11:05 PM UTC, Chris.B wrote:
On Friday, 30 January 2015 12:35:43 UTC+1, 1461 scrawled:
throughout all existence.

Nobody can accuse the drooling monk of not moving in mysterious ways his bodily functions to perform. ;ø)

I am sure it will go right over your head as a noisebox that the same scatological reference you now use was once the objection you sent to my private email in respect to the scatological references used in the issue of Starlord or Dennis Bishop -

"Hi Gerald

Thanks for responding.

This person is obviously seriously deranged.

Starlord wasn't the brightest star out there but he never deserved to be tormented on his "home ground" of s.a.a.

I really knew no more about Starlord than his regular postings there over the past few years. My interest was purely one of sympathy for his plight before and after the events on s.a.a.

Regards

Chris B"

I always said that the nuisance who attached Bishop was one of your own so enjoy what you have become because there is nowhere lower to go. The thing is that you have a lot of company.

Old January 30th 15, 04:10 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

On Friday, 30 January 2015 15:10:58 UTC+1, 1461 wrote:
not a lot.

Oh the excruciating pain of being repeatedly misquoted by the world's noisiest empty vessel! The surprise is, that in your haste to re-publish my private mail, that you actually responded to a direct stimulus from another forum member. Henceforth I shall consider all my responses to you as personal psychiatric therapy. Expect a bill from me on your successful rehabilitation to what passes for normality around here.

Dr.S.Sophist. MB [and sidecar]
{8Ø)
Old January 30th 15, 04:56 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

Scatological language is its own ends and I leave you in it. Nobody forced you to type it so join the other guy who showed up in this forum attacking Starlord with the same bodily fluids issues.
Old January 30th 15, 06:34 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

On Friday, 30 January 2015 17:56:23 UTC+1, The ass' tail wrote:
Scatological language is its own ends and I leave you in it. Nobody forced you to type it so join the other guy who showed up in this forum attacking Starlord with the same bodily fluids issues.

Scatological language? Really? Are you OCD, autistic or just a raving religious hypocrite? One whose abusive parents scrubbed you clean with bleach and broom? You seem to be expressing severe symptoms of hypersensitivity to "uncleanliness."

Do you really see yourself as a victim like poor old Starlord? He was an interesting and valuable member of this forum before his and its demise. One who actively contributed unlike yourself. You have never contributed anything except in the negative as a trolling message bag. If you really think of yourself as a victim then your delusions go well beyond anything you have expressed online over a very long period.

Don't you have a new thread to further prove and define your drooling insanity? There must be some new form of words to re-iterate your empty delusions ad infinitum.

Or is it always being at the center of attention that you so crave? Have you considered amateur dramatics or [even better] pantomime? They might let you be the tail of the ass. If you will forgive the scatological term which upsets you so much as a raving religious hypocrite.

As pointed out over a similarly long period: Any deluded ****wit, even one as obviously irrational as yourself, can push two sticks into the ground. Then check their watch every 24 hours after dark. Ignoring this blindingly simple fact is ample proof that you haven't two brain cells to rub together.

Any child, with basic mobility and normal senses, could easily carry out the task completely unaided. Denying or ignoring this obvious fact is just further proof of your psychopathic intent to totally monopolize this dying forum.

Your delusions of grandeur can be counted by the number of kill-files you have generated over time. As active membership dwindled to a mere handful of bored and [perhaps] rather lonely regulars. Or those who just like to argue the toss amongst familiar usernames.

They'd argue about anything and most of them can never be convinced of their rather myopic viewpoints. Which means we can always argue about something else when we get bored with the last little tiff. It's an inside joke to the regulars with only a few bruised egos on occasion but no real blood.

Those who bemoan the lack of astronomy always miss the point. There are countless, far better places to hang out these days. Places where you can really share your images, your observations and your pride in your equipment to an appreciative audience of like-minded hobbyists or even professionals. Not that you would understand any of this. You are a prisoner of your own contempt for reality. And, obvious contempt for those who insist on repeatedly pointing it out to you. Now toddle off and make up a new thread like good little boy. Your parents must be proud.