See Mercury and Venus in the predawn sky this week

Old November 14th 20, 03:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
a425couple

Default See Mercury and Venus in the predawn sky this week

On 11/12/2020 10:25 AM, Sylvain wrote:
Le 12/11/2020 Ã* 17:34, a425couple a écritÂ*:
from
https://www.space.com/moon-mercury-v...-november-2020

(By going to the citation, a reader can view
many graphics.)

See Mercury and Venus in the predawn sky this week
By Joe Rao 15 hours ago

Mercury, Venus and the moon get together before sunrise on Thursday
and Friday (Nov. 12-13).

See Mercury and Venus in the predawn sky on Nov. 12-13, 2020.

last year too. We had Venus, in the evening at the beginning of the year

What latitude are you at?
We are at 47.8 degrees.

Old November 14th 20, 07:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 14/11/2020 Ã* 15:26, a425couple a écritÂ*:
On 11/12/2020 10:25 AM, Sylvain wrote:
Le 12/11/2020 Ã* 17:34, a425couple a écritÂ*:
from
https://www.space.com/moon-mercury-v...-november-2020

(By going to the citation, a reader can view
many graphics.)

See Mercury and Venus in the predawn sky this week
By Joe Rao 15 hours ago

Mercury, Venus and the moon get together before sunrise on Thursday
and Friday (Nov. 12-13).

See Mercury and Venus in the predawn sky on Nov. 12-13, 2020.

last year too. We had Venus, in the evening at the beginning of the year

What latitude are you at?
We are at 47.8 degrees.

I'm at 43.10 degrees
Old November 21st 20, 12:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
a425couple

On 11/14/2020 10:08 AM, Sylvain wrote:
Le 14/11/2020 Ã* 15:26, a425couple a écritÂ*:
On 11/12/2020 10:25 AM, Sylvain wrote:
Le 12/11/2020 Ã* 17:34, a425couple a écritÂ*:
from
https://www.space.com/moon-mercury-v...-november-2020

(By going to the citation, a reader can view
many graphics.)

See Mercury and Venus in the predawn sky this week
By Joe Rao 15 hours ago

Mercury, Venus and the moon get together before sunrise on Thursday
and Friday (Nov. 12-13).

See Mercury and Venus in the predawn sky on Nov. 12-13, 2020.

last year too. We had Venus, in the evening at the beginning of the year

What latitude are you at?
We are at 47.8 degrees.

I'm at 43.10 degrees

On a totally different interest,
have you ever gotten interested in
The Canal du Midi, water travel from Atlantic to Mediterranean?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canal_du_Midi

Seems fascinating to me!
" King François I brought Leonardo da Vinci to France in 1516
and commissioned a survey of a route from the Garonne at Toulouse
to the Aude at Carcassonne.
The construction of such a structure would save vessels (of trade
but also the king's galleys) and goods from sailing around the
Iberian Peninsula which could take a month to complete. At that
time shipping was fraught with dangers such as piracy and the
Barbary pirates.[8]"

"It attracts more and more river tourism, including sailing on
chartered boats, restaurant-boats, or hotel barges such as the
Anjodi. Tourism has grown from the 1960s"
Old November 25th 20, 11:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 21/11/2020 Ã* 00:19, a425couple a écritÂ*:
[...]

I live in the south east

Here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maa9l0UUeQM
We can see my house in this movie