A WORD OR TWO FROM YOUR MODERATOR

Old January 20th 15, 04:56 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Nobody's Fuel[_2_]

Default A WORD OR TWO FROM YOUR MODERATOR

DAMMIT!
Nobody ever asks MY opinion. Finally, you're getting it!

PETRIFIED HUMAN REMAINS DISCOVERED
BETWEEN COAL VEINS BY ONE ED CONRAD

Here's what the Smithsonian and the Vested-Interest
pseudo-scientists and politicians don't want to see.

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/FINGERSx.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z8femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Skullx.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestHumanSkull.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/newtibia.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/HumanJaw3.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladder1.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/HumanBrain.jpg

======================

HUMAN CRANIUM EMBEDDED IN A BOULDER

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/pa...ata/skulla.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/pa...ata/skullb.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/SkullBoulderSide.jpg

TEST RESULT OF GRANULES REMOVED FROM
SKULL-LIKE OBJECT EMBEDDED IN BOULDER

OFFICIAL REPORT
AMERICAN MEDICAL LABORATORIES
Chantilly, Va.

51945059/0 Received: 04/08/2000

75843/Chantilly For Null

CALCULUS ANALYSIS BY CHRYSTALOGRAPHY

The specimen consists of a few small pieces of dried
blood. None of the constituents normally found in
urinary calculi are present.

*** FINAL REPORT ***

CP 978171-CS 84751

Nathan Sherman, M.D.
Director of Laboratories

Submitted by Physicians Clinical Laboratory
Hazleton National Bank Building
101 W. Broad St.
Hazleton, Pa. 18201

http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/in.../quotesnew.gif

"OLDEST HUMAN SKULL EVER FOUND"

http://www.edconrad.com/images/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/images/krogwskull.jpg

Wilton Krogman, one of the world's foremost experts
on human anatomy, holds what he had identified as
a petrified human calvarium, a skull with the eye
sockets broken off, that was discovered between Penna's
anthracite veins. He is shown at his desk at the Cooper
Clinic in Lancaster, Pa., where moments later he
beckoned a colleague -- a medical doctor -- to examine
"the oldest human skull ever found."

A CATscan was performed on this specimen with
favorable results.

http://www.edconrad.com/images/catcalv.jpg

Meanwhile, Haversian canals were identified in the cell
structure, the tell-tale sign of bone. And dried blood
was found on the specimen during testing at American
Medical Laboratories in Chantilly, Va.

This is the official report from AML which had performed
Calculus Analysis by Crystallography. The final report,
dated April 21, 2000, was issued by Dr. Nathan Sherman,
director of laboratories.

"The specimen consists of 1 irregularly
shaped, brown calculus weighing less
than 0.0010 grams and measuring 1X1X0.5
mm. No nidus is observed. The calculi
indicates a composition of dried blood
intermingled with a few small crystals
resembling calcium oxalate dihydrate."

http://www.edconrad.com/images/z12calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/images/z13cav.jpg

MEMORIES ARE MADE OF THIS

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/SaveTheWhale.jpg

ED CONRAD WILL WIN IN THE LONG RUN...

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Dartboard.jpg

Posted by zookumar
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005

I had a looksee at your website. Intriguing. The arguments and
evidence you present appear credible. Humans may well have been
here 280 million years ago, during the carboniferous period
well ahead of the 65 million year timeline presented by the
scientific establishment).

Just one question I would pose, Ed, does the 280 million year
number necessarily defeat the theory of evolution or merely give
it a new classification tree with a different time origin?

There is still the matter of DNA to consider. Human DNA and
chimpanzee DNA differ in about 2% of their informational
content. So there is some good reason to believe in a common
origin (eg. descent in mutual proximity on an evolutionary tree).

Anyways, keep up the good work. Great website. The story about
the rescued miners certainly offers insights into the afterlife.
I have a scientific mind. I also believe in the eternal soul
and the afterlife (being of Hindu background). I guess I'm
fortunate in that I don't view science as being at odds with
my spiritual beliefs. Indeed, I view them as complementary.

Cheers
-zookumar-

==================================

http://www.edconrad.com/canals/index_files/hooton.gif

==================================

Ed Conrad wrote:

On Sept. 6, 1996 (better late than never), Ron Cittesiano
wrote to talk.origins and alt.catastrophism:

Beneath the Header:

"ED CONRAD WILL WIN IN THE LONG RUN"

http://www.edconrad.com/canals/newtibia2.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/canals/sem.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/canals/index.html

Mr. Cittesiano wrote:

The SEM image makes it clear to anyone not blinded
by evolutionism that Mr. Conrad has found a bone,
a human bone.

(Response from a vested-interest Scientific Establishment
sleazeball (perhaps Chris Krozlyk)):

Not without a similar image at same magnification
of an object that everyone agrees is a rock. What
if the SEM image of Conrad's sample looks more like
a rock than it looks like a bone? There's no control,
at least none that I could find, so the comparison
is totally worthless.

The affable Mr. Cittesiano continued to write:

If you (Mr. Conrad) persevere, you will be remembered
in the history and science books as the man who ended
the dark ages of evolutionism and ushered in a new era
of scientific enlightenment.

(Back to the vested-interest Pseudo-scientific Establishment fool):

No he won't. He may be right, but with the sloppy
and unprofessional work that Ed Conrad does, he will
never earn a reputation as you describe. Maybe some
researcher, who knows enough to include controls
for comparison, will make the case one day. But all
Ed Conrad is doing is wasting his time. If ever it's
proven that humans lived in the carboniferous, Ed
Conrad's name will probably not be mentioned, or
it will appear only in a footnote that says "This
idea was claimed by Ed Conrad in the 1990s, but
shoddy methodology prevented its widespread
acceptance until proper work was done in 2015."

Mr. Cittesiano fires the knockout punch when he wrote::

Great discoveries in science are often greeted
by scorn at first, but don't let the shouts
of the close-minded deter you from your quest
for the truth.

Thanks for the kind words, Mr. Cittesiano.

Now WHO says I don't have anyone in my corner?

=====================

Mr. Cittesiano, if you're still alive, here are some of
the other petrified bones, teeth and soft organs -- some
human -- found between anthracite veins:

==============================

Here's a giant petrified tooth.
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/1tooth.jpg

Here's a petrified dinosaur foot still embedded in slate.
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix3/z3dino.jpg

Here are several views of a portion of a giant prehistoric
scorpion identified as such by Krogman.

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-001S.JPG

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-010S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-020S.JPG

Here are two views of a piece of wood that appears to
to have been and carved for use as a tool or a weapon.
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-001S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-002S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-003S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-004S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-005S.JPG

(And there are a whole lot more...)

Ed Conrad
http://www.edconrad.com

=============

HOLD IT! There's more...

On March 6, 1997, Michael D. Painter )
wrote to talk.origins:

Mr. Ed claims that science has some great fear of admitting
his rocks are bones. He has a few other ideas that he claims
science tries to suppress but the rocks are the biggest.

After watching the Nova show on the fairly recent realization
that asteroids can hit the earth and do great damage, it
occurred to me that it must be a personal vendetta against
him rather than a general hiding of the truth.

Either that or he is crazy.

In the scheme of things so many "absolute facts" have been
overturned this century that even if his rocks were bones,
it would be a small discovery.

Solid state physics, flight, relativity, continental drift,
asteroid impact and many other finds have changed our world
view far in excess of some fanciful story about man being
older than what is known.