Martian girl and lizard clearly labeled

Old February 17th 08, 08:54 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lin Liangtai

Default Martian girl and lizard clearly labeled

Some people could not see the image of a girl with an apparent lizard
on Mars (found on MER Spirit panoramic camera sol 1368 bottom rows).
So, I label clearly the various parts of the girl and the lizard in
the following photo.
NASA seems unwilling to admit such Martian fossils and artifacts lest
other nations may go there first.Actually, Mars is now unfit for any
life after God closed that window of life about 2.5 billion years
ago.

Photo 1: Labeled negative-effect images of Martian girl and lizard:
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...325614.jpg&p=0

Photo 2: Original photo on NASA
Website:
http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...P2416R1M1.HTML
Old February 17th 08, 04:18 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Feb 17, 10:54*am, Lin Liangtai wrote:
Some people could not see the image of a girl with an apparent lizard
on Mars (found on MER Spirit panoramic camera sol 1368 bottom rows).
So, I label clearly the various parts of the girl and the lizard in
the following photo.
NASA seems unwilling to admit such Martian fossils and artifacts lest
other nations may go there first.Actually, Mars is now unfit for any
life after God closed that window of life about 2.5 billion years
ago.

Photo 1: Labeled negative-effect images of Martian *girl and lizard:http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...o1371325614.jp...

Photo 2: Original photo on NASA
* * * * *Website:http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...47817374EFFAWC...

I really hope that there is a possibility of life on Mars but I doubt
it!
Old February 17th 08, 10:45 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Andrew Smallshaw

On 2008-02-17, Lin Liangtai wrote:
Some people could not see the image of a girl with an apparent lizard
on Mars (found on MER Spirit panoramic camera sol 1368 bottom rows).
So, I label clearly the various parts of the girl and the lizard in
the following photo.

Some people have _far_ too much time on their hands...

--
Andrew Smallshaw

Old February 19th 08, 02:12 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mark Hardaker

On Feb 17, 4:54*pm, Lin Liangtai wrote:
Some people could not see the image of a girl with an apparent lizard
on Mars (found on MER Spirit panoramic camera sol 1368 bottom rows).
So, I label clearly the various parts of the girl and the lizard in
the following photo.
NASA seems unwilling to admit such Martian fossils and artifacts lest
other nations may go there first.Actually, Mars is now unfit for any
life after God closed that window of life about 2.5 billion years
ago.

Photo 1: Labeled negative-effect images of Martian *girl and lizard:http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...o1371325614.jp...

Photo 2: Original photo on NASA
* * * * *Website:http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...47817374EFFAWC...

You know what, I think these fossils are of the first Chinese
astronauts sent up by Mao Zedong to colonise Mars back in the 1950s.
You can tell by the shape of the hands and the dog's face that they
are Chinese. The good Chairman was told by god to send up these
astronauts in a secret program started after the Long Marchto prove to
that god existed and that the Chinese had the best technology in the
world. So it was be true!

That's the end of the bedtime story, so now go to sleep Mr. Lin and
dream on sweetly.
Old February 19th 08, 04:05 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
L.A.T.[_2_]

"Mark Hardaker" wrote in message
[...]

Some of you aren't taking this seriously.