On Security (systemic causes)

Old February 18th 08, 04:29 PM posted to alt.politics.bush,alt.military.politics.discussion,sci.astro.seti
Patrick Meuser-Bianca

Default On Security (systemic causes)

On and off about the state of America and the homeland for what we stand.
Not only to gain or regain, but count as the longitude between all whose
role in the war on such disease is, a matter of fact as well perception as
to even some of the most auspicious co-incidence whereas we would have to
believe in the history as for what events in the here and now have
determined. A thing such as a catch-phrase or a figure of speech perhaps,
as so many would find the meaning of a fillibuster like at the grocery
store, or a fruitcake to this perspective, a mission to feed the birds with
such by the laterelization of one's own attitude. Or attitudes shared as
for the nature of one's own existence among the stars whereas there could be
so many as to say, different time-lines in which a limited existence could
be said, lady and germs perhaps, less of a dark humour for what in other
posts I've indulged (or that we have in general). Well, on this note I may
as well exclaim myself from this whole army of one campaign, not only for
the resultant ethics, whether or not polarized, I should surmise that the
earth is at least round enough to support a round about change that is the
memory of such conflicts as the series of acids would conduce a stronger
love, perhaps through the coalition of armed forces as a conjunction with
the houses for what surgery may be more effectively, entropic, with respect
for the conservation of energy that this headline pre-supports. A constant
number of so and such particles for an increasing number of such and so
particles as for the wave spectrum for which cancer could be removed, or
disease cells could be transmuted and taken away by so many kleptons or
polarized themselves like so many magnetons. But not transmutated... I say
this only after noticing the cancer (melanoma) on my belly (mostly) removed
after commiting myself to this research in the name of legacy SETI.

Only as we will or have the will, can we remember the great stroke of
genious that such changes to the social security system have afforded us to
the degreees of servitude amongs our fellow man to share space as to the
composite nature of capital in restrospect for the reality shared between
those of certain degress as to which limits (compression) there may as well
always be a different voice of thought for what original thought could be
recovered as to the contradistinciton in trying to remember the original
thought in developing the writer's voice. At least that's how it is for me.
And what it represents by any author, is the cross-conservative
decentralization of the immediate intelligence as to unify the creativitiy
of such individuals whose interests in such a war could only be to resolve
our own litmus for what decompensation is a fear for a lesser life-span as a
result of clinical trials, or general fear for what in civilization has
turned to aggression as for the way for what we could expect, even from the
darkest corners of my mind to say, is the relationship between one's present
near-death experience. And pursue the information for what virtue leading
endurance is the constance to resolve the history for what supports have
transferred to such a life to no other resort. A means of change for what
is the self discovery as for all what can be at the grogercy store, an
immediate decimation as for a broader definition for what terms consitutute
power of information, or an individual understanding of such terminology.
Then could we say that all those who've been treated unfairly as a result of
such conflicts, we must remember first, may be eligible for social security
under the more general header mutual security. That for which eleigibility
is not only by the individual, but around those who've come to intervene in
preventing one's death or the death of many as could be imagined. Thes
biases should be a determinant recovery. As for civil legislation in terms
where such factitude has been established between the finititude and
infinitude of immediate references as for what order of subject and objects
compare as the engrams to such semantics that are thusly, conserved. Not
only to decentralize, but to to convert the pre-existent probability of such
'thought transference', but also realize its certainty as the recovery of
each thought is precepice to the pre-existence from what we should have an
opportunity to partake in order to reduce the cost of social security for
what it means. Thus no one whose directly targeted another human being or
life out of season in a cpacity that so determined under this clause, could
be able to invest in derivatives that are beyond a certain volaitlity. Then
we say that the resolution of technology to prevent such actions of terror
are in fact the reason for their happening whereas a) the tax season could
be adjusted to a mass-time transform (in regards of such
conversion/transmutation) b) past volaitility is the imminent economic cause
as for the cash surplus to which expectations hold againt experiments that
have delayed beyond this tolerance, the ability to resort a system that is
free from redundancy and therefore threat to such asserted--as could be
asserted to repudiate the facts in such 'mutual security' as to the polymony
of individuals eleiglibe as for promisary, in effect to identify things
beyond the immediate event horizon for what technological identity is,
therefore the dis-contiguous nature of such existences, as equivalent,
created equal as to the same understanding that such events could've occured
or have a happenstance to occur proactively. And ability to investigate or
capability to examine, and vice versa.

So we have a world of nations at borderline states for what in effect is a
wave-spectrum that could be augmented by precise military maneuvers as to a
fundamental hierarchy that as a root node, is superposed upon points in the
center of galaxies as for the universal force of armed relations at hand, as
for the glorious nature of such a ceneter so bright, is the hierarchies of
each galaxy for each galaxy within each galaxy as well, vice cersa beyond
each galaxy, as well a means to identitfy the psycho-troprics as that cause
of laterelization for what shorts instead of logitudes are complimentary.
As this root virtua has under it all military divisions to what order of
squads and nodes may be historically dependent to such a clause as for the
reason there are such divisions in the military force as a result of
injustice. And thus will never be a means to disestablish such divisions as
stand therefore the operators of distance over time in the resolution of
classes as the development of a student's education stand to re-integrate
thus division, as could be transitioned for the fallen as evenely as such
repudiation is confirmed through this social security in education both
creatively and intelligently of a respective prerating that as an
introductory system, would serve to distinguish such genetic memory as was
once thought unuseful or redundnant. Only to explain the past synchrony in
society that I've observe to convepts that I expect from others to
understand as to the means by which my original understanding emerged!

As for any person in the world by such eligibility stands to inherit the
treasure agains the erasure of thought control as it is to forget something
to some one else's voice, and then leverage such recovery as the net gross
for what potential there is to change certain elements as to the area, zone,
and region they represent, elementally, as resources that may then having
graded the warheads to cyborg implantation, a system of checks and balances
is recorded. Hereras ew have the four dimensions that such operators are,
interpreted among the divisions, we sohuld also recognize the signals that
we do recceive in order to receive the result of such education and as well
a retroactive means of asynchronously asserting such idnetifications as for
the means to proactively instantiate the tax system as to such tolerances
that we may then even tolerate, or better yet decimate as to the
nomenclature that stands to negate the semantics as for the more general
classifications that uinversal translation shares between langauges,
definitely however these semantic defintions may be the reason to have
greater depth as to the first dimension before time in which it takes not
only to educate. But return to a mission as for our own individual
freedoms, whereas we have been so exposed to the offset of 'a' mutual
security policy, be able to recognize it as for what the belief in one's
self contituted the surety of the system to hold one individual as well
proposition among these expeirments that must eventually be manifest, or
what is to the information as the plausible cuase of their convertibility or
centralization? And even then, the extra-para-remeidial integration as to
the paclement of snow-flakes before our children's eyes as the inheritance
of these probabilities that are transformed into psycho-tropics by the
advent of the Local Health Integration Netowrk (LHIN).

Only could such a system meet the number of warheads with the same number of
cyborgs could we ever be cyborg or not, to see that such divisions
themselves are totally virtual as to the means of mass production for what
weapons and proto-primitive tool hold themselves, to such notation as serves
all aspects of homeland security that must in another territory as this
system sits, after what comes before thus, as the tele-semiotics for what
dimensions does the homeland assume to such border line states, and what
targets are being operated as to the history of such individuals who have
approached these states in tandem; as for the objective notation in
recognition from such signals, as well, as the subjective cosnequences as
for the realization of such information that does. For these exercises
prove, a greatre resolve, and a better tolerance for the quantum mechanical
protocol for which they develop, and are relative either responsible frame
of reference, or inertial frame of reference that for what is usually such
action in the cipher of thus division. A time that such capability must be
in development as for the re-enactment of such repudiation and all else to
the discovery of self among those so inclined as the options become a
natural assumption for each and every person to develop to the maximum of
such hierarchy as we hold universal a perception of future generations
azimuth to the horizon as we may expect for all as a result of the effort
that each and every person has realized, as a life-span of so many
life-times for what life-style is the rules to Bode's law for what systems
of ritual and routine are ceremonies for what military options there are
instead of over-investement, as to the methods and operations, by induction
or inference and lincenses, inductive and public all about inter-species
procreation and building permits in trust hereas, the power or respect of
military, remedial, and working scenarios wherefore such enivornments are to
be expected. If even one proto-destructive element is cast as scoped, then
must a persepctive way be induced as to the reaction of such indecies onto
these axes for what inventions would be found, as the corresponding axes of
mission, operation, and statement become the registry of such a system and
its capital balance as for the de-commissioning of redundant systems to this
post as to imporve the poster intelligence of their employees to find them
as as result of a combined effort.

Whereas the 'prosurance' of current events is taken as to the personal claim
on a property for what damages may as well could've been prevented, in the
mind of such person as a thing that such does never again occur, that these
properties must be prosured as to the charge-parity heuristic of the
attributed nucleus and the membrane is a property for what organic cells do,
cancel out the reverb of these events that such would be insured as the
privacy of any person whose setiments--convolved as the experiment is
archived and involved as the inheritance of these factors--reserved and
restricted as to the divergence if such ownership is conflicted, where also
is the degrees that such limiter should function as to remember the
partnership, separately.

Patrick Ashley Meuser"-Bianca"
Cyberneticist
http://www.usag-ac.info

Security Light Abo UK Astronomy 4 February 8th 08 12:46 PM
KSC Security Kevin Willoughby History 7 June 20th 07 12:37 AM
Systemic Klaatu Amateur Astronomy 0 October 2nd 06 06:44 PM
Systemic Klaatu SETI 0 October 2nd 06 06:42 PM
security level orange BS Toma Amateur Astronomy 22 December 25th 03 12:23 AM