Amateur astronomers (and real ones) should lauch war on the global warmers

Old January 23rd 15, 04:40 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default Amateur astronomers (and real ones) should lauch war on theglobal warmers

On Thursday, January 22, 2015 at 12:46:02 PM UTC-5, Quadibloc wrote:
On Wednesday, January 21, 2015 at 1:56:37 PM UTC-7, wsne... wrote:

Because I am not a hypocrite.

Ah, but if global warming is real, and you think it isn't, you're still a bigger
part of the problem than the "hypocrites" who are still at least partway to being
a part of the solution.

Nonsense. The hypocrites are NOWHERE NEAR being part of any solution! Their actions do not match their words. It's business-as-usual for them. Owl Bore emits many times the CO2 that I do; that makes him a much bigger part of the "problem," whatever you perceive that problem to be.

Old January 23rd 15, 04:42 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Thursday, January 22, 2015 at 12:46:53 PM UTC-5, palsing wrote:
On Thursday, January 22, 2015 at 2:10:00 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Thursday, January 22, 2015 at 1:18:41 AM UTC-5, palsing wrote:
On Wednesday, January 21, 2015 at 3:27:21 PM UTC-8, wsne... wrote:
On Wednesday, January 21, 2015 at 6:09:16 PM UTC-5, palsing wrote:

If you yourself are not such a hypocrite, then that undoubtedly means that you don't believe that man's action can affect the climate.

There is no doubt that man's actions can affect the natural world.

VERY evasive answer.

I wasn't answering a question, nor being evasive. I was commenting on your comment.

OK, very evasive comment.

Do you disagree with my comment? BTW, where is that apology you owe me?
Old January 23rd 15, 06:32 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
palsing[_2_]

On Friday, January 23, 2015 at 8:42:12 AM UTC-8, wrote

BTW, where is that apology you owe me?

BTW, what's your own carbon footprint, and what are you doing to reduce it? You answer my question and I will answer yours. I asked mine first...

Old January 28th 15, 09:53 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Friday, January 23, 2015 at 1:32:30 PM UTC-5, palsing wrote:
On Friday, January 23, 2015 at 8:42:12 AM UTC-8, wsne... wrote

BTW, where is that apology you owe me?

BTW, what's your own carbon footprint, and what are you doing to reduce it? You
answer my question and I will answer yours. I asked mine first...

Irrelevant, you little PoS. You wrongly accused me of lying, now cough up that apology.
Old January 29th 15, 12:30 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
palsing[_2_]

On Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 1:53:58 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Friday, January 23, 2015 at 1:32:30 PM UTC-5, palsing wrote:
On Friday, January 23, 2015 at 8:42:12 AM UTC-8, wsne... wrote

BTW, where is that apology you owe me?

BTW, what's your own carbon footprint, and what are you doing to reduce it? You
answer my question and I will answer yours. I asked mine first...

Irrelevant, you little PoS. You wrongly accused me of lying, now cough up that apology.

Don't hold your breath, you coward.