Why Neutrinos?

Old November 15th 14, 11:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Why Neutrinos?

They can go threw 10 light years of lead.WOW Does gravity case them to curve?" Do they curve space"? Are they created in the stars core? Can we make a laser neutrino? Fermi predicted them WOW If a laser is to dell in the quantum realm will neutrinos cut it? TreBert
Old November 15th 14, 11:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, November 15, 2014 3:01:33 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
They can go threw 10 light years of lead.WOW Does gravity case them to curve?" Do they curve space"? Are they created in the stars core? Can we make a laser neutrino? Fermi predicted them WOW If a laser is to dell in the quantum realm will neutrinos cut it? TreBert

They are part of the missing mass, Bert.

Double-A

Old November 16th 14, 12:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Saturday, November 15, 2014 3:23:27 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, November 15, 2014 3:01:33 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
They can go threw 10 light years of lead.WOW Does gravity case them to curve?" Do they curve space"? Are they created in the stars core? Can we make a laser neutrino? Fermi predicted them WOW If a laser is to dell in the quantum realm will neutrinos cut it? TreBert

They are part of the missing mass, Bert.

Double-A

just say, ' I do not know' and neither do any scientists. We captured a few around the world in 1987 Supernova but since then we been out of luck.

I know a glu-on holds them together, but what is a glu-on, little carpenter's glue? lolz.

Old November 16th 14, 03:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, November 15, 2014 3:01:33 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
They can go threw 10 light years of lead.WOW Does gravity case them to curve?" Do they curve space"? Are they created in the stars core? Can we make a laser neutrino? Fermi predicted them WOW If a laser is to dell in the quantum realm will neutrinos cut it? TreBert

HAVAC Only people that are capable of understanding my posts will I respond too. So Bye Get lost You are to low a wit. TreBert
Old November 21st 14, 11:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, November 15, 2014 3:01:33 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
They can go threw 10 light years of lead.WOW Does gravity case them to curve?" Do they curve space"? Are they created in the stars core? Can we make a laser neutrino? Fermi predicted them WOW If a laser is to dell in the quantum realm will neutrinos cut it? TreBert

If you could turn just one neutrino to spin counter clockwise all of the neutrinos would spin clockwise. This would upset the universe. TreBert
Old November 21st 14, 11:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, November 15, 2014 3:01:33 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
They can go threw 10 light years of lead.WOW Does gravity case them to curve?" Do they curve space"? Are they created in the stars core? Can we make a laser neutrino? Fermi predicted them WOW If a laser is to dell in the quantum realm will neutrinos cut it? TreBert

Nice lady who lives in Fullerton wants to rent me a room in her home. Its 350 a month. If I do fixing (carpentry plumbing etc) I can used that towards the rent.I told her I will think it over. But I know the answer. She is a widow. It does not look nice. Besides I'm as snug as can be. I will sleep on the beach Huntington for the next 3 days .Right on the waves. location,location,location. Its getting warmer near the water. Nice food(Lobsters),and stars TreBert
Old November 22nd 14, 04:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, November 15, 2014 3:01:33 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
They can go threw 10 light years of lead.WOW Does gravity case them to curve?" Do they curve space"? Are they created in the stars core? Can we make a laser neutrino? Fermi predicted them WOW If a laser is to dell in the quantum realm will neutrinos cut it? TreBert

In reality the universe uses neutrino to keep all in balance. I relate that to the clock of London where a penny is used each year(off or on) to keep its time 100% TreBert