A Water World? (Warning: This Post Contains 'Science')

Old March 6th 04, 04:24 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

In article , Donald L
Ferrt wrote:

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote in message
. ..
On 5 Mar 2004 03:35:36 -0800, (Double-A) wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell:

(Donald L Ferrt) wrote in message
.com...
[snip]

SUPER-ROBOTS WILL WIPE OUT MANKIND!

SAN FRANCISCO -- A top computer-industry insider has issued an urgent
public alarm, warning that if we remain on our present course, robots
will take over the world within a few short years -- and will drive
mankind into extinction!

Bill Joy, chief scientist at Sun Microsystems, says advanced robots
that are smarter, stronger and better than human beings in every way
are just around the corner and that "we may not survive the encounter
with the superior robot species."

The only immediate effect will that we will see our former jobs, which
are now being done in India, coming back home, but assigned to robots!

Double-A

No, Dumbass. People work for three things, food, shelter, and pussy,
none of which the robots will need. All that will be left is robots,
and they won't NEED to work. There won't BE any jobs, here, or India,
or anywhere else.

Man, you're a moron!
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it is
easier to harrass
rich women than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper Sticker
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.

And science you don't contain!

Huh?

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, and Gummint Disinformation Agent
Old March 6th 04, 06:51 PM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 05:44:58 GMT, "Clave"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

There'll be Spandex jackets for everyone.

Jim

I guess it's just as well I'll be dead, then. I don't really have a
Spandex-approved body type.