Life on Venus? Astronomers See a Signal in Its Clouds

Old September 24th 20, 04:25 PM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

Default Life on Venus? Astronomers See a Signal in Its Clouds

On 9/24/2020 8:05 AM, Dean Markley wrote:
On Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 11:50:19 AM UTC-4, David Spain wrote:
As Pat would also rightly point out, not only Venusian ladies were
purple haired. Apparently it affects women at the Lunar Planetary UFO
Protection Outpost as well. Or perhaps they were wigs to ward off
harmful solar and UV radiation? Pat would have been all for it....

https://24femmespersecond.files.word...6584a7_b-2.jpg

Dave

How dare you insinuate they were wigs!

I must apologize. But I feel I must warn you that in actuality the lunar
outpost is well known to have this effect:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c1/c1...563aba948b.jpg

:-P
Old September 24th 20, 07:15 PM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

On 9/15/2020 11:16 PM, Greg (Strider) Moore wrote:
I'm all for it.

I mean I love us exploring Mars, but I'd like to see a little more love
for the love planet.

It (Venus) is certainly easier to get to and come back from.

Dave
Old September 24th 20, 08:04 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Dean Markley

On Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 11:25:23 AM UTC-4, David Spain wrote:
On 9/24/2020 8:05 AM, Dean Markley wrote:
On Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 11:50:19 AM UTC-4, David Spain wrote:
As Pat would also rightly point out, not only Venusian ladies were
purple haired. Apparently it affects women at the Lunar Planetary UFO
Protection Outpost as well. Or perhaps they were wigs to ward off
harmful solar and UV radiation? Pat would have been all for it....

https://24femmespersecond.files.word...6584a7_b-2.jpg

Dave

How dare you insinuate they were wigs!

I must apologize. But I feel I must warn you that in actuality the lunar
outpost is well known to have this effect:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c1/c1...563aba948b.jpg

:-P

Well then her and I have a lot in common when it comes to heads...
Old September 24th 20, 08:54 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Alain Fournier[_3_]

On Sep/24/2020 at 15:04, Dean Markley wrote :
On Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 11:25:23 AM UTC-4, David Spain wrote:
On 9/24/2020 8:05 AM, Dean Markley wrote:
On Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 11:50:19 AM UTC-4, David Spain wrote:
As Pat would also rightly point out, not only Venusian ladies were
purple haired. Apparently it affects women at the Lunar Planetary UFO
Protection Outpost as well. Or perhaps they were wigs to ward off
harmful solar and UV radiation? Pat would have been all for it....

https://24femmespersecond.files.word...6584a7_b-2.jpg

Dave
How dare you insinuate they were wigs!

I must apologize. But I feel I must warn you that in actuality the lunar
outpost is well known to have this effect:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c1/c1...563aba948b.jpg

:-P

Well then her and I have a lot in common when it comes to heads...

Are you posting from a lunar base? From Venus? :-)
Oh! no you are right it is only for females that space outposts has
those effects.

Alain Fournier
Old September 24th 20, 09:09 PM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

On 9/24/2020 3:54 PM, Alain Fournier wrote:

Are you posting from a lunar base? ...

Well plenty of people here and elsewhere have claimed I'm debased.

Oh! no you are right it is only for females that space outposts has
those effects.

I'll spare you the gruesome effects on de-males....

Dave