The 97 Percent

Old August 6th 12, 02:02 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

Default The 97 Percent

On Sunday, August 5, 2012 1:32:22 AM UTC+2, OG wrote:

What's your point?

Humour.
It needs no excuse.
Nor any reason for its existence.
I smile. Therefore I am.

Despots hate humour.
Just ask Andrex.
He'll wrap it up in Orielisms.
It's hard to tell them apart any more.
He used to copy Hanson.
Now he's a three man band with a dirty mouth.
I suppose that's progress.
Of sorts. :-)
Old August 6th 12, 03:54 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Androcles[_80_]

"Chris.B" wrote in message

I suppose that's progress.
Of sorts. :-)
As a comedian you'd make a good janitor. That would be progress.

Old August 6th 12, 07:19 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

On Aug 6, 3:02*pm, "Chris.B" wrote:
On Sunday, August 5, 2012 1:32:22 AM UTC+2, OG wrote:

What's your point?

Humour.
It needs no excuse.
Nor any reason for its existence.
I smile. Therefore I am.

[Flickr Case 2180750]

I pass through Copenhagen once every month and may make an extended
stay long enough to deal with damage in which you are implicated in as
the search engines have not been entirely successful in purging the
images that people really close to me had alerted me to.

Old August 6th 12, 08:52 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

On Monday, August 6, 2012 4:54:21 PM UTC+2, Andrex wittered:

As a comedian you'd make a good janitor. That would be progress.

A lifetime of being serious earned me the freedom to amuse myself.

Your lifetime of being a clown earned you only toxic bitterness.

I wouldn't trade places for a bent banker's bonuses from laundering stolen, national assets.
Old August 6th 12, 11:12 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Androcles[_80_]

"Chris.B" wrote in message

On Monday, August 6, 2012 4:54:21 PM UTC+2, Andrex wittered:

As a comedian you'd make a good janitor. That would be progress.

A lifetime of being serious earned me the freedom to amuse myself.

Your lifetime of being a clown earned you only toxic bitterness.

Bwahahaha! Now that was really funny, the best and only joke
you've ever told! I congratulate you, that was one of the best I've
heard in a long time.

I wouldn't trade places for a bent banker's bonuses from laundering stolen,
national assets.
Didn't take you long to get back into the serious, even if your neuron
wanders randomly into the non sequitur. I wouldn't trade places with a
cretin whose only answer to a mathematical, physical or astronomical
problem is to spout vitriol at the teacher and then bitterly call it a
toxic joke when his venom is hurled back in his face. He who laughs
last laughs longest, you mindless little ****.
ROFLMAO!

Old August 7th 12, 01:12 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

On Tuesday, August 7, 2012 12:12:37 AM UTC+2, Andrex blustered:

I wouldn't trade places with a cretin
whose only answer to a mathematical, physical or astronomical
problem is to spout vitriol at the teacher...

Define teacher, Professor Delusion'all.

Do the puppet play about Einstein being completely wrong.

We never tire of that one. :-)

Hamson can play the straight man and Oriel can be your ass.

Old August 7th 12, 01:27 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Androcles[_80_]

"Jesus H. Chris.B" wrote in message
Anything else I can snip for you? Or haven't you learnt how funny that is
yet?
I opine my jokes are hilarious and yours are crap. Keep trying, you may
succeed
some day when you aren't so serious.