A Water World? (Warning: This Post Contains 'Science')

Old March 6th 04, 05:43 AM
Clave

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote in message
On 4 Mar 2004 21:02:45 -0800, (Donald L
Ferrt) wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

Okay, maybe not.

http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/featu...stanceid=10730

SUPER-ROBOTS WILL WIPE OUT MANKIND!

I've been wondering where you get all your 'information'. This
explains so, so much.

Expecially when both the "Matrix" and "Terminator" series spell out that's not
going to be the case.

Jim

Old March 6th 04, 05:47 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Default A Water World? (Warning: This Post Contains 'Science')

--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it is easier to harrass
rich women than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper Sticker
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old March 6th 04, 07:02 AM
revlove

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote in message
On 4 Mar 2004 21:02:45 -0800, (Donald L
Ferrt) wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

Okay, maybe not.

http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/featu...stanceid=10730

SUPER-ROBOTS WILL WIPE OUT MANKIND!

I've been wondering where you get all your 'information'. This
explains so, so much.
--
V.G.

Now, Mr. VeeGee, I suppose that you are suggesting that The World Weakly
News is NOT a credible source? That, Sir, is some serious slander man. The
News consistently is of the highest journalistic caliber. Indeed, in the
very article mentioned, one may read, en passant, about IBM's Deep Blue's
wins over 1997 World Chess Champion Boris Kasparov.

I rest my case.

Rev. Dr. Hugh Morles, E.D.B.

Old March 6th 04, 03:42 PM
Donald L Ferrt

"revlove" wrote in message news:9Ie2c.6388$BA.4168@fed1read03...
"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote in message
On 4 Mar 2004 21:02:45 -0800, (Donald L
Ferrt) wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

Okay, maybe not.

http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/featu...stanceid=10730

SUPER-ROBOTS WILL WIPE OUT MANKIND!

I've been wondering where you get all your 'information'. This
explains so, so much.
--
V.G.

Now, Mr. VeeGee, I suppose that you are suggesting that The World Weakly
News is NOT a credible source? That, Sir, is some serious slander man. The
News consistently is of the highest journalistic caliber. Indeed, in the
very article mentioned, one may read, en passant, about IBM's Deep Blue's
wins over 1997 World Chess Champion Boris Kasparov.

I rest my case.

Rev. Dr. Hugh Morles, E.D.B.

Wired News carried the News first!
Old March 6th 04, 03:46 PM
Donald L Ferrt

E.D.B. = Evidence of a Dumb *******!
Old March 6th 04, 06:37 PM
revlove

"Donald L Ferrt" wrote in message
om...
"revlove" wrote in message

[...]

That's highly creative, Donald. Perhaps you'd like to edit the remainder of
my good 'ol .sig now that you've wrapped up your highly insightful planetary
science postings? He http://www.6URL.com/PY .

The Right Reverend Dr. Hugh Morles, Earned Doctorate Bully

Old March 6th 04, 06:46 PM
revlove

"Donald L Ferrt" wrote in message
m...
"revlove" wrote in message

[...]

What news, you moron? YM the NEWS about the impending robotic takeover?

Sigh You probably do.

Rev. Dr. Hugh Morles, E.D.B.

"Astounded at the insipidity of Ferret's science acumen."

Old March 6th 04, 06:52 PM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 00:02:19 -0700, "revlove" wrote
in alt.fan.art-bell:

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote in message
.. .
On 4 Mar 2004 21:02:45 -0800, (Donald L
Ferrt) wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

Okay, maybe not.

http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/featu...stanceid=10730

SUPER-ROBOTS WILL WIPE OUT MANKIND!

I've been wondering where you get all your 'information'. This
explains so, so much.
--
V.G.

Now, Mr. VeeGee, I suppose that you are suggesting that The World Weakly
News is NOT a credible source? That, Sir, is some serious slander man. The
News consistently is of the highest journalistic caliber. Indeed, in the
very article mentioned, one may read, en passant, about IBM's Deep Blue's
wins over 1997 World Chess Champion Boris Kasparov.

I rest my case.

Rev. Dr. Hugh Morles, E.D.B.

I must confess, the covers of the WWN and its ilk amuse me while I'm
in the supermarket checkout lines.

Old March 6th 04, 06:54 PM
revlove

[...]

What really amused me about this article was the fact that they got Gary
Kasparov's first name wrong.

~rev

Old March 6th 04, 11:01 PM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 11:54:49 -0700, "revlove" wrote
in alt.fan.art-bell:

[...]

"Boris" is Ukrainian for "Gary". Or something. HTH.