A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Alternative Explanation for my Observation: Local Black hole causingflashes by comet tearing

Old September 13th 20, 08:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
skybuck2000
external usenet poster

Default Alternative Explanation for my Observation: Local Black hole causingflashes by comet tearing

First of all this has me concerned:

https://science.slashdot.org/story/2...e-a-black-hole

Instead of a planet being out there, there might be a black hole ?!

But how would that work ? Why would earth not be swallowed yet ?!?!

Anyway I can once again confirm that I observed the sky at night for 2 or 3 years to see if I would spot anything as I airvented my appartment.

One time I did see something and I reported it here on the newsgroup.

What I saw I will describe one more time/

It was some kind of round/circular looking flash/implosion that seem to implode on itself.

Now I am getting goose bumps over my arms... yes the hairs are twitching a little bit.

I SWEAR TO MOTHER****ING GOD. I SAW AN IMPLOSION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try and get that into your FAT skull. MAYBE this blackhole hypothesis is based on my observation of that time ?!?!?!?

I HOPE NOT. I HOPE that this is an indepedent hypothesis.

IF SO.... then my observation could already CONFIRM this hypothesis.

Now back to the past. AT THAT TIME astronomers on this newsgroups. DISMISSED my observation as a IRIDIUM FLARE.

According to them it was caused by a solar panel of a satelitte.

I WAS SHOWN an animation... of such a flash.... however... that animation is kinda slow... and I am not sure if it is representative of what I saw.

NOW THAT EARTH MAY BE I|N DANGER IT IS STRONGLY TIME FOR NASA TO INVESTIGATE THIS IMMEDIATELY AND PRODUCE CONVINCING IMAGERY.

THESE TWO HYPOTHESIS MUST BE TESTED/RECREATED IMMEDIATELY to see which one it was.

So here is my very simple suggestion to TEST BOTH:

1. NASA or ESA is to PRODUCE imagery/pictures and especially VIDEO of a SOLAR FLARE created by SATELITTE SOLAR PANEL.

Preferably REALISTICLY meaning in reality. FAILING THAT a computer simulation with STATE OF THE ART raytracing on a super computer could be done that HOPEFULLY TAKE INTO EFFECT atmospheric disturbences, night lights from cities and so forth to create AN ULTRA REALISTIC rendering of a SOLAR FLARE in EXACTLY REAL TIME.

So that I skybuck the ONLY known WITNESS can view the VIDEO MATERIAL to confirm if it looks or does not look like what I SAW.

However to know if it is truely REALISTIC we would probably need referece material. THEREFORE it is probably better IF NASA tries to point a solar panel such that the light of the sun reflect into it and shines back to earth at night into somebodies eyes preferably me in Heerlen/The Netherlands to see if that is what I saw.

Or try and reproduce it in the USA.

We need such video material to be sure and for future reference.

Another idea could be to launch a probe/satelittle into space, just for rendering this SOLAR FLARE imagine.

Just a little satelitte to produce solar flares or iridium flares is actually the correct name, sorry for confusion.

I just call them solar flares but ofcourse I mean iridium flare.

I HOPE TO GOD THAT WHAT I SAW IS AN IRIDIUM FLARE.

HOWEVER THIS IS KEY TO UNDERSTANDING WHAT IS TRUELY GOING ON OUT THERE.

IF YOU HAVE SEEN AN IRIDIUM FLARE YOURSELF or IF YOU HAVE SEEN A RENDERING OF ONE AND IF YOU AGREE OR BELIEVE THAT IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE AN IMPLOSION.

!!! THEN !!! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE HAVE A VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM.

I WILL REPEAT ONE MORE TIME IF YOU BELIEVE OR AGREE THAT IRIDIUM FLARES DONT IMPLODE then we have a PROBLEM.

FROM WHAT I REMEMBER. IT LOOKED LIKE THE LIGHT WAS BEING SUCKED INTO SOMETHING.

NOW AT THAT TIME I BELIEVED THE IRIDIUM FLARE EXPLANATION...

I BELIEVED MAYBE "THEY" ARE RIGHT... MAYBE WHAT I SAW WAS JUST THE SOLAR PANEL TURNING AWAY FROM MY EYES EXPLAINING THE IMPLOSION.

HOWEVER IF IRIDIUM FLARES DONT IMPLODE ON THEMSELFES AND INSTEAD JUST WINDLE DOWN... IF THEY JUST SHRINK, instead of IMPLODING then AGAIN WE HAVE A VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM.

THEN YOUR EXPLANATION THAT IT WAS AN IRIDIUM FLARE WAS WRONG.

AND IT MIGHT VERY WELL BE EXACTLY WHAT I DESCRIBED BACK THEN.

MY EXPLANATION WAS THAT WHAT I OBSERVED WAS A COLLISION OF TWO COMETS CAUSING SOME KIND OF EXPLOSION/IMPLOSION.

HOWEVER IT DID NOT MAKE SENSE TO ME ?! HOW THE **** COULD IT LOOK LIKE AN IMPLOSION ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! LIKE A SUBMARINE IMPLODING IN THE WATER. I HAVE SEEN IMAGES OF SUBMARINES IMPLODING. IT LOOK MORE LIKE THAT TO BE HONEST.

LIKE A LIGHT BULB OR SUN... IMPLODING ON ITSELF... AT THE CENTER THE LIGHT STARS DISAPPEARING AND IT GETS STUCKED INTO IT.

NEVER IN A THOUSAND YEARS WOULD I HAVE THOUGHT OF A BLACK HOLE COLLIDING WITH A COMMET SOMEHOW CAUSING A FLASH OF LIGHT WHICH SUBSEQUENTLY GETS SUCKED INTO THE BLACK HOLE.

MY PHYSICS KNOWLEDGE IS NOT SUFFICIENT TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE RIPPING OF A COMMET BY A BLACK HOLE COULD CAUSE A FLASH OF LIGHT ?!?!? I AM NOT EVEN SURE WHAT KIND OF FLASH THEY MEAN WITH THIS ?!

IS IT A FLASH FROM THE COMMET ITSELF ?! OR IS IT A FLASH EXPELLED BY T?HE BLACKHOLE LIKE SHOOTING A RAY OR SOMETHING I DONT KNOW.

THUS the second test is to calculate this on a computer and create a rendering of how such a flash might look like ?!?!?!?!?!?

SUPER COMPUTERS should be used to create some kind of rendering.

IT IS ALSO VERY WELL POSSIBLE THAT MY INITIAL DESCRIPTION IS STILL THE CORRECT EXPLANATION BUT ADD A BLACKHOLE TO IT.

SO FINALY HERE IS MY FINAL HYPOTHESIS OF WHAT HAPPENED:

1. TWO COMMETS COLLIDE ONTO EACH OTHER CAUSED BY THE SUCTION FROM THE BLACKHOLE.

2. A RING OF LIKE OCCURS LIKE AN EXPLOSION, IT LOOKS LIKE A MINI SUN or A LIGHT BULB IN SPACE PERFECTLY ROUND.

3. THE BLACKHOLE THEN STARTS SUCKING THE LIGHT INTO ITSELF and this is what is causing the IMPLOSION EFFECT.

Again it looks like the light is being sucked into itself/something.

THIS HYPOTHESIS IS VERY ALARMING.

I CANNOT IMAGINE THE PRESENCE OF A BLACK HOLE NEAR US and we surviving for so long... then again maybe.

MAYBE THIS BLACKHOLE SAVED US FROM FURTHER IMPACTS OF ASTEROIDS ON EARTH. OUR ASSUMPTION THAT JUPITER PROTECTED US... might be only part of the thruth..

Considered yourself WARNED and INFORMED !

I will HAPPILY COOPERATE WITH ANY NASA or ASTRONOMER that wants further data information or a visual art work of me in ms paint or whatever to try and figure out what this was or if you want to know the position where I SAW IT.

THERE MIGHT BE SOME VALUE INTO COOPERATING WITH ME TO TRY AND FIGURE OUT THE THRUTH. MY INFORMATION/OBSERVATION MIGHT BE USED TO FIND THIS BLACKHOLE....

We could go back in time... look at my posting... use software and then try and come up with some kind of positioning of this object in space.

I am too amaturistic to try this myself though I do have a good laptop from 2012 with STELLARIUM software on it.

HOWEVER I dont know if stellarium is advanced enough to travel the solar system in time... and also place my position on it and then look at the sky and then somehow I would need to expert my vision/perspective to you ?!

How would I go about trying to teach you "the vector" that I was looking at ?!

And would this help you at all to figure out the location of this object ?!?!?!?

So my suggestion is as follows, as a very minimum time of investment into this thing:

1. TEACH ME HOW TO SET MY LOCATION in STELLARIUM. Maybe this is automatic.

2. I can then probably position the viewing from "back garden view" which is actually front appartement view from my appartement... I then point it upwards at where I remember this object/implosion to appear.

3. TEACH ME HOW TO EXPORT THIS angle/VECTOR and my location data so that you can REPRODUCE my view so hopefully you can then try looking at that position or maybe even create some kind of plot.

A plot is probably to much to hope for because it was just a single observation.

What would could also try is the opposite instead of hunting for a ghost/blackhole we could also hunt for the supposedly satelittle that caused this iridium flare. BUT NOBODY took me up on my offer to try and figure it out.

Hopefully now somebody might take my observation a little bit more seriously because it could be a very serious matter. WHICH WOULD BE VERY COOL if I ACTUALLY DID OBSERVE a BLACK HOLE EFFECT !

Then I may actually be one of the very few people on earth maybe even the ONLY ONE that saw it and THEN I WOULD LAUGH MY ASS OF IT at everybody else of you missing it ?! AND THEN THAT would also be pretty mindboggling.

7 billion people and only 1 person sees an implosion caused by a black hole ?!

HOLY**** that would make quite a cool news story !

Anyway that is what I am kinda hoping for... that my observation was actually usefull and maybe it can even prevent disaster maybe it can be used to find this blackhole much more easily.

I am not sure how fast it is moving around but it might limit the search range/ammount of possibilities.

If I get no reactions on this newsgroup maybe I try to find these guys that believe these planet x or especially black hole hypothesis and just tell them I may have seen something already what you are looking for.

BUT it would be much more cool to do IT PUBLICLY so EVERYBODY can become a witness of this SEARCH PROCESS and be PART OF IT in CASE WE DO ACTUALLY FIND A MINI? BLACK HOLE near earth or solar system or something.

THAT WOULD BLOW MY MIND.

Please correct me if I dont understand the positioning of this black hole, it's effects or size of it in relation to earth ?!?!

Bye for now,
Skybuck.

P.S.: Now I am going to call my mother and tell her I might have actually seen this ! VERY COOL STORY BRO ! =D

Old September 13th 20, 09:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
skybuck2000
external usenet poster

Default Alternative Explanation for my Observation: Local Black holecausing flashes by comet tearing

HERE IS A LINK TO MY POSTING DESCRIBING WHAT I SAW, ESPECIALLY POSTING 2 IS VERY DETAILED:

https://groups.google.com/g/nl.wetenschap/c/10xsbW6qCPs

I shall copy & paste the text into this message as well, because newsgroup messages have limited storage time and it is worth re-copieing it for finding it in the future, however I dont want to mud the water too much, but I also don't want this description to go lost:

!!!!!!
"
I shall provide a futher description of what I saw:

1. The light was white.

2. It had a small center of perfect white.

3. It had a somewhat fading filled/attached ring outside of it, like a light
bulb, like a flare in computer games, like a circular/circle gradient from
center to ring.

4. It faded away in a somewhat unusual way.... if it was an airplane light
being shut off it should have ended immediately but that was not what
happened.

It seem to "faded away" in an collapsing like manor, so in other words:

5. The light seemed to collapse into itself.

6. It went completely out, it has not returned so it cannot be a planet.

7. It did not move, so a plane is unlikely.

This makes me believe that what I saw could actually be a supernova ?!?

Other explanation which came to mind is:

A comet/asteroid/something hitting earth ?!?

But the chance of that seems highly unlikely... it would have to come
straight at me... I did not see any streak or line.

So a comet/asteroid seems unlikely.

Other explanation could be:

An exploding plane or exploding nuke ? But it seemed a bit too tiny for
that... no flames... no sound.. no falling debry.

I suspect something weird has happened in space, something potentially big,
please look into it ! =D
"
!!!!!

Bye,
Skybuck.
Old September 13th 20, 09:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
skybuck2000
external usenet poster

Default Alternative Explanation for my Observation: Local Black holecausing flashes by comet tearing

On Sunday, September 13, 2020 at 9:57:26 PM UTC+2, skybuck2000 wrote:
First of all this has me concerned:

https://science.slashdot.org/story/2...e-a-black-hole

Instead of a planet being out there, there might be a black hole ?!

But how would that work ? Why would earth not be swallowed yet ?!?!

Anyway I can once again confirm that I observed the sky at night for 2 or 3 years to see if I would spot anything as I airvented my appartment.

One time I did see something and I reported it here on the newsgroup.

What I saw I will describe one more time/

It was some kind of round/circular looking flash/implosion that seem to implode on itself.

Now I am getting goose bumps over my arms... yes the hairs are twitching a little bit.

I SWEAR TO MOTHER****ING GOD. I SAW AN IMPLOSION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try and get that into your FAT skull. MAYBE this blackhole hypothesis is based on my observation of that time ?!?!?!?

I HOPE NOT. I HOPE that this is an indepedent hypothesis.

IF SO.... then my observation could already CONFIRM this hypothesis.

Now back to the past. AT THAT TIME astronomers on this newsgroups. DISMISSED my observation as a IRIDIUM FLARE.

According to them it was caused by a solar panel of a satelitte.

I WAS SHOWN an animation... of such a flash.... however... that animation is kinda slow... and I am not sure if it is representative of what I saw.

NOW THAT EARTH MAY BE I|N DANGER IT IS STRONGLY TIME FOR NASA TO INVESTIGATE THIS IMMEDIATELY AND PRODUCE CONVINCING IMAGERY.

THESE TWO HYPOTHESIS MUST BE TESTED/RECREATED IMMEDIATELY to see which one it was.

So here is my very simple suggestion to TEST BOTH:

1. NASA or ESA is to PRODUCE imagery/pictures and especially VIDEO of a SOLAR FLARE created by SATELITTE SOLAR PANEL.

Preferably REALISTICLY meaning in reality. FAILING THAT a computer simulation with STATE OF THE ART raytracing on a super computer could be done that HOPEFULLY TAKE INTO EFFECT atmospheric disturbences, night lights from cities and so forth to create AN ULTRA REALISTIC rendering of a SOLAR FLARE in EXACTLY REAL TIME.

So that I skybuck the ONLY known WITNESS can view the VIDEO MATERIAL to confirm if it looks or does not look like what I SAW.

However to know if it is truely REALISTIC we would probably need referece material. THEREFORE it is probably better IF NASA tries to point a solar panel such that the light of the sun reflect into it and shines back to earth at night into somebodies eyes preferably me in Heerlen/The Netherlands to see if that is what I saw.

Or try and reproduce it in the USA.

We need such video material to be sure and for future reference.

Another idea could be to launch a probe/satelittle into space, just for rendering this SOLAR FLARE imagine.

Just a little satelitte to produce solar flares or iridium flares is actually the correct name, sorry for confusion.

I just call them solar flares but ofcourse I mean iridium flare.

I HOPE TO GOD THAT WHAT I SAW IS AN IRIDIUM FLARE.

HOWEVER THIS IS KEY TO UNDERSTANDING WHAT IS TRUELY GOING ON OUT THERE.

IF YOU HAVE SEEN AN IRIDIUM FLARE YOURSELF or IF YOU HAVE SEEN A RENDERING OF ONE AND IF YOU AGREE OR BELIEVE THAT IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE AN IMPLOSION.

!!! THEN !!! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE HAVE A VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM.

I WILL REPEAT ONE MORE TIME IF YOU BELIEVE OR AGREE THAT IRIDIUM FLARES DONT IMPLODE then we have a PROBLEM.

FROM WHAT I REMEMBER. IT LOOKED LIKE THE LIGHT WAS BEING SUCKED INTO SOMETHING.

NOW AT THAT TIME I BELIEVED THE IRIDIUM FLARE EXPLANATION...

I BELIEVED MAYBE "THEY" ARE RIGHT... MAYBE WHAT I SAW WAS JUST THE SOLAR PANEL TURNING AWAY FROM MY EYES EXPLAINING THE IMPLOSION.

HOWEVER IF IRIDIUM FLARES DONT IMPLODE ON THEMSELFES AND INSTEAD JUST WINDLE DOWN... IF THEY JUST SHRINK, instead of IMPLODING then AGAIN WE HAVE A VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM.

THEN YOUR EXPLANATION THAT IT WAS AN IRIDIUM FLARE WAS WRONG.

AND IT MIGHT VERY WELL BE EXACTLY WHAT I DESCRIBED BACK THEN.

MY EXPLANATION WAS THAT WHAT I OBSERVED WAS A COLLISION OF TWO COMETS CAUSING SOME KIND OF EXPLOSION/IMPLOSION.

HOWEVER IT DID NOT MAKE SENSE TO ME ?! HOW THE **** COULD IT LOOK LIKE AN IMPLOSION ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! LIKE A SUBMARINE IMPLODING IN THE WATER. I HAVE SEEN IMAGES OF SUBMARINES IMPLODING. IT LOOK MORE LIKE THAT TO BE HONEST..

LIKE A LIGHT BULB OR SUN... IMPLODING ON ITSELF... AT THE CENTER THE LIGHT STARS DISAPPEARING AND IT GETS STUCKED INTO IT.

NEVER IN A THOUSAND YEARS WOULD I HAVE THOUGHT OF A BLACK HOLE COLLIDING WITH A COMMET SOMEHOW CAUSING A FLASH OF LIGHT WHICH SUBSEQUENTLY GETS SUCKED INTO THE BLACK HOLE.

MY PHYSICS KNOWLEDGE IS NOT SUFFICIENT TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE RIPPING OF A COMMET BY A BLACK HOLE COULD CAUSE A FLASH OF LIGHT ?!?!? I AM NOT EVEN SURE WHAT KIND OF FLASH THEY MEAN WITH THIS ?!

IS IT A FLASH FROM THE COMMET ITSELF ?! OR IS IT A FLASH EXPELLED BY T?HE BLACKHOLE LIKE SHOOTING A RAY OR SOMETHING I DONT KNOW.

THUS the second test is to calculate this on a computer and create a rendering of how such a flash might look like ?!?!?!?!?!?

SUPER COMPUTERS should be used to create some kind of rendering.

IT IS ALSO VERY WELL POSSIBLE THAT MY INITIAL DESCRIPTION IS STILL THE CORRECT EXPLANATION BUT ADD A BLACKHOLE TO IT.

SO FINALY HERE IS MY FINAL HYPOTHESIS OF WHAT HAPPENED:

1. TWO COMMETS COLLIDE ONTO EACH OTHER CAUSED BY THE SUCTION FROM THE BLACKHOLE.

2. A RING OF LIKE OCCURS LIKE AN EXPLOSION, IT LOOKS LIKE A MINI SUN or A LIGHT BULB IN SPACE PERFECTLY ROUND.

3. THE BLACKHOLE THEN STARTS SUCKING THE LIGHT INTO ITSELF and this is what is causing the IMPLOSION EFFECT.

Again it looks like the light is being sucked into itself/something.

THIS HYPOTHESIS IS VERY ALARMING.

I CANNOT IMAGINE THE PRESENCE OF A BLACK HOLE NEAR US and we surviving for so long... then again maybe.

MAYBE THIS BLACKHOLE SAVED US FROM FURTHER IMPACTS OF ASTEROIDS ON EARTH. OUR ASSUMPTION THAT JUPITER PROTECTED US... might be only part of the thruth.

Considered yourself WARNED and INFORMED !

I will HAPPILY COOPERATE WITH ANY NASA or ASTRONOMER that wants further data information or a visual art work of me in ms paint or whatever to try and figure out what this was or if you want to know the position where I SAW IT.

THERE MIGHT BE SOME VALUE INTO COOPERATING WITH ME TO TRY AND FIGURE OUT THE THRUTH. MY INFORMATION/OBSERVATION MIGHT BE USED TO FIND THIS BLACKHOLE....

We could go back in time... look at my posting... use software and then try and come up with some kind of positioning of this object in space.

I am too amaturistic to try this myself though I do have a good laptop from 2012 with STELLARIUM software on it.

HOWEVER I dont know if stellarium is advanced enough to travel the solar system in time... and also place my position on it and then look at the sky and then somehow I would need to expert my vision/perspective to you ?!

How would I go about trying to teach you "the vector" that I was looking at ?!

And would this help you at all to figure out the location of this object ?!?!?!?

So my suggestion is as follows, as a very minimum time of investment into this thing:

1. TEACH ME HOW TO SET MY LOCATION in STELLARIUM. Maybe this is automatic..

2. I can then probably position the viewing from "back garden view" which is actually front appartement view from my appartement... I then point it upwards at where I remember this object/implosion to appear.

3. TEACH ME HOW TO EXPORT THIS angle/VECTOR and my location data so that you can REPRODUCE my view so hopefully you can then try looking at that position or maybe even create some kind of plot.

A plot is probably to much to hope for because it was just a single observation.

What would could also try is the opposite instead of hunting for a ghost/blackhole we could also hunt for the supposedly satelittle that caused this iridium flare. BUT NOBODY took me up on my offer to try and figure it out.

Hopefully now somebody might take my observation a little bit more seriously because it could be a very serious matter. WHICH WOULD BE VERY COOL if I ACTUALLY DID OBSERVE a BLACK HOLE EFFECT !

Then I may actually be one of the very few people on earth maybe even the ONLY ONE that saw it and THEN I WOULD LAUGH MY ASS OF IT at everybody else of you missing it ?! AND THEN THAT would also be pretty mindboggling.

7 billion people and only 1 person sees an implosion caused by a black hole ?!

HOLY**** that would make quite a cool news story !

Anyway that is what I am kinda hoping for... that my observation was actually usefull and maybe it can even prevent disaster maybe it can be used to find this blackhole much more easily.

I am not sure how fast it is moving around but it might limit the search range/ammount of possibilities.

If I get no reactions on this newsgroup maybe I try to find these guys that believe these planet x or especially black hole hypothesis and just tell them I may have seen something already what you are looking for.

BUT it would be much more cool to do IT PUBLICLY so EVERYBODY can become a witness of this SEARCH PROCESS and be PART OF IT in CASE WE DO ACTUALLY FIND A MINI? BLACK HOLE near earth or solar system or something.

THAT WOULD BLOW MY MIND.

Please correct me if I dont understand the positioning of this black hole, it's effects or size of it in relation to earth ?!?!

Bye for now,
Skybuck.

P.S.: Now I am going to call my mother and tell her I might have actually seen this ! VERY COOL STORY BRO ! =D

Old September 13th 20, 09:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
skybuck2000
external usenet poster

LOL ANOTHER IDEA JUST POPPED INTO MY HEAD... Kinda because the blackhole art on google/youtube is about big things being sucked into a blackhole... not tiny things like a comet.

Therefore I am not sure if a Comet getting sucked into a blackhole near earth would produce enough light for me to see it briefly as it gets partially sucked back into the blackhole ?!

It's kind of a sketschy hypothesis.... because some of the light would then have escaped the blackhole and some of it not ?!

Not sure how real that is... could be... but why a light bulb ? why round ?! Hmmmm why not a line ? Why no tearing ?!?

So here is my other crazy hypothesis:

A COMET HIT PLANET NINE.

And caused some kind of nuclear explosion on planet nine... which somehow caused an implosion effect.
However from my description there does seem to be perfect white light at center... hmmm ? Maybe from nuclear explosion.

It would be very funny if planet nine would be found based on my observation of this strange flash.

Let's try and keep it real.... most likely it's not blackhole scientist says... so a planet - comet collision sees more realistic !

Bye for now,
Skybuck